Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question to DE concerning Tennocon tickets

toafarmer

Question

11 answers to this question

In regards to the second question, DE doesn't control the payment methods. Eventbrite does. I used my card with them last year, and again this year, and I was happy with how my transaction was conducted, and have had no issue.

If it's a Tennocon- only Baro Ki'Teer weapon (not a syndana, not a glyph, not some cosmetic), then I'd probably pony up the cash for it.

If it's just a lag-free server for a normal Baro Ki'Teer weekend, I don't need it. I'm going to need more info on this particular Baro visit.

Here are the possibilities in my opinion:

1. Baro will have the same items as the ones from his next regular visit. It's just that you get those items early, and the relay should be accessible to all Digital Ticket owners, regardless of their MR and the Relays they have unlocked. (I think this would be somewhat of a complete let down.)

2. Baro will have all the items he ever sold in the past, at the same time. (Not very likely, but I'd be satisfied with that.)

3. Baro will have all of the cosmetic items he ever sold in the past, at the same time. (Limiting his inventory to cosmetics-only might seem like the most fair option.)

4. Baro will have some special or rare items on sale. (Lato Vandal? Braton Vandal? Excalibur Prim--No, UMBRA!! ...eh, I don't think so...)

5. Baro will have junk. (Cue mass tableflip & riots)

6. Baro will have a single item: His glyph. "Nothing to your liking?"

6 hours ago, (PS4)Oracle-Raven said:

1. Baro will have the same items as the ones from his next regular visit. It's just that you get those items early, and the relay should be accessible to all Digital Ticket owners, regardless of their MR and the Relays they have unlocked. (I think this would be somewhat of a complete let down.)

2. Baro will have all the items he ever sold in the past, at the same time. (Not very likely, but I'd be satisfied with that.)

3. Baro will have all of the cosmetic items he ever sold in the past, at the same time. (Limiting his inventory to cosmetics-only might seem like the most fair option.)

4. Baro will have some special or rare items on sale. (Lato Vandal? Braton Vandal? Excalibur Prim--No, UMBRA!! ...eh, I don't think so...)

He will most likely bring some kinda cosmetic or decor maybe both...I'm hopeful for grate prime..Or some prime furniture of some sort...

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

On 31.3.2017 at 9:13 PM, (PS4)Oracle-Raven said:

7. Baro will sell only one mod for 5000 ducats: Primed Chamber