Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just a little Request...

EchoesOfRain

When I go to my profile (or anyone else's profile, for that matter), can I see my frame/weapon usage in time, as well as the percent? I swear the play percentage is bugged, and I try so hard to surpass weapons that I used forever ago. Would just like to have a very specific number to show each usage time

Would like this as well. Loki Prime has been my most-used Warframe for the longest time, but somehow on my profile Rhino is the most used. I mean, I did use Rhino all the way from MR2 to MR10 I guess? But after Rhino Prime came out I have stopped using Rhino altogether.

Edited by X3Evanescence

Well the thing about percentages is that even if you keep adding new data the old won't change as fast as people thing it should. Personally I think it would be better if our profile has tabs for different time frames. That way I could see how often I used a specific frame in a day, week, month, etc. 

The usage stats are definitely quirky.  Imagine that you use a brand new warframe (let's say Ember) to play Akkad, Eris 200 times, and then you use another brand new warframe (let's say Volt) to play 50 different maps, but only one run per map.  My suspicion is that your profile will show that you use Volt more than you use Ember.  In other words, the profile gives you more credit for playing with a frame or weapon if you use it in missions across several different planets and map nodes.  At least it appears to work that way from my experience.

I think ths come from how long you have used the frame in missions. I mean I used to mag until mr 14 and it was only 10 % used. Now I have a mag prime at most used at 8 % even though I only run it in long survival missions or long defense missions. My main is equinox with 5 % and I have over 200 k exp on it and my mag prime is at 50 k exp.

I don't believe percentages are bugged, though our perception on our own playtimes and weapon spreads might be a little skewed.

For example, my most-played Warframe is my starter frame, Mag. I played nothing but Mag for easily the first 60 hours of the game and still pretty frequently until I had a roster of around 5 or 6 frames. I've definitely played more of the high-level content on other frames (including Mag Prime). I've put more resource investment into other frames, too, but let's recall that back in the early game it took much longer to level and invest stuff into anything. In early game, getting to level 30 took a few days. Now it takes me half an hour.

Even around 600 total hours now, I have spread my playtime out over nearly every Warframe there is, but those 60+ hours of playing nothing but Mag have left their mark. According to the stats, I haven't played any other Warframe for more than that total time playing Mag, and I believe it.