Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9: Vor's Revenge

[DE]Rebecca

Real patch notes : 

-Added a polarized aura slot with purposedly bad polarities to get that sweet forma money rolling.

-Forgot to test all loot tables.

-Forgot what the definition of difficulty is, replaced difficulty with gimmicks and called it nightmare mode.

-Still have not gotten a dedicated QA or QC team.

-Released patch on friday to ruin everyone's weekend.

-Added more weapons that are the same as other weapons but with lower or higher damage and pretty models.

-Added the fabulous death droid in Europa (this is going to be one of the few good parts, sorry)

-Added the fabulous new Captain Vor (dude's fun as hell to fight, please more of this : still his scaling is broken, look into it please)

-Mission UI now does not tell you which mission your team mates picked, this makes players wait 60 seconds between missions to reflect on why have they not bought platinum yet.

-Added alt helms, some of them with effects so bad nobody would consider wearing them.

-Still have not gotten the memo about "cosmetics without stats"

-Still have not gotten the memo about "pretty tilesets are not actual content"

-Cats have been pushed back to update 10.

Dear Devs I do understand your affinity to cash but please stop turning the game into complete donation machine. This new resource market feature is adorable,yap.But please FIX THE RESORCE DROP on planets, since there is only polymer/ferrite drop wherever I go. If this is "new feature" of yours than for me there is nothing to do here.

Increased the drop rate for Control Modules, Alloy Plate, Neural Sensors, and Gallium.

Tell me, are you reading the forums, you devs?

The drop rate of alloy plate is already too much compared to its level. Instead, circuits can only be found in small quantities and the drop rate is totally flawed compared to its level!!!!

DO YOU EVEN LISTEN TO US ANYMORE?

We did tell you that the warframe look and name were totally redundant, ugly, and no-sense, why did'nt you came up with at least something different to let us decide\vote?

BECAUSE YOU DON'T CARE AT ALL.

Hey, Im having a problem with the clan emblem uploading. I want to upload our logo (pictured below just 'cause) and use the badge thing I paid 30 Platinum for, but I have no idea how. When I click the link it says Access Denied. Plz let me know how to fix this via PM plz, thx.

2ioo.png

Edited by Daihazi

Блин народ с этой обновой пробел добавилось только я обычно играю в соло так теперь врагов там больше класс... и так напряжно было на 50 левелах а теперь и подавно!!! плюс ауры теперь занимают ячейки под модификации и тратят накопленные очки =((( да и еще сразу  с установленным определенным слотом полярности без выбора =(((  коли такие делают новинки увеличьте и уровень игроков, даже с формами лишние единицы модификаций отсутствуют у меня например а с аурой и подавно!!! тем более что у каждой ауры свой слот полярности а не единый =( я разочарован в этой части!!! больше проблем игрокам добавили =( Требую еще плюс 15 уровней так как превосходство противников с 90 уровнем против игрока слишком большое не смотря на моды броню и прочие плюсы игрока!!! 

за остальные дополнения спасибо еще не мешало бы торговлю между игроками открыть было бы супер =) 

Increased the drop rate for Control Modules, Alloy Plate, Neural Sensors, and Gallium.

The drop rate of alloy plate is already too much compared to its level. Instead, circuits can only be found in small quantities and the drop rate is totally flawed compared to its level!!!!

We did tell you that the warframe look and name were totally redundant, ugly, and no-sense, why did'nt you came up with at least something different to let us decide\vote?

The only resources droppable from now on are Ferrite\Polymers\Morphix - the rest is avail at market. Ninjas play for free, yup :)

Thank again DEV's(hope this is just a bug)

Edited by YourMoms

They got our money now, so yes, they don't need to listen anymore :) 

DE, if you make this more Pay 2 Play, I guarantee your audience will go down to 0, PS4 players don't stand for it either. If you wanted people to pay more, you should of went to XBox. 

Edit: And please don't run away the audience. If you don't make money, I can't make money :) and no I'm not selling anything in game or hacking etc etc. 

Edited by Neohead

updates sucks, such as:

- artifact change to aura mod, now require mods

many bugs:

- can't get any blue print after completing 5 assasination missions

- the only resource drops i get are morphics and detonite ampule including places where they should not appear like saturn

reading it, it all sounds great.

but the artifacts as mods? takes a little getting used to, but why set it for a polarity that only matches to damage mods? i don't know a lot of people that use those ones regularly so that takes up more mod slots than it needs to when you want to use something that's actually useful in that slot. edit: polarity changes for each frame. so now you're just telling me what I should use?

'Ninjas play for free'.  pay for resources on the market with platinum.

Which is it DE? Is it free like you advertise or do we have to pay to progress?

Edited by PhoenixKiara

Has anyone noticed how the difficulty and levels of enemies have been rising? The levels did rise after the update, but lately, even a level 15 corpus tech can get through my iron skin in less than 2 seconds

I would hope that the resource drops will get fixed soon, (I keep getting a ton of morphics for no reason) Other than that, Update is good. 

Oh and please fix the foundry accepting weapons as components, I'm trying to build and Afuris and it won't let me use my two furis as parts to the recipe. Please look into this asap.