Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

thankyou, all Tennogen creators!

(PSN)robotwars7

I doubt they'll actually see this, but I want to thank the talented Tennogen artists for the wonderful work they do. I have no idea how long it must take to design the perfect skin for each Warframe, but somehow you guys manage it. the past 3 rounds of Tennogen in particular have had me wanting to buy a lot more plat than I could afford, and this latest round is really nice. my favourite is the Tarrasque Chroma skin, much better than his default look IMO!

I appreciate the work you guys put into your skins and helm designs, and I hope that we can keep getting more and more of this wonderful content. thanks to you, Fashionframe has truly become the endgame for me and many others! please keep the awesome designs coming!

19 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

the past 3 rounds of Tennogen in particular have had me wanting to buy a lot more plat than I could afford

That had me confused before I realized you were on console. I would gladly pay platinum for them if I could. Most of the Tennogen stuff is really good, but too expensive in my opinion.