Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Petition] CALLING ALL TENNO, ARE YOU TIRED OF FARMING STALKER!?

TheRealDRAGVAR

This Is A Petition For The Tenno, By The Tenno... Four Score An--- I Mean, There Is An Issue That Probably Not All Of The Tenno In Warframe, But Certainly Without A Doubt A Large Amount Of Tenno In Warframe Is Sick And Tired And Sick And Tired And Sick And Tired And Sick And Tired Of. Rather Than Standing By Idly And Suffering In Silence, I Decided Enough Is Enough, I Have HAAAAAAAAAAAAD IT! This Petition Is To Help This SERIOUS AND TIRESOME ISSUE Get Picked Up And Recognized By DE.

Stalker's Drop Rates. There Is Contrasting And Evident Proof That His Drop Rates Are Seriously Messed Up.

It SHOWS, Not SEEMS, That His Drop Rates For SPECIFIC ITEMS, (Some Tenno - It's Hate, Some Tenno - It's Despair.) Is TIED TO TENNO'S ACCOUNTS.

There Are People With Founders Packs AND AN ACTIVE ACCOUNT That Have Not Had EVEN ONE Despair, Hate, Or Dread Drop For Them From The Stalker. (Usually It's Either Hate Or Despair.) I Am One Of These People. No, I Am Not Lazy, Yes There Is A Slew Of People With The Same Issue. This Is From 2013... THIS IS FROM 2013!!! AND IT'S STILL GOING ON TODAY!!!! Here Is A Very Recent Slew Of Posts Regarding This Issue With Real Complaints From Real Tenno

I Am One Of These People. It's Not Just Diluted - IT'S NONEXISTENT. I'm Not About To Fork Over 800 Platinum For A Singular Weapon, There Is No Way In Hell.

Please Help This Get Recognized By DE, If You Are One Of These People, Come Forward Now And Post Your Inability To Get Whichever Weapon In This Topic. Your Testimonial Helps DE And Other Oblivious Tenno (The Word Oblivious Is Constrained To Specific Tenno Within Warframe.) To Recognize And Pick Up On This REAL ISSUE.

Solutions Are:

• Making The Stalker ORIGINAL SET OF ITEMS (Despair, Hate, Dread) Tradeable. It May Be Small, But It Makes A WORLD Of Difference.
  • Adding An Option To Buy The Weapons SEPERATELY.
  • Taking An Actual LOOK At WHY The DROP RATE Is TIED To Each Tenno's ACCOUNT And Letting Us Know You Promise To Deliver On This.

INCREASING THE DROP RATE WILL NOT WORK AS IT'S LITERALLY TIED TO TENNO'S ACCOUNTS

Edited by TheRealDRAGVAR

in "7 days - StalkerShadow Farming" i gotten (stalker just loves me when i doing invasion or medallion collection)

5 war bp
2 b-war bp

6 despair

2 hate

17 dread

3 warBlade

5 warhilt

yeah this thing is broken, fix plz DE cause i'm a 'dread' person?

Edited by SamuarJoe
add last line

2 minutes ago, SamuarJoe said:

in "7 days - StalkerShadow Farming" i gotten (stalker just loves me when i doing invasion or medallion collection)

5 war bp
2 b-war bp

6 despair

2 hate

17 dread

3 warBlade

5 warhilt

yeah this thing is broken, fix plz DE

Thats Because You Are One Of The Lucky Tenno Who Doesn't Have Broken Drop Rates, This Issue Is REAL.

RNG is not a bug. Come back to this forum section where it is impossible to get something (like that bug not being able to get Chesa Kubrow with a non-plat egg that happened some time back), this kind of thread goes into suggestions.

Edited by Ace_Kayo
minor edit

Its all RNG.

The chance of a weapon dropping from him is 50%, the Dread bp alone has a 80%-ish chance out of that 50%, then Despair, Hate, War and Broken War share the last 20%. It took me almost a year to get Hate and 3 years later I still dont have a War bp.

Drop rates aren't tied to your account. It's not as if one player has a magically higher drop rate than other players.

Because of how probability works, there is a chance (albeit infinitesimally small) that you will never get another drop from the Stalker. There's an equally small chance that the Stalker will drop the one Stalker weapon you've been hounding after every time you kill him from now on.

In reality, random systems do exhibit apparent repetition (read: apparent as "seeming real or true, but not necessarily so"). Flip a coin ten thousand times and although you'll most likely see an average 50/50 split between heads and tails, there will be places in the entire set (sub-sets) where--depending on the start and end of the set--will see massive differences between the number of heads and tails, with very large repeats of all heads or ask tails (however this "repeated heads/tails" behavior minimizes in likelihood when you increase the number of potential outcomes--a coin is just the best example of this). Drops in this game function similarly; you might be experiencing a "drought" of lack of a specific drop, but this isn't account dependent and it isn't some predetermined number (i.e. the game didn't "decide" that you won't get the drop for X amount of runs). You might get the do you wanted the next time you defeat him, but you also might not.

It's literally a roll of the dice; sometimes you just get really, really unlucky. Other times you get extremely lucky.