Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Comics And Art (Added Kubrow Angel)

Panzer_the_Tank

COtTauB.png

Saw the new warframe on the livestream, pretty awesome  The armor is just METAL and claws.....CLAWS PPL :D ...but I'm disappointed that they didn't make her buffer. I mean she's the friking "Berserker", a melee warframe, not a caster and thus she should had more muscles than this. 

Am I a bit disappointed:

tumblr_md98blYdZP1rtepvro1_250.gif

yes

Am I the only one, whose first two thoughts about her were "nice paws" and "dem thighs"? Not like warframes didn't aready mess everything up by allowing little nova punt enemes as easily as rhino provided she has a fragor.

That said, all I care about is wether or not she is going to have a useful health regen power.

Megan" post="1443857" timestamp="1382478858"]

The anticipation for your Nekros piece is killing me.....

I'd say +1, but my right tonsil is killling me with a lot more prejudice.

(also sorry, parser ate closing quote. I swear I have nothing to do with it)

Edited by GTG3000

Do share.

Berserkers are commonly big buff people who smash there way through anything and eat tank shells for breakfast etc. I think what the devs have gone for is the idea that - while she can't eat tankshells - if she gets into a group of enemies, she can rip through them like they were paper. They went for sleek, agile and devastating. Not for huge, slow and tanky. Well, that's my opinion at least.

Berserkers are commonly big buff people who smash there way through anything and eat tank shells for breakfast etc. I think what the devs have gone for is the idea that - while she can't eat tankshells - if she gets into a group of enemies, she can rip through them like they were paper. They went for sleek, agile and devastating. Not for huge, slow and tanky. Well, that's my opinion at least.

I quite agree with you sir. I personally don't mind what they did for the look of her and think that she will be fun to use. Dem claws :P Edited by Armouredhunter

Meh. We have enough skinny ladies. They had a perfectly good excuse to widen the variation on femmeframe body types and squandered it.

Minky has such art style, eh. There are worse-looking things in the game than a skinny-looking berserk. Like mag prime helmet.

Minky has such art style, eh. There are worse-looking things in the game than a skinny-looking berserk. Like mag prime helmet.

Yet that shouldn't stop him from trying. The berserker doesn't need to be big an buff as Rhino, I wasn't implying that, only that the cast should add more variations among the female warframes 

Yet that shouldn't stop him from trying. The berserker doesn't need to be big an buff as Rhino, I wasn't implying that, only that the cast should add more variations among the female warframes

Well, yeah, they should. Although experimenting could be a bad idea seeing how they don't ever redo any models...

Well, yeah, they should. Although experimenting could be a bad idea seeing how they don't ever redo any models...

Going to Phobos with an unranked warframe is a bad idea. Adding more body muscle on a female warframe isn't.

It would be very nice to see the Berserker a bit buffer than the rest. A good example is female boxers.

Going to Phobos with an unranked warframe is a bad idea. Adding more body muscle on a female warframe isn't.

It would be very nice to see the Berserker a bit buffer than the rest. A good example is female boxers.

I'm saying that Minky might not be able to make a buff female look good, and if he decides to try, we will never see him do a rework in case she doesn't end up looking good.

(also, been there, done that. Pretty fun if you take a fitting gun)

Edited by GTG3000