Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Custom Warframes?

(XBOX)creeper1242

so say you really like a warframe but you do not like its current model. this idea allows you to change just the model of the warframe while leaving the skill set unchanged. the customization options will be as provided. works with primes too.

helmet, chest, arms and legs(left and right)

EX:

Frost move set

Ember Helmet

Valkyre arms 

Ash Legs

NOW NOTE THAT JUST LIKE TENNO CUSTOMIZATION, THERE WILL BE A BLEND FETURE TO WHERE IT MAKES IT LOOK LIKE THE WARFRAME ISNT JUST STICHED TOGETHER. 

UNLOCKS AT MASTERY RANK 9

6 minutes ago, (PS4)The12Disciples said:

FRANKENFRAME ... I already cringe at some peoples color schemes I don't want people mutilating warframes. #saladv

if you cringe at other peoples things..why even play a game that involves playing with others ?

and you do realize that not everyone has all the color pallets so they cant make fancy &#! frames so people work with what they have

Edited by ShadowStalker

1 minute ago, ShadowStalker said:

if you cringe at other peoples things..why even play a game that involves playing with others ?

Oh man you're right. I cringe at other people in real life, I should just stop living.

but seriously, what kind of argument is that? Just because you cringe doesn't mean you need to quit the game entirely. Like, did you think that one through?

Just now, ShadowStalker said:

could you have a more ignorant reply? "some" peoples color schemes. if you've played this game at all you would see that some people have horrid color schemes .. and your idea is literally being ALAD V who may I remind you is an antagonist to the tenno/warframes tearing warframes apart and making abominations. So yeah I think this is a terrible idea.

Just now, JSharpie said:

Oh man you're right. I cringe at other people in real life, I should just stop living.

but seriously, what kind of argument is that? Just because you cringe doesn't mean you need to quit the game entirely. Like, did you think that one through?

Cringe-bend one's head and body in fear or apprehension or in a servile manner.-i think you shouldnt continue if you get this just watching other peoples color schemes :)

7 minutes ago, (PS4)The12Disciples said:

could you have a more ignorant reply? "some" peoples color schemes. if you've played this game at all you would see that some people have horrid color schemes .. and your idea is literally being ALAD V who may I remind you is an antagonist to the tenno/warframes tearing warframes apart and making abominations. So yeah I think this is a terrible idea.

my idea?.what and its not like we never used other warframe parts to make a whole new warframe.ie chroma

Edited by ShadowStalker

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)creeper1242 said:

change just the model of the warframe while leaving the skill set unchanged.

This is basically the part where your idea falls apart. If the warframe doesn't look like THE WARFRAME IT IS, then it doesn't have it's powers. There's a reason why the warframe models cannot be changed between male/female, warframe's base models were and will always be made according to something, and inside that shape, everything that makes a warframe unique is basically stored. Simplifying things, if you get Ash's arms, wouldn't you be able to use Ash's Bladestorm even if you're playing Zephyr?

Warframe dressing game: instant no from both lore and logic.

1 hour ago, ShadowStalker said:

and you do realize that not everyone has all the color pallets so they cant make fancy &#! frames so people work with what they have

99% of the time is people with fancy color palletes having cringeworthy color schemes. Your average rank 4 guy with the basic colors will have most of the time a way better colored frame, because he wont be combining glowing reds with nuclear greens and gum pinks, all mixed with a Galatine on his waist and an Octavia animation set.

Just go to any relay and you'll see what @(PS4)The12Disciplesmeans...

RlAmfwh.jpg

^ These ones at least made something original :D

28 minutes ago, residente said:

99% of the time is people with fancy color palletes having cringeworthy color schemes. Your average rank 4 guy with the basic colors will have most of the time a way better colored frame, because he wont be combining glowing reds with nuclear greens and gum pinks, all mixed with a Galatine on his waist and an Octavia animation set.

RlAmfwh.jpg

Damn

8 hours ago, residente said:

RlAmfwh.jpg

One large example: OriginalWickedFun has one ugly AF color scheme. He uses the easter pallet, and orange, green, some blue, etc. My eyes hurt to look at it. And guess what; HE IS A FOUNDER. 

I have never seen anything good from the Easter Pallet. 

But that Superman FashionFrame is actually pretty good. At looking like full body underwear.