Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are the Grustrag Three supposed to be that weak?

mosaickle

Question

I thought they'd be way stronger by the way the Lotus warned me to 'extract immediately' as well as 'being hacked'. Like so far Stalker is way stronger than them and Lotus doesn't warn me about them.

I dunno, for the amount of 'buildup' that was there for Grustrags I thought they'd be a helluva lot tougher than they were...though it was my first time meeting them (not sure whether that's early or late, I started to Warframe 'properly' early February so eh I dunno

Though I do like some of their dialogue taunts, getting into the specifics of certain stuff, really appreciate that :D

13 answers to this question

I heard of a certain Corpus Assassin. But I can't seem to remember the name, it spawned once on me, but it died so fast I didn't catch the name. Hmm... What is it? Ah, the Zanuka Hunter.

Faction assassins are a joke in its current state. Assassins ought to strike fear into players, being strong and deadly, with dire consequences for losing to them. Instead, they are loot pinatas that Tenno smack hoping for RnG to drop that one Detron/Brakk part they needed. Definitely needs a buff.

Edited by X3Evanescence

12 minutes ago, Atylia said:

I thought they'd be way stronger by the way the Lotus warned me to 'extract immediately' as well as 'being hacked'. Like so far Stalker is way stronger than them and Lotus doesn't warn me about them.

Maybe she can't warn against the others? In the second dream Ordis couldn't warn us about Stalker because Stalker blocked him so maybe he and Alad V do something similar to that? 

10 minutes ago, X3Evanescence said:

Assassins ought to strike fear into players, being strong and deadly, with dire consequences for losing to them.

And as for that... Maybe we should be dragged before the high court of that factions boss (e.g with zanuka we'd be brought before the corpus board of directors or they'd "over ride" Zanuka and bring us to them, we'd have to then get just our weapons, not our powers unless they can canocially explain how our powers get taken away), Grineer before their 2iC, to be judged for our crimes against them? Something like that.

Just now, (Xbox One)AnnoyedHaddock said:

I think they're supposed to be high damage and low health, but the health is so low they die with one or two shots from most well modded weapons.

Well yeah my current zero forma Tigris did the job lol

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)AnnoyedHaddock said:

I think they're supposed to be high damage and low health, but the health is so low they die with one or two shots from most well modded weapons.

Well the first thing that hit me was their movement speed (or the first one I met, it was Tabookshelf), I can see how that could be annoying but honestly it was nothing once he got up close and stopped moving so fast.

I think they used to be a threat, but it was a cheap kind of threat where they just one shot you with everything they do. They may have gotten nerfed a bit on damage.

On the other hand, we players got so many ridiculously strong weapons (such as Tigris after the buff) that the G3 became a joke compared to how it was before. It's just a balance thing in the damage system in general, so I think the issue is much deeper rooted.

Stalker was recently reworked to be an actual threat to the Tenno, Zanuka and the G3 are still 'old' concepts, and therefore they are weak compared to the modern Tennos, even though back in time Zanuka and the G3 were quite scary to go against.

30 minutes ago, Nakrast said:

Stalker was recently reworked to be an actual threat to the Tenno, Zanuka and the G3 are still 'old' concepts, and therefore they are weak compared to the modern Tennos, even though back in time Zanuka and the G3 were quite scary to go against.

Well... I mean, pull out your weakest weapons and a new frame and I guess G3 and Zanuka are threats again?

59 minutes ago, Nakrast said:

Really? He seems relatively manageable to me, he just seems a tad tankier than Grustrag/Zanuka and since he has more abilities/stuff that he does (I think) he seems funner to be against. Though I only started to properly play from February so yeah

But yeah before I started to get hunted by Zanuka, I only saw them once ever in a public game maybe a week ago and they disappeared faster than I could actually notice them in game (4 man public game, they must've been taken care of before I could know what was actually happening, I only found out on chat)

Edited by Atylia

They used to be kinda scary, kinda... but that was 3 years ago.

They just revamped Stalker and he's still little more than a nuisance.  Even when he shows up on a Sorties map.

Gives you a good idea of how much Power Creep we've gotten over the years.

7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)R3d P01nt said:

Stalker can't appear on sorties.  Did you mean Kuva Flood missions?

That might have been it.

I just remember lvl 80ish stalker wasn't much different than normal stalker.

If anything he just makes the other enemies more dangerous because of his dispell.