Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Comics And Art (Added Kubrow Angel)

Panzer_the_Tank

o.O dat Nekros.

also, since i recently got ember as a member of my warframe collection, i can accurately say that ember beats saryn in the butt department, therefor she is the true Queen of butts (with nyx coming in close third place)

sorry saryn, you are still the queen of doms

that is all

Edited by FatViking

acherontia_by_panzerthetank-d6rxp9q.jpg

So I'm finally done with the helmetless Nekros. Despite the fact he was heavily inspired by Julian Richings, I'm quite satisfied with the result :)

Nekros, is a blind necromancer that uses his moths(the souls of the fallen) to "see", which is described as seeing everything in black&white, where people's souls are shown as shadowy silhouettes. As for the cybernetics on his right side of the skull,  I will leave it to your imagination. (more fun that way)

You're simply too awesome. Maybe I should comission from you again...

acherontia_by_panzerthetank-d6rxp9q.jpg

So I'm finally done with the helmetless Nekros. Despite the fact he was heavily inspired by Julian Richings, I'm quite satisfied with the result :)

Nekros, is a blind necromancer that uses his moths(the souls of the fallen) to "see", which is described as seeing everything in black&white, where people's souls are shown as shadowy silhouettes. As for the cybernetics on his right side of the skull,  I will leave it to your imagination. (more fun that way)

This....this is beautiful...