The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Play Warframe?

Noabettiet

Here is an, somewhat, interesting question: How do you play warframe?

I am the kind in which likes to go solo, collect as much i can, make stylish kills and take shortcuts in almost every situation(wall jumping & etc). 

Since i can't really handle an online game (low quality hardware from my side).

firstly, you go into control binds after spending an hour or so figuring out how the game feels. then you customize the S#&$ out of them so it feels good to you. then you find weapons you like and mod them well and have fun!

Mostly Private with friends or clannies, or Solo. Can't be arsed of going Online if everybody is rushing like hell. I need mats, mastery, credits - so rushing is a big NO.

But when I go playing Solo, I usually kill lots of things. I may even take longer than expected if there are huge mobs and I don't feel like leaving anyone alive.

I do different runs with level 0 warframes and equipment, it helps keep the game extra entertaining for me. Or just get Excalibur and as many Ability mods as Tenno-ly possible and press 2, followed by 1 and possibly 4, 3 if you want to live dangerously.

With the lights low, soft music to get warframe in the mood. Then I tell it I have a trust fund that is about to be mine to seal the deal. A little wine and then kill everything that moves and dream of the day we can sneak behind the enemy an snap necks for kills.

There should be an X at the top right corner of your screen.click it.

You just went full retard. Good job at reading what the topic is about, you should take your advise also.

Protip: It is about play styles.

Guys, this is not "me" asking for help on how to play the game. >_> I am at least glad some of you actuality understood it.

Upside down.

Lol'ed...