Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage + Panthera

-Preacher-

So.

Was messing around and trying out the newly balanced weapons. And lo and behold they are actually quite good.
And suddenly stumbled upon the combination of Mirage and Panthera (3 forma; 3x V). With high fire rate, status and combustion mods combined + Mirages hall of mirrors I got to see the new visual cancer.
Oh lord so many particles. And to be fair. It kinda also does quite good damage. Not sortie level of damage. But for the overall star map it's a viable weapon.
And to be honest. I was just a tad bored of the meta.

Preacher.

16 minutes ago, Jammerotard said:

So.

Was messing around and trying out the newly balanced weapons. And lo and behold they are actually quite good.
And suddenly stumbled upon the combination of Mirage and Panthera (3 forma; 3x V). With high fire rate, status and combustion mods combined + Mirages hall of mirrors I got to see the new visual cancer.
Oh lord so many particles. And to be fair. It kinda also does quite good damage. Not sortie level of damage. But for the overall star map it's a viable weapon.

Preacher.

wow what an OP lol & it begins . I'm pretty sure tho that people will jump at mirage + zarr first 

How funny. Just yesterday, I pulled up my Mirage load out, still having the Simular on her. I started scrolling through primaries, and looked at my Panthera. I thought to myself, this might be fun. With a little smirk, I chose a drifftrent frame and went into a mission. Might give it a try now :D

2 hours ago, Jammerotard said:

So.

Preacher.

My Mirage + Panthera did sortie level damages before the patch tho, imagine now :clem: