Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Syndicate Reward Ideas

BuzzBomb8

This would apply to all syndicates: Steel Meridian, Hexis, Suda, Perrin, Red Veil, Loka, Teshin, & Simaris. These should all be made tradable if put into the first 6 since changing syndicates is annoying.

Edit: Added estimated reputation cost & rank required to unlock.

• 100K+ rep at rank 5: Operator suits styled like the syndicate operatives. I have seen this suggested before & it would get shot down with "the syndicates don't know about the Tenno." What if the syndicates just messed up the size & we offered to take it? Or maybe it was designed for someone smaller, & you just happen to want it. Amazon doesn't ask you why you order weird things from them so neither should the syndicates. It is just business.
  • 50K+ rep at rank 3 or 4: Color palettes with the colors of the syndicate you got them from. Or maybe just 1 palette with a mix of colors from each syndicate.
  • 100K+ rep at rank 5: Armour sets to go with the syandanas. Can also be made to glow with each task performed.
  • 25K+ rep at rank 2 or 3: Emblems to wear on our shoulders of the syndicates' designs.
  • 25K+ rep at rank 2 or 3: Sugatras for our melee weapons.
  • 50K rep at rank 4: Noggles of the syndicate leaders. (Same cost as the sculpture decorations.)
  • 100K rep: Give Simaris a syandana reward.
  • 75K rep: Put the Gammacor blueprint in the Simaris reward shop as a reward rather than have it be from a rail junction.
  • 50K rep at rank 4: Give Teshin & Simaris syndicate sculptures. Teshin could have those Oro decorations from those dumb PvP only events that a ton of people didn't touch because it was a PvP exclusive waste of time in his reward shop. Lunaro is best PvP. Simaris could have a sculpture shaped like his logo, a kinetic siphon trap, the simulacrum icon, the icon for his reward shop, or the icon for the scanned data "library" in the back-left of his room.
  • 50K rep at rank 4: Put the Oro decorations in Teshin's PvP rewards. Change the colors so the event ones can still be exclusive if you have to.
  • 125K+ rep at rank 5: Let us buy the steampunk GLaDOS in the Steel Meridian room & put that in our dojo.
  • 125K+ rep at rank 5: Dojo skins themed to each syndicate. I would love some false walls that open up like in Suda's room.
Edited by BuzzBomb8

13 minutes ago, BuzzBomb8 said:

Operator suits styled like the syndicate operatives. I have seen this suggested before & it would get shot down with "the syndicates don't know about the Tenno

The operators are a secret that only us and Lotus know, so  the syndacates cannot produce tenno suits.

the rest is good. 

6 minutes ago, Kyryo said:

The operators are a secret that only us and Lotus know, so  the syndacates cannot produce tenno suits.

the rest is good. 

The people trolling arround each syndicate room and each relay are tenno too, or at least human like us (tenno); so it could be that a syndicate produce a suit 

Since now, each syndicate has still his own suit but is not equippable by us =) =) =)

Edited by MollAgdeduba

10 minutes ago, Kyryo said:

the rest is good. 

Did you even read passed that part?

26 minutes ago, BuzzBomb8 said:
  • What if the syndicates just messed up the size & we offered to take it? Or maybe it was designed for someone smaller, & you just happen to want it. Amazon doesn't ask you why you order weird things from them so neither should the syndicates. It is just business.

2 minutes ago, BuzzBomb8 said:

Suda has the Synoid Simulor, Gammacor, & Heliocor. Simaris only has the Simulor & Heliocor. It would just be fitting to add it.

Well yeah but I don't think it's all that fair to get newbies to get say 20,000 standing for a weapon they'll probably sell after rank 2

"Simaris could have a sculpture shaped like his logo, a kinetic siphon trap, the simulacrum icon, the icon for his reward shop, or the icon for the scanned data "library" in the back-left of his room."

To lazy to quote 

Or simaris can get a noggle with just his face on it 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)varas2110 said:

"Simaris could have a sculpture shaped like his logo, a kinetic siphon trap, the simulacrum icon, the icon for his reward shop, or the icon for the scanned data "library" in the back-left of his room."

To lazy to quote 

Or simaris can get a noggle with just his face on it 

Or it could be different because of this:

43 minutes ago, BuzzBomb8 said:

50K rep at rank 4: Noggles of the syndicate leaders. (Same cost as the sculpture decorations.)

21 minutes ago, Kyryo said:

Hunhow knows about the spacekids.

Alad V likely has(had? maybe he's still alive, idk anymore.) a suspicion that the tenno are not what they seem.

Baro ki'teer once sold some earrings that we could purchase as cosmetics for our operators. Whether he stocked those earrings for us or the relay staff is uncertain, but who is he to judge if we say we'll buy them?

Cephalon Suda was an orokin(or at least, was a priveleged non-orokin during the orokin empire), and likely knows the secret of the tenno.

Simaris is likely in the same situation as suda, but barring that, considering he's our source for much of the orokin's past, the notion that he doesn't know our secret is... tenuous.

Teshin knows.

The other twin queen that we didn't kill knows.

So the spacekids aren't that closely guarded of a secret.

Also, if a mysterious machine from the orokin era that is known for mass murder and genocide comes to me and asks you to make a suit sized for a child(or offers to buy an existing one), I'd let him. No questions asked.

10 hours ago, Kyryo said:

the rest is good. 

We could still get suits of their operatives. We just won't tell them what we want them for. >.>

Wouldn't be any more strange than us asking for little statues of their medallions or a backdrop picture of their relay room.

On 11/4/2017 at 7:49 AM, redeyedtreefrog said:

Hunhow knows about the spacekids.

He did not knew the existence of the tennos until he got inside Lotus Mind.

Alad V likely has(had? maybe he's still alive, idk anymore.) a suspicion that the tenno are not what they seem

He discovered that with us when we were around Lua, before that, he only knew that the warframes where remotely controlled by something.

Teshin knows.

well, clap clap, he is an orokin after all.

The other twin queen that we didn't kill knows.

Yes, because the big one was an orokin, and the little one saw us coming out of the goddam suit to kick her sister &#!.

Also, i did not say that they should not sell operator suits, i said that it is impossible to them to sell suits made FOR the tenno and the transference, they could still sell "normal induments" with their logo on it. but they would mostly likely be not suitable for transference.

So yes to normal dresses, NO to Transference Suits. that was the point.

Edited by Kyryo

1 hour ago, Kyryo said:

Also, i did not say that they should not sell operator suits, i said that it is impossible to them to sell suits made FOR the tenno and the transference, they could still sell "normal induments" with their logo on it. but they would mostly likely be not suitable for transference.

So yes to normal dresses, NO to Transference Suits. that was the point.

We are not Mormons. We don't need magical underwear. If it turns out that the operator's clothes need to be special to go along with their powers then I am sure DE can just give us a way to make them that way if they don't come that way. Throw them into the foundry, maybe that tanning bed in the back of the Helminth room, or we have to blast them with void energy. 3 ideas of how to make this work while you have nothing but attitude for it. You are trying to shove this idea down a hole & say that it can't happen rather than finding a solution to the problems you are presenting so that it can happen. Stop being a little pessimistic brat & think for a moment. It is not that hard to do.

On 4/11/2017 at 1:05 AM, BuzzBomb8 said:

100K+ rep at rank 5: Armour sets to go with the syandanas. Can also be made to glow with each task performed.

Armour parts are priced at 100k for the shoulder armor, 100k for the leg armor, and 125k for the chest armor.

On 4/11/2017 at 1:05 AM, BuzzBomb8 said:

Teshin could have those Oro decorations from those dumb PvP only events that a ton of people didn't touch because it was a PvP exclusive waste of time in his reward shop. Lunaro is best PvP.

Someone's clearly salty.

Other than that, sure, why not?

On 11/04/2017 at 7:49 AM, redeyedtreefrog said:

Also, if a mysterious machine from the orokin era that is known for mass murder and genocide comes to me and asks you to make a suit sized for a child(or offers to buy an existing one), I'd let him. No questions asked.

THIS :D A million times this :D You made me laugh <3