Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Consoles Prime

(PSN)ElementalLeaf

It's well known that console players never got a chance to have excalibur prime. That's fine. It was a limited time Founder's item. But console players should get a chance too, at an equivalent. A prime for PS4 only (ex. Zephyr) and another for Xbox One only (ex. Atlas), just like Excal is for PC only. No relic drops, no parts, no trading. Doing this now for console players doesn't hold the same weight the PC players did, sure, because they took a gamble on supporting a product. But console players should have a chance to put their wallets where their mouths are when it comes to saying I support Warframe. A one-week item for 79.99 or whatever DE wants to charge for the console packs and then that's it, they're gone forever. I think that would be fair.

Yeah no.

You guys have your exclusive cosmetics just like we do and just because a small amount of players have excal Prime on PC, Shouldn't mean all PS/Xbox users should get their own Unique Warframe. 

Just accept that you wont get the same experience as Founders just like the rest of us. 

wow, just when i thought the exclusives threads couldnt get any better you roll a thread wanting founders items into a thread about wanting more console exclusives...

excalibur prime isnt "pc" only he is founder only. and if i recall correctly any founder who migrated their account to console ,when the rainbow bridge of synced build versions was open, has excaliber prime on consoles

so no, you cant have a second founding of a game.

Edited by --Shadow-Stalker--

24 minutes ago, (PS4)ElementalLeaf said:

It's well known that console players never got a chance to have excalibur prime. That's fine. It was a limited time Founder's item. But console players should get a chance too, at an equivalent. A prime for PS4 only (ex. Zephyr) and another for Xbox One only (ex. Atlas), just like Excal is for PC only. No relic drops, no parts, no trading. Doing this now for console players doesn't hold the same weight the PC players did, sure, because they took a gamble on supporting a product. But console players should have a chance to put their wallets where their mouths are when it comes to saying I support Warframe. A one-week item for 79.99 or whatever DE wants to charge for the console packs and then that's it, they're gone forever. I think that would be fair.

You're still getting exclusive console skins to this day.

Yes, they may be just skins, but they're exclusive and you're still getting them.

Further to that, it's evident by just skin releases DE don't intend or wish to introduce actual Warframe/weapon exclusives anymore due to how this community reacts to such exclusive things.

2 minutes ago, --Shadow-Stalker-- said:

excalibur prime isnt "pc" only he is founder only. and if i recall correctly any founder who migrated their account to console ,when the rainbow bridge of synced build versions was open, has excaliber prime on consoles

That isn't true I'm afraid, which in a way may likely have been a good thing. DE also said the items wouldn't be carried over during the transition period.

Edited by Naith

9 minutes ago, Naith said:

That isn't true I'm afraid. Though likely a good thing in a way. DE also said such during the transition period.

my mistake. Still this is just another thread in the long (long long long long ever since the founder program ended long) line of threads about "giv us 2nd chans to get funder" or "giv funder items" or even more recently "pc gets all good stuff, consol needs more exclusives but also get pc exclusives"

like seriously i know im being a bit of a donkey right now... but the number of threads asking for pc exclusives to be put on consols is staggering, and yet if you ask for consol exclusives on pc you get crucified..

8 hours ago, --Shadow-Stalker-- said:

my mistake. Still this is just another thread in the long (long long long long ever since the founder program ended long) line of threads about "giv us 2nd chans to get funder" or "giv funder items" or even more recently "pc gets all good stuff, consol needs more exclusives but also get pc exclusives"

like seriously i know im being a bit of a donkey right now... but the number of threads asking for pc exclusives to be put on consols is staggering, and yet if you ask for consol exclusives on pc you get crucified..

In case you missed it, I'm not asking for founders item, in fact I clearly say that's fine we don't get that. However it's not fair that we don't even get a chance for something like that.

8 hours ago, Eggplants said:

You guys have your exclusive cosmetics just like we do

8 hours ago, Naith said:

You're still getting exclusive console skins to this day.

Yes, they may be just skins, but they're exclusive and you're still getting them.

Let me know when skins make a difference in mastery rank and I'll agree

Oh and additionally,

8 hours ago, Eggplants said:

just because a small amount of players have excal Prime on PC, Shouldn't mean all PS/Xbox users should get their own Unique Warframe. 

Where did I say the should be handed out for free and automatically to every console player? No I said console players should have the right to purchase such a thing, just like every PC player had that chance, that doesn't mean eve console player is going to be able to or even want to.

3 hours ago, (PS4)ElementalLeaf said:

In case you missed it, I'm not asking for founders item, in fact I clearly say that's fine we don't get that. However it's not fair that we don't even get a chance for something like that.

Let me know when skins make a difference in mastery rank and I'll agree

Oh and additionally,

Where did I say the should be handed out for free and automatically to every console player? No I said console players should have the right to purchase such a thing, just like every PC player had that chance, that doesn't mean eve console player is going to be able to or even want to.

Mr? Really? It's hardly an issue to complain about and request some sort of 'compensation' to bring balance.

So this topic isn't really about exclusive goods but more to do with mastery rank instead, eh?

Also, it's sort of funny that we hardly see consolers complain about Braton Vandal and Lato providing missing oh so essential mastery rank experience. At least at the moment.

"im not saying we should get it, just that we should be able to get it"

so basically your asking for a completely void and null chance to have it since your not asking for a chance to have it?

or are you asking for yet more console exclusives and yet this time exclusive weapons/frames because you some how think it unfair that certain frames/weapons were timed exclusives and made unavailable LOOOOOONG before the idea of moving to consoles was even thought of?

6 hours ago, Naith said:

Mr? Really? It's hardly an issue to complain about and request some sort of 'compensation' to bring balance.

So this topic isn't really about exclusive goods but more to do with mastery rank instead, eh?

Also, it's sort of funny that we hardly see consolers complain about Braton Vandal and Lato providing missing oh so essential mastery rank experience. At least at the moment.

Funny, considering I thought it'd be obvious when I said a pack that I meant the console equivalent of a PC pack. I wasn't aware I had to spell out every single item that would go into it for the post. Not to mention I didn't even say anything about excalibur prime either just as I said nothing about the weapons. I said I wanted a console equivalent, ergo it wouldnt be an excalibur prime on consoles, so your spiel about that is just ridiculous. And in this case, "exclusive goods" and "mastery rank balance" are 1 and the same here. To catch up to PC players it would only make sense that packs that are exclusive to consoles should have been available for consoles at some point in time. Everyone deserves a chance to be able to acquire the same amount of goods for the same value. Key word: amount.

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)CannyJack said:

Why do you consider it unfair that we console players don't get a chance at something "like" a founders pack?

I don't think it's unfair, for instance. Console players aren't special, we're just another platform. 

"Everyone deserves a chance to be able to acquire the same amount of goods for the same value."

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)BlackcoatOne said:

Would of been nice when it first came to console but that time is so far gone and wouldn't be fair or sensible.

Yeah I cant figure out why they didnt do something like that for consoles immediately after release. Maybe it's because there would've been concern about how many players owned the next-gen consoles at the time.

10 minutes ago, --Shadow-Stalker-- said:

"im not saying we should get it, just that we should be able to get it"

so basically your asking for a completely void and null chance to have it since your not asking for a chance to have it?

or are you asking for yet more console exclusives and yet this time exclusive weapons/frames because you some how think it unfair that certain frames/weapons were timed exclusives and made unavailable LOOOOOONG before the idea of moving to consoles was even thought of?

Unless you actually work FOR warframe since the beginning and have inside information on what was and was not though of and at what time, I don't think you're in a position to make such a claim, now are you? As it is, yes, I "somehow" think that one set of players being given an opportunity at an amount of items that no other set of players got the opportunity for is unfair. Call me crazy but I think that's how "unfair" works.

Here's the LITERAL definition of unfair for you: not based on or behaving according to the principles of equality and justice.

Edited by (PS4)ElementalLeaf

1 hour ago, (PS4)ElementalLeaf said:

Unless you actually work FOR warframe since the beginning and have inside information on what was and was not though of and at what time, I don't think you're in a position to make such a claim, now are you? As it is, yes, I "somehow" think that one set of players being given an opportunity at an amount of items that no other set of players got the opportunity for is unfair. Call me crazy but I think that's how "unfair" works.

Here's the LITERAL definition of unfair for you: not based on or behaving according to the principles of equality and justice.

so what you are asking for would be unfair to pc players.. so rather than come up with a solution, by your own deffintion, you will just continue the cycle of unfairness

LOL. It would be "unfair" to PC players? Go look again at what the definition of unfair is, it's right there. Then go ahead and try to explain how its unfair to PC players if console players are afforded the same opportunity they were for something of equal value at something of equal price. Lmfao

Just now, (PS4)ElementalLeaf said:

LOL. It would be "unfair" to PC players? Go look again at what the definition of unfair is, it's right there. Then go ahead and try to explain how its unfair to PC players if console players are afforded the same opportunity they were for something of equal value at something of equal price. Lmfao

and what ever exclusives console players were given, pc players would not have the oppertunity to get.

and besides. one of DE's biggest regrets is making excale prime the founders exclusive because so many people wont ever be able to get it. its extremely unlikely they will admit that then turn around and do the same thing again.

consol players have a ton of exclusive skins that pc wont ever get and the ability to buy tennogen with plat meaning you dont have to spend a single cent on the game to still get your fasion frame on..

Just now, --Shadow-Stalker-- said:

and what ever exclusives console players were given, pc players would not have the oppertunity to get.

and besides. one of DE's biggest regrets is making excale prime the founders exclusive because so many people wont ever be able to get it. its extremely unlikely they will admit that then turn around and do the same thing again.

consol players have a ton of exclusive skins that pc wont ever get and the ability to buy tennogen with plat meaning you dont have to spend a single cent on the game to still get your fasion frame on..

I dont think you understand what equality means. "Its not fair that you could get that item of equal value, even though I got this item and you couldnt get this one"

Yes console players would get access to something PC players don't get. Shocker, PC players already have that though. It would equal the playing field then. Everyone gets access to an exclusive. Xbox One, Ps4, and PC. Everyone gets access to their own individual pack. Affording console players the same opportunity as PC players is equality. Crying about how its not fair to PC players is LAUGHABLY asinine since PC players can already currently claim they were afforded an opportunity console players have not been even offered.

You dug yourself your own hole when you slung the word unfair at me, stop trying to dig yourself out.

Just now, (PS4)ElementalLeaf said:

I dont think you understand what equality means. "Its not fair that you could get that item of equal value, even though I got this item and you couldnt get this one"

Yes console players would get access to something PC players don't get. Shocker, PC players already have that though. It would equal the playing field then. Everyone gets access to an exclusive. Xbox One, Ps4, and PC. Everyone gets access to their own individual pack. Affording console players the same opportunity as PC players is equality. Crying about how its not fair to PC players is LAUGHABLY asinine since PC players can already currently claim they were afforded an opportunity console players have not been even offered.

You dug yourself your own hole when you slung the word unfair at me, stop trying to dig yourself out.

actually what im saying is offer something more constructive than "this is unfair so there should be more of it!"

3 minutes ago, --Shadow-Stalker-- said:

actually what im saying is offer something more constructive than "this is unfair so there should be more of it!"

Lol that's cute. So, what you're saying is "I've dug myself a hole, time to change tactics and try to spin this on you (again - because that worked so well last time, right?)"

What, is the "unfair" route not panning out well enough for you, that you want to change gears? XD

Edited by (PS4)ElementalLeaf

6 minutes ago, (PS4)ElementalLeaf said:

Lol that's cute. No, what you're saying is "I've dug myself a hole, time to change tactics and try to spin this on you (again - because that worked so well last time, right?)"

oh look... yet another person who resorts to repeating them selves and ingoring valid points in favor of putting words in the mouth of some one else. no i never dug a hole, i used your own logic against you and you are apparently too ...... slow.... to understand it, and have instead started thinking im dumb.. thats just ironic. im done here

bottom line is, it wont happen if de regrets the founder exclusive frame being founder exclusive. they wont turn around and do what they dont like again. instead i suggest you try being constructive in a way of letting everyone have the founder items.. like offering an alternative to them

oh look... yet another person who resorts to repeating them selves and ingoring valid points

Look in a mirror lately? Lmfao

i used your own logic against you

Is that what you call getting the dictionary quoted against you to directly disprove against you're saying, and in a hilarious manner at that?

27 minutes ago, (PS4)ElementalLeaf said:

The only way to make it fair to pc players would be allowing only players with console accounts created before November 1st 2013 to buy a pack AND bringing back founders pack for those with accounts older than that....

Shocker, founders pack is never coming back and there's no console accounts that old.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)ElementalLeaf said:

Look in a mirror lately? Lmfao

Is that what you call getting the dictionary quoted against you to directly disprove against you're saying, and in a hilarious manner at that?

the dictionary has nothing to do with it. the fact of the matter is you are calling and advocating for the exact thing you just got done calling unfair