Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Comics And Art (Added Kubrow Angel)

Panzer_the_Tank

Your art is really inspiring. I love what you do from your more light-hearted contents to developed digital paintings. I think I especially like the way you use contrast throughout your finished drawings/paintings, and it's also kinda attractive seeing your sketchy lines in-between certain areas, which you decided to keep. It's both slick and rough at the same time.

Keep up the good work, Panzer.

The times have changed us…gone are the days we argued about who was the queen of the big butts and searched for the fabled panzer smut

it'll pick up again at some point when somebody says something controversial or whatever :)

Soon, my friends.....sooooOOOoooon >:)

Eh. I'm barely even playing warframe these days... Terraria has less farm and more fun with awesome gear.

No kidding, Jowain has introduced me to SWTOR and I also found back to Tera, and now I sit and play that instead XD

It will be an interesting change, and just be glad that you actually can, i have to sneak onto my brothers laptop to play it :)

Well, actually... Just logged in again, and it seems to be running a LOT better. DE really do work on performance. (though I still lag too much to be sniping or hitting weakspots reliably).

Soon, my friends.....sooooOOOoooon >:)

No kidding, Jowain has introduced me to SWTOR and I also found back to Tera, and now I sit and play that instead XD

You ever come to their official irc? http://webchat.indieirc.net/?channels=terraria

And, well, tried SWTOR, didn't grow on me with it's weird graphic style and writing style and everything screaming "say bye-bye your nostalgia". But it made me re-run KoTOR, good times :3