Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9: Vor's Revenge

[DE]Rebecca

I love everything that was done in U9, I just wish the aura system awarded us more MOD slots, like for a total of 68 or 70....and let us choose the polarity for it...because now I have to spend forma on that slot, and add another forma to my already 5 star frame to fit desired mods....besides that and the small bugs... everything that was newly added is awesome.

Edited by Xorpheus

well the arua crap is to sell more forma as far as i can tell thnxs i now have to forma all my frames again woot the rest of it is pretties to distract from what a mess youve made of it double thumbs down on this patch and the floaty jump ohh look im a FAIRY i can fly thats what it feels like to me 

Hey guys! I have two problems I'd really love your help on. 1. The voice for Lotus won't come through on my game. But it works on my husband's computer so I can't figure out what's wrong with it. Number 2 is the big problem. When you click on the planets it doesn't tell you what the resources are. It just shows their picture. I have an extremely hard time figuring out which resource goes with which picture. It's getting pretty annoying that I have to continually go into my foundry just to see what each resource looks like. Please fix that as soon as you can. It would make things so much easier.

Guys I know you're working hard to keep the updates and bug fixes commig and we all appreciate the help. 

But please for all that is holy no mission should REQUIRE crazy parkor multi jumps just to reach the exit.   (Infested mission on a Graneer ship, with a big circular tower in the middle of the room you have to run up walls jump from platform to platform.)

I'm not saying the game shouldn't be without challenge but the rewards for developing parkor skills should be access to addional chests NOT mission enders for those of us who havent figured out how to make 4 perfect jumps with multiple direction changes at the same time.

But, you SHOULD learn to do that.  I think you forget what type of game you're playing, here.  I'm all for them forcing us to play the game as ninja, what's the purpose of even being a ninja then otherwise? 

This is a space ninja game.  Everything they do should continually push towards that.  If you don't like the idea of having to pull off crazy moves to excel in the game then, well, you may be playing the wrong game, here.

- Aura system sucks,

- Raptor sucks,

- New planetry system sucks,

- Foundry should be fixed

- Team UI??????

- I cant see where the alert is????

- Aura system really sucks,

- Make more cosmetics so i can give you money i wont pay for game content,

- Nightmare should be optional so i can play every mission on NM,

- Mastery rank still useless,

- Get some rest

Edited by battlelamb

Not being able to see what resources are available from a planet until you select it was a poor change. Having a time limit until failure was a poor change as well. Can't wait until those changes are patched back out of the game.

I would like to point out that Lanka now does 250 slashing mele charge damage... (Most mobs don't apply armor to it and light infested take 3x damage from it)

It's a ranged gram, scindo, or orthos (actually more damage), with higher crit, and better mods to support.  Who the hell didn't think this one through totally?

Starmap is so much harder to see now; was reduced in size by over half and had all color removed (or desaturated to the point where it barely looks like color). I couldn't even tell which areas I had been to anymore; let alone unlocked.

Please revert this change, or drastically improve the readability of the new starmap.

Edited by DAOWAce

The drop rates for the rares are still ridiculously high. Did Corpus Raptor on nightmare mode for a few hours to get the BPs and during this time picked up around 60 control mods and 30 morphics. Including one run where I got 4 morphics and 18 control mods.

Not sure what you guys think, but I don't like the new interface for the solar system. 

I find it very annoying how you don't know weather or not there's a squad in a particular mission until you hover your mouse over it. It's very time consuming and sometimes frustrating when you're looking for a co-op mission.