Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dex event?

dan.io.wal

Question

Does everyone have to participate in an event to get the Dex gear this year?... I'm hearing that from a lot of people. It's kind of unfair to those of us who only started this past year. I don't mean to sound whiney, I'm just wondering what's going on

15 answers to this question

Tbh I am not bothered by the fact we will have to do an event this year, that is fine and tbh makes more sense.

What is irritating is that it looks like they won't come with slots, potatos, or anything when they did before.

Edited by Echorion

1 minute ago, (PS4)jFresh215 said:

I don't understand why you feel it's "unfair." They aren't punishing anyone, just requiring that we work a little bit for the items.  

hes probably feeling that way because they were given simply for logging in the past 3 years. probably should of made it log in to get all the dex weapons and event to get the dex sydana.

Edited by Lord_Impaler

2 minutes ago, Echorion said:

Tbh I am not bothered by the fact we will have to do an event this year, that is fine and tbh makes more sense.

What is irritating is that it looks like they won't come with slots, potatos, or anything when they did before.

looks? any proove?

Just now, Hemmo67 said:

looks? any proove?

if the placeholder seen in a somewhat recent devstream turns out to be the real deal, you'll have to do an event for dex weapon bps. however, to the best of my knowledge it was just that, simply a placeholder for something else

31 minutes ago, NightBlitz said:

if the placeholder seen in a somewhat recent devstream turns out to be the real deal, you'll have to do an event for dex weapon bps. however, to the best of my knowledge it was just that, simply a placeholder for something else

if the events tab on playstation is accurate ( to this day it has been 100% correct so far) they are indeed weapons pre built not blueprints.

2 minutes ago, NightBlitz said:

placeholder is not real proove

it's lik saying super sayans are real cuz ppl get angry

1 hour ago, Lord_Impaler said:

hes probably feeling that way because they were given simply for logging in the past 3 years. probably should of made it log in to get all the dex weapons and event to get the dex sydana.

That would have been the best solution really.

Edited by RoninJed

Just now, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

I do? Never really missed one, so I've never been in this position. I've now learned my lesson and schedule my vacations around Warframe's release schedule. Oh who am i kidding, Warframe is my vacation lol. 

everyone gets all dexes as long as u do what they ask, be login or 5 mins alert

each year they just add 1 more item