Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.1

[DE]Megan

Got Vulkar Wraith from Baro just before update and now I can't change the colour scheme from it's default.  Don't know if it was intentional but the rest of my kit matches so feeling a little sad *sobs quietly in the corner* 

1 minute ago, NeXXu5 said:

Got Vulkar Wraith from Baro just before update and now I can't change the colour scheme from it's default.  Don't know if it was intentional but the rest of my kit matches so feeling a little sad *sobs quietly in the corner* 

Wraith and Vandal weapons have fixed colors

Awesome the Bard is Here!!! Yet I can't play due to non stop network issues. Awesome Hotfix Guys! The best part is Baro is in from The Void and I can't farm needed Prime parts for Ducats! Man what an awesome friday!

Edited by klouder23

Last part of the octavia puzzle can get stuck. spent well over an hour jumping on those platforms looking for a red bad chord .. couldnt find one. even went and lit them all up thinking id find the glitched one. Nope. this quest = broken. but then when isnt it for DE.

I finished sortie 3 and I got no reward, but well, happens :blush: 

Friday is the best day for all devs, all bugs come up in this day. I hope you can fix the things fast and finally rest as well, ty, gambare!

Huuuum will try with no spoiler but on the simaris phase just try it two times in a row and warframe (the game) crash just at the end of this when a dialogue cinematic is in play.

Just Can't Finish the Quest. :'( plz fix it, it's funny cause unusual mission but this is getting frustrating right now.

(really sad to have speed up the foundry cost for mandcord right now but that's one is on me i should have know since the time every update come with their bugs :'(

Edited by K4rliX

41 minutes ago, Shichibukai88 said:

Did no one at DE notice the UI scaling really really REALLY off for everyone? Its actually pretty annoying, fix it please asap

They DID notice it, which is why I cannot understand how this got the green light. Not one single people thought, "hey those UI buttons are all messed up, I think players will not like that one bit"??

Hey...

i love what you did to the hind (finally no burst fire mode forced on me) but please... make it like it was/is with the Stradavar. Middle Mouse changes fire mode. Its so awkward to shoot with your middle finger...

For secondary fire modes like grenades instead of bullets it is right to just put it on the middle mouse, but semi-auto and full-auto fire shouldn't be on 2 separate triggers.