Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Easiest Normal Frame Farm?

Darizuka

2 hours ago, ComCray said:

I know I shouldn't but.... hngnggggnnngg... resistance...

is... hnnnngg

fadinggg....

ExcaliburPrimeWasTheEasysestFrameToGetEver.....

~runs~

What? You had to do real life activities to get Excalibur Prime. He was much harder to get than any other frame.

from easiest to hardest, based on my opinion and reasons why:

1. Oberon because all you have to do is farm Eximus units. if you do an Eximus Stronghold Sortie, you'll usually walk out with a full set of Oberon.

2. Mag: the Seargent is a placeholder boss with no special powers other than cloaking. he is otherwise just a glorified Sniper Crewman. RNG is the only thing that makes getting Mg remotely hard, because it sure ain't the place where the parts drop.

3. Excalibur: Ambulas is also a pushover, though this glorified Moa is on a much harder planet with tougher enemies. aside from that, easy.

4. Rhino: Jackal is a bit of a pain for newer players, but no challenge for vets with powerful weapons.

5. Loki: Hyena pack are a little frustrating sometimes, but not too difficult.

6. Nova: pre raptor rework anyways. I still haven't fought the new Raptors so it might be easier now, but I always dreaded fighting that thing before, stupidly overpowered with some attacks.

7. Frost: for some reason RNG tries extra hard to not give you the last part of him, this has happened both when I needed frost and when I've been helping others get him. in terms of boss fight though, the battle is only drawn out because of Kril's invulnerability phases and his refusal to perform a downward strike when it's most convenient.

8. Hydroid: Vay Hek's boss fight is one of the worst: constant invulnerability until the very end, instant magnetic proc if you go anywhere near him, and countless minions. a frustrating boss for an underwhelming frame.

9. Atlas: the words "Archwing boss fight" sent shudders down my spine during the Jordas Assassination. it's long, it's tedious, it's Archwing; you also NEED Corrosive projection or else it'll take 30 mins of wailing on him with your Arch-gun to finish him off.

10: Equinox: Tyl Regor isn't exactly a hard boss, but with 9 parts and a whole week of build times, the "2 frames in 1" gimmick is nothing but annoying here.

honourable mentions: Wukong (Nitain and Clan Research), Nidus (Yo dawg I heard you like The Index..) and Saryn post-Rathuum.

5 hours ago, ComCray said:

I know I shouldn't but.... hngnggggnnngg... resistance...

is... hnnnngg

fadinggg....

ExcaliburPrimeWasTheEasysestFrameToGetEver.....

~runs~

-high jump dive kicks you-

STARLIIIIIGHT KIIIIIICCCKKK!!!!!!

7 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

6. Nova: pre raptor rework anyways. I still haven't fought the new Raptors so it might be easier now, but I always dreaded fighting that thing before, stupidly overpowered with some attacks.

Oh, the new Raptors... I think it's actually more dangerous than pre-rework. It got made into three different Raptors, with the pre-rework Raptor arsenal being the first in line. You basically fight three bosses in a row, with a game of hot potato/live grenade shuffling in between.

7 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

honourable mentions: Nidus (Yo dawg I heard you like The Index..) and Saryn post-Rathuum.

Seriously? you think The Index is the worst part of Nidus farming? Have you actually tried to farm it in Infested Salvage? Or have you been blessed by RNG when you did? since I saw a lot of people complaining about his drop rate.

Well, at least the Judgment point requirement for Kela is reduced in the latest updates, so Saryn farming become less tedious (still more tedious than other frames, though).

As a new player I would say Rhino as he was first frame after starter which I got.

Joined a clan and bought Banshee, Nezha, Zephyr, Volt and Wukong from the lab. 

Inaros is quite simple to get as well as you have to do the Sands of Inaros quest. Get a few prime junk from relics wait for Baro buy blueprint and complete the quest. You will get all parts so no more grinding after that.

Nyx, oberon and Vauban are also quite easy to acquire.

41 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

Seriously? you think The Index is the worst part of Nidus farming? Have you actually tried to farm it in Infested Salvage? Or have you been blessed by RNG when you did? since I saw a lot of people complaining about his drop rate.

to be fair, I did about 3 attempts of the mode, which I didn't really understand much at the time, then checked my plat, said "screw this" and bought him. I mentioned the Index first because some feel as though there was WAY too many rounds of what is essentially the same mission. and Nidus is not the first frame to require RNG's favour, and he certainly won't be the last.

yes, having to go to rotation C on Infested Salvage for each part is tedious and time consuming, especially when the mode is actually just the first stage of the Jordas Verdict Trial, but I've seen just as many, if not more complaints about doing so many rounds of the Index.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

to be fair, I did about 3 attempts of the mode, which I didn't really understand much at the time, then checked my plat, said "screw this" and bought him. I mentioned the Index first because some feel as though there was WAY too many rounds of what is essentially the same mission. and Nidus is not the first frame to require RNG's favour, and he certainly won't be the last.

yes, having to go to rotation C on Infested Salvage for each part is tedious and time consuming, especially when the mode is actually just the first stage of the Jordas Verdict Trial, but I've seen just as many, if not more complaints about doing so many rounds of the Index.

Fair enough. I do see a lot of complains about the Index. Or at least, the Glast Gambit quest in particular, since that's where you NEED to play rounds and rounds of Index.

Back to topic. Regarding the easiest frame to get, I say Mag, since currently The Sergeant is easiest boss by far.

Oberon... for veterans maybe, but new players might not get him that easily. Eximus spawns half-rarely, and even then the chance of him dropping the part you need is quite low. The time you see them everywhere is long deep endless runs, not something a new player could jump into quickly. (I remembered the time I'm still looking for the last Oberon part while already leveled Zephyr) Eximus stronghold Sortie... Do you really expect new players, who might not have much potatoes, to try out Sorties?

Next in line would be Frost or Rhino. Jackal and Lech Kril is the lowest level boss currently, so new player could attempt it far quicker. Excalibur is close contender, but since Ambulas is quite high-leveled...

Clan-based frame is a mixed bag, since it could range from no effort (if you joined an old existing clan.) to quite long (if you start or join anew clan).

2 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

Fair enough. I do see a lot of complains about the Index. Or at least, the Glast Gambit quest in particular, since that's where you NEED to play rounds and rounds of Index.

Back to topic. Regarding the easiest frame to get, I say Mag, since currently The Sergeant is easiest boss by far.

Oberon... for veterans maybe, but new players might not get him that easily. Eximus spawns half-rarely, and even then the chance of him dropping the part you need is quite low. The time you see them everywhere is long deep endless runs, not something a new player could jump into quickly. (I remembered the time I'm still looking for the last Oberon part while already leveled Zephyr) Eximus stronghold Sortie... Do you really expect new players, who might not have much potatoes, to try out Sorties?

Next in line would be Frost or Rhino. Jackal and Lech Kril is the lowest level boss currently, so new player could attempt it far quicker. Excalibur is close contender, but since Ambulas is quite high-leveled...

Clan-based frame is a mixed bag, since it could range from no effort (if you joined an old existing clan.) to quite long (if you start or join anew clan).

how to get Saryn?

Just now, Darizuka said:

how to get Saryn?

Basically, the same as most Frame. Get the Blueprint from the shop, and beat Kela de Thaym for each of her parts.

But to even access Kela boss fight, you need to fight in the Rathuum Arena to get some Judgment point.

Here's a link to the wiki if you want more detailed explanation

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Kela_De_Thaym

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Arena

46 minutes ago, Darizuka said:

Is Inaros Good?

All frames are good if moded properly. He is a nice tank whit the ability to heal himself and even revive himself.

As it goes for the frames, i recommend you to get a tank non prime frame, and farm the prime frames next, instead of regular ones. This way you can invest orokin reactors and formas into the frames and mod them better. And a bit of advice, if you think at any time that the frame you are using is bad and you want to sell it/never use it again, you are wrong. You just need a good build. And if you get Chroma, do not sell him. He's one of the biggest bad asses in the game!

And if you go for the non prime frames, i would recommend you go for Rhino or Frost first as they require less mods to be useful/tanky.

Edited by PakkiTheDog

10 minutes ago, PakkiTheDog said:

All frames are good if moded properly. He is a nice tank whit the ability to heal himself and even revive himself.

As it goes for the frames, i recommend you to get a tank non prime frame, and farm the prime frames next, instead of regular ones. This way you can invest orokin reactors and formas into the frames and mod them better. And a bit of advice, if you think at any time that the frame you are using is bad and you want to sell it/never use it again, you are wrong. You just need a good build. And if you get Chroma, do not sell him. He's one of the biggest bad asses in the game!

And if you go for the non prime frames, i would recommend you go for Rhino or Frost first as they require less mods to be useful/tanky.

My current frames are:

Excalibur (Maxed)
Nidus (Maxed)
Loki Prime (Maxed)
Nova Prime (Maxed)
Ember Prime (Maxed)
Trinity Prime (Maxed)
Ash Prime (16)
Banshee Prime (0)
Volt Prime (0)

Currently Making:

Frost Prime
Rhino
Oberon

Blueprints I am trying to make:

Nekros Prime (just 1 part which needs nitain left...)
Saryn Prime
Valkyr Prime