Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno spear and Infested spear...eta?

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

, it'll probably be atleast a few months till we get either, but i do look forward to when it happens, i have a lot of fun with the javlok as it is

i could see the infested on have a DoT aura around the impact site tho, kinda similar to the ferrox but with higher damage and without the tether part.

dont know about the tenno one tho, tenno weapons dont tend to have a distinctive set of traits, unlike the other faction weapons...

Edited by NightBlitz

Uhhh there's Tonbo for a tenno themed spear and Lesion for an infested theme spear.  Unless the console build doesn't have those.

Edit: Oh you mean a primary throwing spear.  Well it might be soon

Edited by Coldie93

On 4/21/2017 at 3:16 AM, Coldie93 said:

Uhhh there's Tonbo for a tenno themed spear and Lesion for an infested theme spear.  Unless the console build doesn't have those.

Edit: Oh you mean a primary throwing spear.  Well it might be soon

Primary Spears, not melee ones, like the Javlok and the Ferrox, a Tenno Spear concept has already been shown.

Tenno Speargun would look very elegant, and would probably be either a machine gun or a Sniper rifle in primary fire type. personally I'd like to see them shake things up a bit and make it a Shotgun instead, then we have a Speargun that's more comfortable to use up close, and you can still throw it at further targets. I'd like it if when thrown, it launches Kunai's in a circle upon impact, causing high slash damage (can't think of anything more appropriate tbh)

an infested one would probably launch Toxic Projectiles, and for it's alt fire, it would produce a large cloud of Viral/Toxic gas around it, so throwing it in a corridor crates a wall of poison that stops enemies from rushing you. that said, we've get a lot toxic Infested weapons, I'd like to see one that's mutated itself into a fire or Electric launcher, just as a change.

3 hours ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Right after they release a Tenno whip...

some reckon that the Censer being wielded by the Priestframe might be our firstTenno whip that will come with him, either that or it's part of "Bobo's" abilities.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Tenno Speargun would look very elegant, and would probably be either a machine gun or a Sniper rifle in primary fire type. personally I'd like to see them shake things up a bit and make it a Shotgun instead, then we have a Speargun that's more comfortable to use up close, and you can still throw it at further targets. I'd like it if when thrown, it launches Kunai's in a circle upon impact, causing high slash damage (can't think of anything more appropriate tbh)

an infested one would probably launch Toxic Projectiles, and for it's alt fire, it would produce a large cloud of Viral/Toxic gas around it, so throwing it in a corridor crates a wall of poison that stops enemies from rushing you. that said, we've get a lot toxic Infested weapons, I'd like to see one that's mutated itself into a fire or Electric launcher, just as a change.

some reckon that the Censer being wielded by the Priestframe might be our firstTenno whip that will come with him, either that or it's part of "Bobo's" abilities.

Vary cool