Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best way to get split chamber?

(PSN)iknowhim67

Question

Ive been farming Sargus Ruk and the Raptor for a while and havent seen it drop. It seems like its pretty essential so I really need it. It says on the wiki you can farm 'T3 Defense' missions for it but I have no clue what T3 means. Can someone please tell me how I can get it. Im fairly new. 

9 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, Godzilla853 said:

T3 is an old system which is in the void it's just 4 lines now of different difficulties and the 3rd most powerful is t3 

Mission tiers have always existed outside void missions, It just wasn't as obvious because they aren't labeled as such.  All endless (and some non-endless) missions are organised into 3 tiers which dictate the possible rewards.

To the OP I'v gotten several split-chamber mods form the G3, but you would have to play some invasions against the Grineer or buy some G3 beacons from Baro to fight them.  Other than that I don't know.

Edited by xXRampantXx

24 minutes ago, Godzilla853 said:

T3 is an old system which is in the void it's just 4 lines now of different difficulties and the 3rd most powerful is t3 

Nope, this is about Tiers of missions / rewards, not the old Void Towers :P

45 minutes ago, (PS4)iknowhim67 said:

It says on the wiki you can farm 'T3 Defense' missions for it but I have no clue what T3 means.

See e.g.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Defense#Locations

This tells you which missions fall under which Tier of rewards.

Split Chamber (potentially) drops in Rotation C of Tier 3, so going by that list,
you could try regular (i.e. non-Dark Sector) Neptune / Sedna / Eris / Pluto / Lua / the Void / Kuva Fortress Defense
and stay until Wave 20 since that's when Rotation C rolls around the first time
(Rotations always go A A B C, which for Defense means 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 waves, after which it repeats).

I hope that made sense somehow, heh.

BTW, in my experience, good ol' Hieracon (Pluto DS Excavation)
is quite generous in giving out Multishot Mods so maybe try your luck there instead / as well.

On 17.4.2017 at 1:41 PM, (PS4)iknowhim67 said:

Ive been farming Sargus Ruk and the Raptor for a while and havent seen it drop. It seems like its pretty essential so I really need it. It says on the wiki you can farm 'T3 Defense' missions for it but I have no clue what T3 means. Can someone please tell me how I can get it. Im fairly new. 

Asking in php. Pretty sure i usually sell those for endo. Add me, i may be able to give you one later.