Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to rank up ALL SIX Syndicates?

Cyborg-Rox

Question

If I remember right from the Warframe Wikia, it's impossible to have all six Syndicates maxed at the same time, but what you can do is have 4 syndicates at max rank and 2 at the 4th rank. I want to give this a try, mainly because the 3 Syndicates I like the most are the 3 absolute unsustainable ones to rank up simultaneously. There's also the fact that I'm getting Death Squads from syndicates that should be on their knees for me because of the quest/event I did for them. That and... well, no more solo Death Squad funfests.

So, any advice for doing this? Getting started with it, maintaining it, utilizing it, all that stuff.
I've currently maxed Red Veil, Steel Meridian, Perrin Sequence and New Loka, and I want to keep Red Veil my 'main' Syndicate (aka priority for collecting syndicate points, doing missions, etc).

I don't have to go all the way up to Rank 4 for Hexis and Suda. Rank 3 would be good for getting their little message when I view their Syndicate page. My absolute minimum would at least be Rank 1, past the Initiation so they don't introduce me to them every time...

11 answers to this question

I have the exact same 4 syndicates you have. What I do is Loka and Veil missions. Meridian is the equilibrium point, because Veil increases it and Loka reduces it.

If you try to do Suda missions looking for how it affects Veil and Loka, when you try to balance Veil and Loka back, it will hurt Suda and Hexis giving it a neutral result in theory.

Not sure if it will be doable.

Im going to full in steel meridian, red vail, arbitors and sud. Once that is done, ill end up going for loka and perrin.... still need to figure out how when the time comes. for a few more ranks to go for arbiters before thats an option though

i had 4 at max rank. meridian, hexis, suda, and veil. was a pain is the &#! balancing act. now that i have absolutely everything i could possibly want from the first 3, ive dug perrin and loka out of the muck, and got them up to max. so yeah, all 6 is possible, just not all at the same time

There is legit no way to have every syndicate maxed at the same time. It is mathematically impossible.

You're always going to have 2 that are completely ignored, depending on the alignments you pick at first. New Loka/Perrin/Veil/Meridian, or Arbiters/Suda/Veil/Meridian.

8 hours ago, Moysa said:

i had 4 at max rank. meridian, hexis, suda, and veil. was a pain is the &#! balancing act. now that i have absolutely everything i could possibly want from the first 3, ive dug perrin and loka out of the muck, and got them up to max. so yeah, all 6 is possible, just not all at the same time

8 hours ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

There is legit no way to have every syndicate maxed at the same time. It is mathematically impossible.

You're always going to have 2 that are completely ignored, depending on the alignments you pick at first. New Loka/Perrin/Veil/Meridian, or Arbiters/Suda/Veil/Meridian.

7 hours ago, -VV-mago_de_muerte said:

Do the  3 on left then swap to the 3 on the right or the other way around, it is easier than it looks and it doesn't take that much time. while you are maxing syndicates collect all the syndicate tokens from the syndicate missions, the more of those you have the easier to swap back it becomes.

I've already had Hexis and Suda maxed before, so it's not about getting their stuff. I just don't want to be hated by anyone story-wise.

9 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

I've already had Hexis and Suda maxed before, so it's not about getting their stuff. I just don't want to be hated by anyone story-wise.

well, its is possible to get em all back to neutral atleast. as you dig the other side out of the muck, the first side will start to drop. but at that point you have to take off ANY syndicate sigils to make sure they never move again.

plus side, no hit squads coming for you ever again.

down side, you will never be able to buy anything from them again

Edited by Moysa