Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

30Level Now I am lost what to do help plox

AyzekPN

Question

Hi I got my warframe to level 30 but know I am lost about what to do.Should I unlock other planets or farm mods or other stuff? is there must to do missions(super neccesary)??Help me plox I am tired of rocket jumping in my spaceship lol

14 answers to this question

Well if you're brand new to the game by the sounds of it? You should probably progress through the solar system and unlock planets, theres tons of warframes to collect off the bosses. Almost all of them, sans one boss that gives you a warframe for each. They drop one part randomly after running against them, will have to rebeat them multiple times to get all 3 parts. Neuroptics, Chassis and Systems. Their Main overall BP used in crafting are available in the market for credits. Theres also quests that a fair few of the junctions also give you once you meet the requirements and beat the junction specter.

Edited by Cmdr-A

The main way of getting more powerful is through mods, getting gear to lv 30 mainly just increases your mod capacity. To make your frames and weapons stronger you're gonna need to get and upgrade better mods. But for now you're gonna want to unlock all of the planets. Every planet has a junction (s) with several objectives on it. Complete those and then enter the junction to kill an enemy to unlock the next planet.

Good luck Tenno! 😄

yes the whole point of the game is to complete the map and in doing so gain resources and means to do the quests, build new weapons and frames etc.  It is a completion type game, one with a goal.  Every planet is unique, every warframe and weapon is unique.  So try them all.  Lots of weapons and frames to get to 30, then comes forma and level 30 many times over. :P

You don't "finish" Warframe.

Do junctions, unlock planets, DO QUESTS, get some frames and weapons that look interesting to you, get some badass mods for them.

If you're ever confused about something, ask in region chat or on forums.

PS.
The Second Dream quest is SUPER NECESSARY. Do it ASAP.

Edited by Shifted

As mentioned above, the Second Dream quest is pretty important. To get it, you will want to go to the Grineer sea labs (If you've unlocked Uranus) and bring a codex scanner in your gear menu. When you see a flash of blue light, ready the scanner and look for a bright blue drone. It will often appear around some dead soldiers, scanning them.

You scan it, and the magic happens. Good luck! :corpus:

15 hours ago, Serinexxa said:

As mentioned above, the Second Dream quest is pretty important. To get it, you will want to go to the Grineer sea labs (If you've unlocked Uranus) and bring a codex scanner in your gear menu. When you see a flash of blue light, ready the scanner and look for a bright blue drone. It will often appear around some dead soldiers, scanning them.

You scan it, and the magic happens. Good luck! :corpus:

in which order I should unlock the planets because I am nowhere near to reach Uranüs.

Edited by AyzekPN

6 hours ago, AyzekPN said:

in which order I should unlock the planets

Simply work your way from Junction to Junction, that's ... really the only path, heh.

What might seem "optional" at first (say, unlocking Venus & Mercury / Europa)
ends up being part of Junction requirements (for Mars / Saturn in this case).

On ‎2‎.‎04‎.‎2017 at 11:15 PM, NinjaZeku said:

Simply work your way from Junction to Junction, that's ... really the only path, heh.

What might seem "optional" at first (say, unlocking Venus & Mercury / Europa)
ends up being part of Junction requirements (for Mars / Saturn in this case).

I want to go and get the quest Second Dream but I can't go to Uranüs. in order to reach uranus I have to get pass Satürn but I can't go to saturn either because I must go to europa first.Quess what I have to build Scepter to go europa and only way to build is through quest but to be able to get quest War Within I must finish the Second Dream OMG WHAT İS DİZZZZ İTS İMPOSSİBLE LOL.What am I doing with my life :D Help me with this one pls I am totally lost. :( There's no way to continue unlocking new planets.

Edited by AyzekPN

48 minutes ago, AyzekPN said:

but I can't go to saturn either because I must go to europa first.Quess what I have to build Scepter to go europa and only way to build is through quest

I think you are a bit confused.  The Europa junction requires you to build a Warframe Specter and those have nothing to do with quests.  You obtain specter blue prints from successfully completing rescue missions.

This wiki page might be useful to you: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Specter

Rather than me rehash the stuff on there its easier for you to just read the wiki page.

Edited by (PS4)Agent_CHAR

1) Relax - it's a game, not life.

2) You never said which planet you've made it to - did you get off of Earth and to Venus?  

3) The War Within is a quest that will take you a while to even unlock, think of it like a distant goal that will take many small steps to get to.  As was said above, start unlocking Planets.  Generally, Earth --> Venus --> Mercury, then back to Earth --> Mars --> Phobos --> (you get the idea).  You'll notice that each planet has a 'junction' to the next planet(s) with a list of requirements that need to be done.  Once you've done all the requirements (they'll be checked-off in the list), you can enter the junction and unlock the path to the next planet (after doing 'something' inside the junction (deliberately vague for spoiler reasons)).

4) As was mentioned, http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki is a very good resource.

5) It can be a bit overwhelming at the start - there is a lot to do: clans, missions, void relics, crafting, weapons, mods, frames, etc, etc.  Just take it all in and enjoy the ride.  As you work through the game, things will start to make sense.  Don't think of this like a game you finish in a week.  Unless you really spend lots of time powering through, it will take a while to just clear the star chart.  The game just turned 4 years old, don't think you can finish all that content in a week.  

6) And maybe this might help: 

Thank you so much for help guys.Yeah and I realized that the scepter game wants me to build is different from one I found on Google it was some sort of weapon that drops from war within lol :facepalm:Anyway now I figured it out and I have Dread Blueprint but I have no idea how I got it I havent faced the stalker yet

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Agent_CHAR said:

Pro tip #104 - when you put letters in a different order the word they form changes meaning.

Scepter

Specter

Not the same thing :-)

(and I'm just busting your chops...)

Lol yeah it might be that :D I was so confused about game.But Now I still don't know How I got Dread blueprints LOL