Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How could I complete this?

Praxxor

Question

E2976FFDAAE2C7D4E95AE14C3F782CC095F7C347

Please read the description carefully.

Additional Info:

Enemies in MD are alerted.

Defense just automatically fails the riven.

Enemies that see others die usually become alarmed and dont count towards the kill counter.

Edited by Praxxor

Done it with Ember ult in Saturn Defense... You just need to start by wall-latching then not touch the ground (a full time wall-latch wasn't necessary if i remember well). 

In Saturn Defense, mobs are low enough for being killed by Ember Ult. Besides, there is no alarm in defense. And finally, the map (same as Hydron) have a long wall just in front of a mob entrance... ;)

Edited by Kramer17

Ah this one yeah, I had trouble with it too. The reason I found it so tricky isn't the wall latch part, it's because there are rarely 17 enemies in the same room visible from where you wall latch- all the modes that spawn a lot of enemies will auto fail you so it has to be something like exterminate where they are more spaced out.

I used ivara's noise arrow to lure more enemies into one room while staying in stealth, and then once I had enough I wall latched and fired my Zarr like twice and killed all of them. That is how I ended up doing this one.

1 minute ago, Kramer17 said:

Done it with Ember ult in Saturn Defense... You just need to start by wall-latching then not touch the ground (a full time wall-latch wasn't necessary if i remember well). 

Please please read it carefully, the mod's description changes, this one demands unalarmed enemies, Defense literally fails the riven (big FAILED on the riven) .

2 minutes ago, Praxxor said:

Enemies despawn soon after I leave the room unfortunately, I tried that too.

It works it just takes a lot of patience. This is one of the more frustrating riven challenges but this DOES work I've done it twice before. 

2 minutes ago, Echorion said:

Ah this one yeah, I had trouble with it too. The reason I found it so tricky isn't the wall latch part, it's because there are rarely 17 enemies in the same room visible from where you wall latch- all the modes that spawn a lot of enemies will auto fail you so it has to be something like exterminate where they are more spaced out.

I used ivara's noise arrow to lure more enemies into one room while staying in stealth, and then once I had enough I wall latched and fired my Zarr like twice and killed all of them. That is how I ended up doing this one.

Yeah I tried that too, couldn't get 17 enemies in a room, soon after I left to gather more, the old ones disappeared.

Just now, Echorion said:

It works it just takes a lot of patience. This is one of the more frustrating riven challenges but this DOES work I've done it twice before. 

Yeah but, as I said, the enemies just disappeared from the room, no patience can fix that.

1 minute ago, Praxxor said:

Please please read it carefully, the mod's description changes, this one demands unalarmed enemies, Defense literally fails the riven (big FAILED on the riven) .

Are you sure of that... Raising alarms and alarming mobs is not the same to me...

1 minute ago, Praxxor said:

Yeah I tried that too, couldn't get 17 enemies in a room, soon after I left to gather more, the old ones disappeared.

They don't always. Some enemies are just weird and hate being in different or certain rooms- try different missions too because I found it literally impossible on one planet for that reason, but another node I got it on the second try because there was enough in two rooms and I could merge them without a despawn or anything.

Just now, Praxxor said:

Yeah but, as I said, the enemies just disappeared from the room, no patience can fix that.

Only some do I know you are frustrated but you shouldn't be so eager to insist it can't be done- I've done it so I know it can be.

1 minute ago, Echorion said:

They don't always. Some enemies are just weird and hate being in different or certain rooms- try different missions too because I found it literally impossible on one planet for that reason, but another node I got it on the second try because there was enough in two rooms and I could merge them without a despawn or anything.

Only some do I know you are frustrated but you shouldn't be so eager to insist it can't be done- I've done it so I know it can be.

Well I hope you're right, I'll try to do it again later

Just did this one last night, but mine was 18 kills in a row. I just used Loki with a maxed Patagium and Stealth Drift and went to Mars' Crossfire Mission. Found a big group of enemies near an object I could actually latch on (because the ice tunnels/walls are apparently too hard for a space ninja), disarm them (no irradiating disarm), then latch and fire my atomos. This might not get you to 17, but keep staying latched and bring a gun that makes lots of noise. Shoot the noisy gun down range until more enemies show up. It took me about 15 minutes to get it done. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

Just did this one last night, but mine was 18 kills in a row. I just used Loki with a maxed Patagium and Stealth Drift and went to Mars' Crossfire Mission. Found a big group of enemies near an object I could actually latch on (because the ice tunnels/walls are apparently too hard for a space ninja), disarm them (no irradiating disarm), then latch and fire my atomos. This might not get you to 17, but keep staying latched and bring a gun that makes lots of noise. Shoot the noisy gun down range until more enemies show up. It took me about 15 minutes to get it done. 

Huh, are you sure it's the same mod? Mine requires unalarmed enemies.

10 minutes ago, Kramer17 said:

Are you sure of that... Raising alarms and alarming mobs is not the same to me...

You can't do any defense, survival, interception, or any other endless mission with this mod. It always fails as soon as you step inside the capture signal or activate the first console in survival. 

1 minute ago, Brachion said:

I did this same Riven in an Eris Survival with Ember. Gather up a bunch of enemies, pick a wall, and press 4.

2 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Could maybe try infested survival with pheralic pods (needs to do atlas quest) to pull enemies towards it, loki as frame with all the latch mods you can find etc and then one big blast weapon.

Please, for my sanity, read the description carefully, alarmed enemies are no good.

Just now, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

You can't do any defense, survival, interception, or any other endless mission with this mod. It always fails as soon as you step inside the capture signal or activate the first console in survival. 

Yup, exactly this.

6 minutes ago, Praxxor said:

Huh, are you sure it's the same mod? Mine requires unalarmed enemies.

Same exact one. It says without raising alarms not alarming enemies. You can alarm as many enemies as you want as long as they don't sound the alarm. 

Edited by (PS4)Regiampiero

6 minutes ago, Praxxor said:

Please, for my sanity, read the description carefully, alarmed enemies are no good.

it says 'raising the alarm' not being alert to you being there....  also pheralic pods don't raise the alarm last time I checked.