Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Comics And Art (Added Kubrow Angel)

Panzer_the_Tank

The grim puppeteer of death, the blood in our veins are the strings he plucks upon, hurrying us on in our dance of life to sooner embrace us in death...

Grimness aside, really good looking piece of work Panzer :)

happy halloween framers :P 

d8d1bb46de7d805be524848c9fac7137-d6hsrfo

This is my design of a Warframe, Crow. I admit his design is a bit wonky, but this is just the first sketch. XD There is alot to redo and improve, but I would like to have your opinion on it.

VERY well done, mind if I try to create some powers and stats for it? I'll post them here.

Damn it, Panzer. Have you sold your soul to some sort of an art demon or something...

Sort of XD  Just take a pencil and a paper, start drawing a circle, then some lines and then add more details of your choice. Repeat 666 times, increasingly adding more details, perhaps colour if you are feeling like challenging yourself. Music is preferable when doing this. Demons love music(like Deep Purple or Dio)

The downside of this; you just sold your soul to the demon of art, will thus have a emotion life like a freaking hardcore roller coaster while high on 'shrooms  and have risk of damaging your handjoint and back.

VERY well done, mind if I try to create some powers and stats for it? I'll post them here.

Sure go ahead :D I wish you luck though XD

How long does it take you to make this stuff?

Depends really. This took me two and a half days, but sometimes I can do stuff like this (perhaps) in one day ^^ 

Sort of XD  Just take a pencil and a paper, start drawing a circle, then some lines and then add more details of your choice. Repeat 666 times, increasingly adding more details, perhaps colour if you are feeling like challenging yourself. Music is preferable when doing this. Demons love music(like Deep Purple or Dio)

The downside of this; you just sold your soul to the demon of art, will thus have a emotion life like a freaking hardcore roller coaster while high on 'shrooms  and have risk of damaging your handjoint and back.

Eh, tried that. Sadly, my damaged brain only allows me to draw when something clicks inside it and it starts working properly. Maniac-depressive insanity is fun like that.

Although I really intend on trying another art school as soon as I can.

the_necromancer_by_panzerthetank-d6shysr

Happy Halloween! 

(I guess this is the only time you'll see my Nekros without his Moths, but don't worry, they are inside the Grineer :D .....like a parasite)

My...god...new desktop background...I need more ALL THE NEKROS ART!!! Seriously though amazing amazing artwork