Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best invis warframe

(PSN)Nightsplit

Question

20 answers to this question

ivara is cheapest to make pretty good...u dont need best mods  for her..quick thinking.flow.streamline.continuity constitution.streacth.intesity ..energy siphon aura..and if u dont have  exilus mods use.. rush...

Octavia. Heh but now seriously.. with right melody and long duration you can easy keep invisibility on Octavia.

Also you can gain energy while invisible and can "reactivate" it  while still invisible....but it's little clunky.

Other than that.. Ivara is great for Spy. Loki and ash for rescue.. since they can move faster while invisible.

Loki is the king of Rescue because of [Safeguard Switch] and his long Stealth duration. Octavia is looking like a very strong contender though because along with the same stealth duration as Loki, she brings a lot more to the table; Scaling damage, Damage buff, Speed buff and CC. The only argument against Octavia would be the method you use to gain the stealth in the first place. It's not as easy as the other frames, but as long as you're not bad at timing the movements, she's a wonder.

Ivara > Loki > Octavia > Ash

Ivara can stay invisible forever if you build her accordingly. Loki has good duration and unrestricted movement. Octavia can also stay forever invisible if you build for long duration and master the crouching. Ash is the worst because he has really low duration compared to the other three. 

Edited by aligatorno

Depends the mission. I prefer Loki for the majority of missions he is my old time favorite warframe among others of course depends the mission but he is an all around. Still Ivara with the augment has the ability to walk right through the traps and lasers without alerts going on and of course moving a bit faster than a snail. For spy missions both are OK and has to do with your personal likes with running around and the comfort zone with hacks mostly. For other missions like Rescue Loki I think has the upper hand mostly on sorties and for Survival missions Ivara is a strong candidate (with full primed flow and max efficiency), Ash after the rebuild is not bad with invisibility build but still, he is not my first pick to be honest. I don't have Octavia yet (obviously as I am a console tenno) so I don't have any comment on her.

you gotta have them all though... play with all too. Master them all...

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Nek_Food said:

Survival missions Ivara is a strong candidate (with full primed flow and max efficiency),

Moderate  Efficiency and long Duration is more beneficial for Ivara than a max efficiency. The drain is the same, but you can pickpocket enemies way quicker, ergo getting more air supply more often. 

100% strenght, moderate efficiency, some range and a lot of duration is best for survivals.

Edited by aligatorno

If you want long lasting invisibility don't pick Ash. Smokescreen is better used for repositioning or using in combination with bladestorm. 

If you want to move fast while invisible don't pick Ivara.  Running breaks invisibility but you can run and sprint on ziplines with no problem. 

If you don't want to do extra chores to activate invisibility don't pick Octavia. Depending on how you build your song it might be easier or harder or enter invisibility. 

Loki has the simplest yet most effective cloaking power.

My recommendation would be Ivara. She gets an augment that lets her pass through lazers, has in my opinion the most reliable cc out of those 4 frames and can provide invisibility to your squad.

10 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

Moderate  Efficiency and long Duration is more beneficial for Ivara than a max efficiency. The drain is the same, but you can pickpocket enemies way quicker, ergo getting more air supply more often

Depends... pick pocketing comes second in my survival build and play style with Ivara.

But still you have a point when comes to frames that duration affects efficiency is some abilities, so a middle ground is always useful where the perfect choice for "maxed efficiency" is the result of high duration and a single maxed Streamline and not using Fleeting Expertise.

Depends the mission, objective, difficulty and other factors like the accompanying squad. Ivara is great but worthless in my opinion for rescue missions specially in sorties where the alarms sounds as soon as you enter the room. For spy missions is completely up to you and depends on the difficulty for fast traveling (in low levels Ivara goes running in visible mode np there). Also if you are 2 Ivaras you can also make each other insisible with arrows and run like mad. Also in Corpus or Orokin missions, you have to deal with nulifiers where trying to avoid them in slow motion is a bit of trouble while with Loki you can bullet jump or switch teleport away from them with no problem. Ash Invisibility is mostly a support for his ultimate as I see it but still more useful with the augment in rescue missions when you can invisible others around you too (for less time thought). I like to move around fast in the missions and be able to shoot around in stealth (with augment too) so Loki is my first choice, but when you are not in a hurry Ivara is there for you.

37 minutes ago, (PS4)Nightsplit said:

So i am guessing from the replies ivara 1st, loki 2nd, octavia 3rd and ashe sucks.

Ash doesn't suck at all, it's just not as good as the others when it comes to invizibility. With a duration build you can get around 20-22 seconds on his smoke bomb. Add some strenght and some efficiency and you have yourself a decent Bladestorm build, halving all your BS costs. Or you can go with 145% power strength and Seeking Shuriken on top of of the duration and be able to scale with any weapon if built for viral/fire. 

Invzibility  + Fatal Teleport + CL Dagger and you can kill anything that you can act a finisher on. He makes the Sedna arenas really easy, getting not only points for Kela, but also lots of endo. 

Edited by aligatorno

5 hours ago, aligatorno said:

Moderate  Efficiency and long Duration is more beneficial for Ivara than a max efficiency. The drain is the same, but you can pickpocket enemies way quicker, ergo getting more air supply more often. 

100% strenght, moderate efficiency, some range and a lot of duration is best for survivals.

5 hours ago, (PS4)Nek_Food said:

Depends... pick pocketing comes second in my survival build and play style with Ivara.

But still you have a point when comes to frames that duration affects efficiency is some abilities, so a middle ground is always useful where the perfect choice for "maxed efficiency" is the result of high duration and a single maxed Streamline and not using Fleeting Expertise.

My Ivara build is 190% str, max efficiency, moderate range and and about 90%-100% duration.  Always with Infiltrate augment.  Pick pocketing isn't one of my goals either.  High damage and Prowl speed (Infiltrate) while having good range to Noise/Sleep arrows are my top priorities.  I use this build for EVERYTHING including survivals.  I only have on other build that is strictly for Sortie Defense to keep the target alive. 

5 hours ago, (PS4)Nek_Food said:

Also in Corpus or Orokin missions, you have to deal with nulifiers where trying to avoid them in slow motion is a bit of trouble

No trouble at all avoiding Nullies while in Prowl.  You can still double jump or roll out of the way should you need to.  If you are solo then it's even less of a problem in most missions as the Nullies won't even be alerted to have bubbles active.  :D 

In answer to you question OP, here is my ranking for them.  Ivara then Ash and dead last Loki. This is because Ivara just fits my playstyle way more than any other frame and is probably the best solo frame currently.  She has tools to handle almost every situation that can be found in missions.  A Premier Boss killer too if you don't gimp her power strength for Artemis Bow.