The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shield Gating -- Answer to Launcher's instant suicide?

Twilight053

As long as something similar was added for Nidus and Inaros, since they don't have shields, I don't see why not.  I just don't see why those frames, or any future frame, that doesn't have shields should be punished more for squad mates running right in front of you or odd clipping/lag issues if they are using a launcher.

1 minute ago, Tsukinoki said:

As long as something similar was added for Nidus and Inaros, since they don't have shields, I don't see why not.  I just don't see why those frames, or any future frame, that doesn't have shields should be punished more for squad mates running right in front of you or odd clipping/lag issues if they are using a launcher.

thing is QT can already stop insta death even if u blow your feet off c.c

24 minutes ago, Tsukinoki said:

Because not having a shield is supposed to be a weakness ? It makes sense for them to not have shield gating since they don't have shield, in exchange they have high HP (inaros) and Insta-revive (nidus)

45 minutes ago, (PS4)psycofang said:

Nothing is safe from Kulstar.

Not true.  Next time there is a sortie defense, give your kulstar to the operative.  Good thing they don't include the operative in the stats at the end, pretty sure he probably got more kills than I did in the last sortie defense I did solo and somehow he didn't kill himself once.