The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma Donations for Public Construction

Kurokoz

Hello there, valued Tenno citizen. It is I! Sage Lord of the Acolytes of Nox! I came here today to ask of your assistance! We are currently undergoing construction in our dojo to build a 1 mile long hallway consisting of short and long hallways. It shall go in one direction and be one mile long. It is currently at 1/4 of a mile, or 426 meters as measured in game. However, the number of forma grows low and we are seeking additional help in the form of forma donations! Would be appreciated for when forma gets low and RNGesus gets nasty in the void. Thank you for your time!

From the warframe wiki:

Though it is not officially documented, at the present time, the Dojo only supports up to 100 rooms. Once the limit of 100 rooms is reached, all expansion doorways that are unused will display the words "Dead End" and prevent the clan from expanding the Dojo further. Rooms may still be removed to back away from this limit and permit expansion.

8 minutes ago, ThorienKELL said:

"Ian: Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn’t stop to think if they should."

Jurrasic Park. 

Well their dojo will not come and rip ppl apart so it isn´t to bad i guess. Don´t get me wrong it´s still an insane idea but on the good insane way.

What the F*** did i just say.

1 hour ago, SeaUrchins said:

So basically you are too lazy to farm and too greedy to buy.

This came to my mind too.

@OP: You are how many people building this? Cause a room needs either 12h or 24h to be build, so there is enough time to farm and build Forma. And if you should spend platinum to rush those rooms, you should have enough plat to buy Forma too.