Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9: Vor's Revenge

[DE]Rebecca

Bring back ARTIFACT system ((( Aura make our builds very unuseful. And how to use normal level Aura mods whet somebody have 30 points on WF?? And PLS fix the party screen. We cant understand who are now with us in group (just in chat window...but this window not so precise) and where he going (no light pulsation)

PLEASE!!! And big THX for Ash BS animation - awesome!

пачему ферит теперь почти не падает вить для многих чертежей его надо нескалько тысяч что делать если его теперь падает всего то 200 шт за прохождение
что теперь будут начинаюшие кланы делать им нужны тонны ресов а падают жалкие крохи
мне кажется все ето из-за того что вы накрутили шанс выпадения редких прошу уменьшить так как строительство и чертежи теперь почти бесполезны из-за нехватки ресов
+новая кузница была супер зачем убрали,,,,,,,,,
почему на мисии с раптором европа он иногда застревает в текстуре или улетает за пределы лакацыи
главный на мой взглят вопрос зачем было выпускать обнову с такими багами и неудобствами
+карт планет супер
+при нажатии на мисию заставка супер
исправьте ресы как можно быстрее пажалуйста

So now we can buy materials in the market for plat

10 plat for 1 control module?

30 plat for 450 rubedo?

I think I'd rather have a permanent extra frame slot for 20 or two weapon slots for 12, thanks

Not that I could buy anything since they still don't support steam wallet for beta players

Why not make the materials cost credits to get rid of all the excess floating around but still give the players something worth spending the credits on?

Or at least give us two options like with some items, a plat cost and a credit cost

Being able to swap credits for materials would be pretty nice

Edited by PlusEighteen

3. Starmap...wait, what? What have you...done?

The 'indication of where players voted to' was removed, that it, no more pulsing indication. I don't have a guess where players are voting to until the very final countdown begins.

And even when I vote, I see the faction, the mob level and the type of mission but I don't see the name of the mission I voting to.

That made starmap blind, literally.

I really hope that this is a bug, and not a design intent.

There is still no list of players in the lobby... -_- (chat does not count)

And where do the number of active squad gone? Oh wait..why do I have to point at every planet to see that number? Pixel hunting?

There is no label for resources that drop on a planed (icons there are, start describing those 'icon that look like an eye. No the other eye' to other players).

The overview of planet with description and list of resources is gone, I now have to click over all planets if I ever forget where the required resource drops. Fantastic improvement to usability.

On the plus side - it is now easier to see connections between planets.

This. So much this. Now when I am trying to find a system to play in I have no way to tell how active it is, letting me know if it is worthwhile to try to locate a random mission to drop into, now my only choice is to tediously mouse over each individual mission.

When I am in a group no way to tell if someone is voting on another planet since it zooms in to a pointless pseudo-cinematic that looks flashy and serves no other purpose. I would rather be able to disable the pseudo-cinematic splash screen in return for functionality; having the star map available with a pulse was a major boon to speeding up voting to farm for resources, or just mission running in general.

It's great, now we have only icons for the resources dropped in a system... great if you can memorize the icons and everyone else in your squad has too, that is. And removing the quick mouse over check from the zoomed out view is also great for those who want to practice their memorization skills, because that's clearly the primary reason we play Warframe, to tediously click or drag through the zoomed in planet view while trying to remember which icon is what, and which system has what resources.

The better ability to see how planets connect to each other, and the slicker visuals are not worth giving up how easy it used to be to tell how active a system is, what resources are actually available at a glance or mouse over, and where other squad members might be voting. Personally, the static star map directly prior to U9 with the non-orbiting planets has been the best iteration for me, since it not only provided active squads, easy confirmation of resources, visual of where other squad members are voting, but the planets always being in the same place made it insanely easy to locate the planet/celestial body quickly, having to zoom out instead of clicking and dragging was a small price to pay for all of that functionality.

The new nightmare system is annoying too: "Let's farm some defense, try to get some keys! Oh, wait, not only is it almost impossible to tell which systems are active, but now half the higher defense missions have turned into nightmare defense missions, which means absolutely useless for farming purposes, w00t, or something the complete opposite of that." It sucks that the random defense I have been able to drop in there have been nada for key drops, but the nightmare system has most likely interfered with squads running endless defense for farming when it hits those missions, so I am finding full squads for farming keys less frequently.

I never would have expected an update that appears to be purposely designed to make it more difficult to get into the action, but from all appearances that is exactly what this update set out to, and did successfully, accomplish.

Dear DE,

once againg addressing you with I am sure not only mine thought about the game itself.

Yesterday, even before the the hotfix I managed to have three drops of the Nova's BP, it took me around 10 runs. This is normal.

Now, today, I have been grinding this level for ethernity and I got literary not a single drop of BP.None.Zip.I guess this is a charming effect of the new hotfix, I suppose it is ment to be like that, but c'mon give the players a small hope - do not disable the normal way of acquiring of the warframe. I think it is quite fair if it took from 1 to 15 runs to get the WF parts, but here you get nothing at all.

Appreciate your increasing the rare resourses drop and still hope the issue above wil be considered during the next update\hotfix.

I thought I'd enjoy the update. But I don't. It's dumb. I used to just solo a lot of stuff, because whenever i get in a multiplayer lobby it's always so laggy due to a crappy host. But I can no longer solo, or do it with anyone else, because of the stupid update. I just switched from my frost prime to a new volt warframe. So the only upgrade I have is 615 sheilds. I go do Vor, but everytime there's a stupid update thing. Ice (not new) with a time limit. Like I kill the target, and then time runs out... time for what? Does he come back to life? No, it's stupid. Or when nightmare mode comes randomly, and I can't do vor because my 138 health diminished too quickly. I spent $50 on this game because I really enjoyed it, but I'm not having fun anymore. If anything, time limits and nightmare mode should be selectable for BETTER rewards, or you can do vor or anything else normally with some not so shiny rewards.

-JP

Not to mention the bugs or anything. But I just clicked on kiste.... and no one joined so I clicked back and nothing happened. So I relogged, and the solar system popped up in the kiste lobby, with a picture of me holding the mobile defense unit. Great.

Edited by TheDJPHD

plz lower seer's drop rate :( or fix it rather, apparently its bugged as such that it drops that its drops are effected by the same thing as the cronus, that it gets less and less likely to drop. plz fix

Edited by Reaver_X