Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4672 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

I can't believe you're still doing this, good on you dude.
I'm impressed with your stuff.

Now I didn't just complement you so you'll listen to my request, that being said I'm gonna post it here
Redial from Bomberman hero: Link

I don't know if it'd be difficult, but it's certainly something I currently lack the skill to do.

1 hour ago, Scege said:

I can't believe you're still doing this, good on you dude.
I'm impressed with your stuff.

Now I didn't just complement you so you'll listen to my request, that being said I'm gonna post it here
Redial from Bomberman hero: Link

I don't know if it'd be difficult, but it's certainly something I currently lack the skill to do.

It's already up there, man.

Redial (Bomberman Hero): Mandachord (Original)

Hi! I was wondering if you could do any songs made by Weezer. I don't really have a preference on which ones but if I had to make a choice it would probably be either the chorus to Buddy Holly or the guitar solo of The Good Life. Thanks :D

Hello! First i would like to say: thank you for your hardwork. I've been scrolling for this post in the past weeks while i was farming for Octavia and this is magnificent. Really appreciate all the work you put into this.  I would kindly request if possible: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lB0b0fHbAY (starting from 0:15). If not, would you be able to take a look into this one too? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVMAYVE7KYY (starting from 0:05). Thanks in advance for you time!

On 4/28/2018 at 5:08 AM, LuckyNines said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LbXujfutWk

Edit: After reading what you said quite some time ago about how overly complex things aren't really ideal - I was wondering if the attached song instead was simple enough to translate into the chord? No specific points, but some points feel like they could translate onto the chords scale easily - or maybe i'm wildly overestimating it's capabilities still.

It may not sound complex, but there's nothing in there that fits into eight seconds, or the Mandachord's range, or even in same key for more than two measures.  

On 4/28/2018 at 1:33 PM, Luthier_Marke said:

I just got octavia today and my musical frustration kicked me hard. I want to ask for 2 songs Vergil Battle 2   and Fifth Element's fight scene 

The first one Im sure is fairly easy. The second one I imagine it is too long so, maybe loop it around min 3.50 of the vid.

I gotta go and get some plat for these instruments...Thanks in advance c:

There's nothing I can work with on the first one, but I think I can stitch together three measures I can do from the second one and fake it for the fourth.

The Diva Song (The Fifth Element): Mandachord (Original)

On 4/28/2018 at 6:45 PM, CaptainDreafy said:

Hi! I was wondering if you could do any songs made by Weezer. I don't really have a preference on which ones but if I had to make a choice it would probably be either the chorus to Buddy Holly or the guitar solo of The Good Life. Thanks :D

Well, that guitar solo is not happening, this is the best I can do.

Buddy Holly (Weezer): Mandachord (Original)

On 4/29/2018 at 2:11 AM, JaycemeSwain said:

Hello again, I'd love to know if you could try and get this song from SWTOR in:

Would totally want to have a catina song that isn't from the films in.

Surprisingly, I can do this.

That Slippery Little Hutt of Mine (Star Wars: The Old Republic): Mandachord (Original)