Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9: Vor's Revenge

[DE]Rebecca

I love the new nightmare mode...but I am trying to help out some lower level friends or sometimes I just really don't want to do something crazy hard, it would really nice if it was an option to do it in nightmare or not...I'm actually really annoyed that I'm now avoiding missions or logging off because I don't want to do a nightmare mode mission right that minute.

Are you guys not getting the Nova Helmet BP cause i have killed Raptor 10+ times and no nova helm BP and the droprate needs to be fixed as well and i really wan my rubedo on europa

Edited by Taco1999

Upon further consideration of the new difficulty and the distribution of resources (regardless of the rarity inversion), I am somewhat concerned that control modules will be too difficult for newer players to obtain. Considering these are needed for catalysts, all frames and sentinels.

You can farm rhino on an 11-14 planet, and people will be telling you to potato your weapons long before you hit level 35 content.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by [DE]Rebecca, July 16, 2013 - Rage
Hidden by [DE]Rebecca, July 16, 2013 - Rage

Wow thanks for making it impossible for me to KILL SOMTHING AND IM SORRY FOR THE POEPLE WHO PLAY THIS BECAUSE THEY MAKE IT SO YOU HALF TO BUY SOMTHING FROM THERE STUPID GAME THANKS ALOT I WAS SO EXCITED TO PLAYING THIS GAME AND YOU SCREWED IT UP FOR YOUR SELVES CONGRATS IM GOING TO KEEP PLAYING JUST TO SEE IF YOU CAN MAKE IT UP FOR YOUR MISTAKES...... P.S. You make it impossible for new players to kill anything thanks for making level one players play against LEVEL 17 ENEMIES BRO I CANT EVEN KILL CAPTAIN VOR ANYMORE WITHOUT DIEING IN THE GAME FIRST AND I HAVE A LEVEL 15 EXCALIBER THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by deathcallingyou

Im sad because this patch was rushed .. we get something what not mostly not works. Dojo size, dojo buildings, Drop rates, new Void mission and rewards, nightmares.

All this new thinks all bugged... new nightmares show event when you dont have whole planet completed, on nightmare mode you have only 2 difrent option- time and hp drop - where are options like : melee only, using power dmg you, revive restriction?

Curently drop rates are so funny, common materials dont drop, rare materials are more like common.. droped all the time.

Clan emblem are broken too.. clans need to spend alot of PLATS to all get emblem what is broken, ppl send pix without background and they change it, pix will not scale with warframe size and looks so bad.

In dojo unable to do anything with new decoration buldings ;/

Dojo size, tiers are tabu for players, we dont know how it wors, why ppl without proper building still can invite players to they clans. When price of builds will change. Why price for 1000 members are so cheap, price what can be payed by single player ;/ that price should be for clans to 30 members. Realy i dont know on what tier my clan is. What will change when we build new HALL and why there is noting restriction for clans who dont hgave proper HALL in Dojo.

MANY MANY must be FIXED.. how they fix it soon.. currently im just running and farming keys.

So when are you going to fix the control pad issues that NEED fixing? When the game comes out for PS4? Or do you guys intend to support the control pad playerbase on PC "properly" sometime before?

Edited by Lifeshield

Thanks for the update and I like what I am seeing.

While I am appreciative of the effort gone to in version 9, it feels a little under completed and tested, and likely could have done with another 1-2 weeks or more in testing and development.  I personally prefer to wait on the content than get it in a state that feels not quite ready.  That said I do understand people wanting the content too.

A number of the great usability factors that existed in the old planetary UI just arent in the current one, that I can only feel would have been easily found with a moderate amount of useage or testing.

Particularly things like the blue/yellow node colouration (for nodes played and unlocked) the node ping for notifiying squad members of node choices, the lack of choice for doing 'nightmare' or a regular mission on the same node, and Raptor simply not droping any loot at all for some.

The increase in planetary levels is a curious change to me as well, in that it works out more as a blanket nerf on every frame and weapon more than any real increase in difficulity.  I'm hoping it's not just because some people feel that it's too easy running with all their high level mods, and taking no responsibility to tone down their builds to make the game a good level of difficulity for them in the interim until higher level or end game content can be added.

My concern is this may cause many new to mid level players to find the game too difficuilt to continue playing, leaving only the top end veteran players in the long term.  Having the choice of how to loadout characters to suit the difficulity I wanted to play at (on that day) was something I enjoyed and a strong part of why I went and reset my account.

YeY for update it was epic for all of that they did, but buffing the bosses + the other grineer have shields now? Lech Kril was a pain in the &#! before and getting the frost systems was a pain in thy &#! imagine NOW how much harder it will be. People wont even do Lech Kril anymore its a waist of time takes you a lot to kill him + the systems got like .1 drop % by what ive seen people have farmed him more than 200times and still dont get anything plz listen to this comment people want the FROST i know you make it hard so people buy it from the market so you get money but making the bosses harder will make people get pissed off like me. So plz read this and reply!!!

the other grineer have shields now?

Only Elite Grineer Lancers, which are "better" (from their point of view) grunts and a new (from my point of view) type of enemies. As far as I had time to gather information on them before they die, they fire salvos instead of emptying the whole magazine of their Grakata at once (like the standard Lancers - which you can still find on Mercury).

I have read most of the forums posts.  Here are issues I have not see posted:

1. Squads - I am unable to see who is still in my squad unless I use the chat.  The problem is I like to view my clan chat.  I use mumble with most of the people I play with, however there are time.  Offer spots to clans members not in Mumble.  Now I am toggling between the 2 very slow loading chats.  I liked the squad list at the top corner.

2. Once we are in a Squad; there is no way to confirm what location is being voted.  It use to ping the planet/location. I would like to see this return.  I hope this is just bug and will be fixed.