Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa The Peacemaker

THeMooN85

Question

Hello again here, another question about another frame/build/weapon I never consider or bother before...

And now I'm bored so I want to try it and figure it out why I never used it before...

MESA THE PEACEMAKER (read the overpowered killer I never used) :highfive:

Here is my current build:

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Mesa/t_30_3200342420_2-7-10-5-3-5-6-2-5-49-5-10-55-4-5-411-6-10-479-1-10-481-0-10-615-9-5-780-8-5_481-7-479-7-6-11-5-9-55-6-49-8-411-8-2-6-780-14-615-9_0/en/1-0-31/

Tell me... would you change anything? Make it better yet still viable?

What to add, what to remove, why? And how to make Mesa end game viable? I Know how to play her, I know what I need to use so... please only "pro tips" here.

Another question... Which weapon would be the best for her... and please don't tell me about Dual Toxocyst... I hate those, I need an alternative.... with build.

Lex? AkLex? Euphona? Pandero? Other?

Edited by THeMooN85

12 answers to this question

I have a very similar build for my Mesa which I play often.

I use CP in place of Pistol amp which gives more damage against lvl 300+ armored enemies. I also just use Fleeting Expertise and swap between Stretch, Primed Vigor and her Shatter Shield augment for that slot. It might be better to run streamline without Zenurik or Energize. Not sure. I've never tried it.

Most of the time I use Akstiletto Prime. The weapon doesn't matter much but I also hardly shoot my weapons with her.

Spoiler

bmTtzRR.jpg

Spoiler

Crit Full Damage General Use & Crit Status for lvl 150+ Armored

9Mut8HO.jpg

Edited by Xzorn

Peacemaker doesn't use weapon stats... so you can go with any weapon you prefer. People usually suggest Dual Toxocyst for its Headshot buff that remains till you disable peacemaker.

Build is perfectly fine, no need any changes maybe except for the aura, haven't seen any difference with Pistol Amp. Try CP or Growing Power, personally i am using CP. 

Stripping armor with CP or having additional Power Strength that affects your damage is better. 

I also run a similar build but with stretch in the place of Vtality and Cunning drift instead of power drift.

The reason is because the increased range in shooting gallery helps jamming more enemies weaons avoind them to shoot at you. Solo and against higher levels enemies, it is betteer to avoi them to shoot you than having Vitaity, at least for my game play.

14 minutes ago, PrimeDCookieMonstah said:

Peacemaker doesn't use weapon stats... so you can go with any weapon you prefer

Really? I heard the opposite. I heard that her ulti get benefits from her secondary weapon of choice... I guess they were wrong... I was wrong to believe them.

Mesa needs some strength but not a lot to reach maximum damage reduction on Shatter Shield.  Intensify is plenty.  I certainly wouldn't sacrifice any duration or efficiency for more power.  She derives her Peacemaker damage mainly from her pistol mods.  Mesa also needs some range to make the Peacemaker energy circle shrink slower.  Don't go too much below 100.  My build uses Stretch and Constitution instead of Transient Fortitude and Fleeting Expertise.  Activate 2, activate 3 and she is one of the best protected warframes in the game.  Spam 4 and she takes down any sortie level enemy in a few shots. 

I use a Euphona, but any Crit pistol will be fine.

Hornet Strike, Primed Pistol Gambit, Primed Target Cracker, Lethal Torrent, Barrel Diffusion, 2x elements is the build you want.  The last slot is up to your personal preference.  I use Primed Heated Charge for more damage.

I also use arcanes with her: Avenger for Crit chance and Aegis to keep her shield up.  She gets hit a lot for tiny amounts of damage so those two arcane activate frequently. If you can afford it, consider Energise.  Mesa is an energy hog and I always use Zenurik and energy pizzas when I play her.

So I combined ideas from Xzorn (Shatter Shield augment) & (PS4)lhbuch (range idea) and I create something like this:

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Mesa/t_30_3220342030_4-7-5-6-2-5-34-8-5-49-5-10-55-4-5-411-6-10-479-1-10-481-0-10-541-3-3-613-9-5_481-7-479-7-6-6-541-9-55-6-49-8-411-8-4-9-34-14-613-9_0/en/1-0-31/

Even higher range for Shooting Gallery and Shatter Shield augment to get 50% to stun enemies... what do you guys think?

I think it's more "tanky" that way? Or am I wrong?

One of the reasons to use her Shatter Shield augment is that it functions without Power Range. If you have Power Range I don't think it's very necessary and even then it doesn't start to make a noticeable difference until lvl 80+.

I would personally avoid from removing Vitality on Mesa. With Vitality and Shatter Shield up, she has about 27k eHP without it she has 14k eHP.. Of course the right high level AoE effect will one-shot her regardless which is why Power Range has value, even though it can be unreliable at times. Replacing Shatter Shield augment with Vitality would prolly be the best option. I should also mention that although Power Range affects the shrink speed of her peacemaker reticle, the difference between 100% and 34% isn't very noticeable and in some cases the focused reticle can be better when you actually need to push damage into something. The ability is somewhat designed to force you into restarting it. You get increased multipliers as you shoot but the moment you stop shooting they reset. So you might as well reset the ability and find new targets anyways.

I've recently taken to Primed Vigor for the last slot with Arcane Grace + Energize, giving her 38k eHP and 95% up time Peacmaker but understandably that's not an easy option to take.

Oh and Power Strength depends on what level enemies you're fighting. It affects her base damage which the weapon mods directly use as their damage source. It actually has the strongest influence on her damage output but if you don't plan to go past Sorties then you don't need much Power Strength.

1 hour ago, maj.death said:

It's only effected by secondary weapon mods. Not the secondary weapons stats.

So... maybe I should use this:

http://warframe-builder.com/Secondary_Weapons/Builder/Spira_Prime/t_30_22202230_193-5-5-203-3-5-204-4-10-206-2-5-408-7-5-452-6-5-543-1-10-605-0-10_605-7-543-6-206-6-203-9-204-7-193-6-452-6-408-9/en/3-0-75

Highest critical dmg & chance I could get.

50 minutes ago, THeMooN85 said:

I feel like that site should allow you to directly put up the exilus weapon you're modding so you can see what you get.... or better yet DE should allow you to directly mod exilus weapons with mods in game. Would let you have whatever on your actual weapons and then only mods that actually effect your exilus weapon on your exilus weapon. I'm not sure if corrupted mods even effect peacemaker.

Edited by maj.death

What... Like this?

http://warframe-builder.com/Secondary_Weapons/Builder/_Blank_Pistol

Build should only be used as a reference though.

It doesn't tell you some important stats and can be wrong with certain weapons. Usually the ones with unique mechanics.

Spoiler

Number to input for Min/Max DPS.

125 * 2.78 =  347.5 at 185% Power Strength initial damage.

173.75 Impact 86.875 Puncture 86.875 Slash

125 * 6.94 = 867.5 at 185% Power Strength for max ramped damage.

433.75 Impact 216.875 Puncture 216.875 Slash

25% x2 Crit, Status 10%,  Fire Rate between ~5-15. I'd just put 10 usually.

Ammo 999, Reload 0.

...And yea Peacemaker can push 275k DPS.

Edited by Xzorn