Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #91!

[DE]Rebecca

Question to Sheldon (as I recall he is in charge of rewards):
Could we get an option to reroll Uncommon/Rare awards from Sortie into Common for a chance at getting a Riven?

Personally I don't need Lens (I buy greater with platinum), Forma (I buy bundles), Exilus Adapters (I only put those on warframes I love) or Boosters (if by any chance I need one I just buy one from the market).

Why I play sorties is:
1. Difficulty - I like the modifiers and diffuculty they represent
2. Rivens - I like to play around with those and that's why I do sorties daily - to get my hands on another one...

Hope that this will be answered as I believe a lot of veterans would appreciate this (not to mention plat trade *wink wink*).

I would love to see more WarFrame  "DioRama" themes; especially at the login screen :inlove: ! 
Would the "Captura" project be able to provide these player inspired 3D login themes via a Community Contest!  
Also, Could we look forward to Animated diorama scenes in the future?

Will it be possible to rethink about getting a preview of Baro's tennocon items before the 8th? Because this time it's real money that's at stake.. if it's like last baro's inventory, then it'll be a real waste + it's impossible to know how many ducats will be required for just 1 day.

With Hydroids Immortal skin release and Oberon's rework, I was wondering, is the PBR still a thing in the works? There has not been any new PBR's as of recent updates and Hydroids Immortal skin looks nice, but is weird looking with his current helms that are quite shiny and not PBR'd. Mirage, Zephyr, and Djinn are all also still full of shine, amoung others.

PS. Forgive me if this has been addressed before in the past, I'm not as fully up-to-date as I'd like to be.

>Will there be more included to the Infested door on the orbiter besides being a Helminth? And if so has there been any ideas or in-progress features to it alongside Focus?

>What is the next planet rework, if decided- how unique will it be?

>Will there ever be Armor for credits/ something that adds bonus or small buffs?

Example: Mark 1, Mark 2, Mark 3 so on- things that aren't pay to win features

Great game by the way

I have something in the works, and hope that it launches successfully, involving animation...Just need ur approval.....thanks for an Amazing game

Booben out

Any chance we can get seperate coloring for individual pieces of attachments so that my syandana doesn't have the same color scheme as my daedalus armor?

Also will we ever be able to color the parts of the liset and liset prime that can't be colored?

Edited by Meru-em
posted while post wasn't done and added a question

2 questions.  Are you planning on making any more improvements to the dojos?  Like if you're an older clan you get to make some of the old halways, also making my own OC.  And when is the dark sectors coming back?  The last one seems to a frequently asked question by a lot of players.

DE PLEASE:

things that need to be fixed about oberon:

- raise base % damage done or don't divide damage among the orbs, on smite

- reverse the duration effect on renewal OR have phoenix renewal be effected by the armor buff

- increase base armor debuff, from his 4th, % to 40 and OR make it to where the armor debuff will stack( 2 uses of his 4th = 40% armor defuff at base, 3 uses = 60% etc.)

Edited by (PS4)TwilightGrim

Question Table #91
Q1. When will we see the option to add NOTE to friends?

Q2. When will we have Navigation, Foundry, Arsenal, Mod station in in our DOJO? (It is pritty much dead-zone)

Q3. Will there ever be a FIX to AMPREX ?? (The ammunition is drained like 4 times to fast, Please slow it down without hurt damage).

Q4. Can we please get a Daily Reset on Invasions? (Some are up for atleast 8-10 days), Need more frequent new once!

Q5. Will we ever get New mods? Would love see one with (+Range // -Duration) or (+Range // -Efficiency)

TO DE IN IT'S 91st DevStream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :platinum:

1. Is Bobo (new warframe) going to have a new quest as we have lately been seeing? 

2. Is BOBO and war room gonna be realeased at the same time? 

3. Are we going to have more dojo or clan updates besides war room?

4. Would it be clan quest to get unique clan items as rewards?

46 minutes ago, SevenSinsofHell said:

Question Table #91
Q1. When will we see the option to add NOTE to friends?

Excelent request sometimes i have some dudes as friend and i have no clue who the hell they are XD\

SIDENOTE:

Rebbeca CCongrat on your wedding hhow did that go? any pics from our space momma and space step father's wed?

When is Megan getting married? can i propuse? :P