Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #91!

[DE]Rebecca

Hey guys hope everything is going well.

I have two questions for you.

1- A two year question I have yet to have answered, can we get the ability to acquire more config slots for Warframes/ weapon appearances & upgrades? With fashion frame allowing thousands of unique creations and warframes like Chroma who can have a minimum of four builds for each element he can equip three seems quite limiting.

2- a few months ago "shield gating" was discussed, I was wondering if any progress has been made on this much needed feature.   

• With the negative press that the Oberon changes have gotten, should we expect another update on him sometime soon?
  • Any news on the Kingpin system, plus are there any other plans on your yearly goal improve clans?
  • I know you guys are fresh out of the Oberon update, but is there any possibility of a Hydroid rework?
  • News on the Priest frame? Are any abilities set in stone that you can share?
  • One guy said it earlier, but new Earth tileset at night gameplay or screenshots?
  • Maybe make dying in the simulacrum a button toggle? (Since right now you can't actually die which some people don't like when testing things.)
  • Any news for the new corpus enemy, an in-game model perhaps?
  • Ambulas rework ETA or progress? It looked almost done on the last devstream.

Excalibur and Nyx could get another Deluxe Skin, since their actual skins were basically imported from Dark Sector, and don't fit the art style of the other frame's deluxe skins. Also, they don't aesthetically fit the warframes theme, Swordsman and Psych. Is there any chance of a second Deluxe Skin for them?

While I am grateful a universal vacuum for sentinels exist, I feel it's usefulness still heavily favours bringing them over other companions. Has there been some thought into adding a version of it for Warframes as an aura or exilus mod?

Personally, Helios has replaced my Carrier's role with both Investigator and Vacuum being the reason I rarely switch to anything else.

As an a relatively old player and major fan, i feel (and maybe others who participated in early WARFRAME), that much of the charm of WARFRAME changed. (in my opinion some gone too)

I don't want to pressure you DE at all, considering the amount of diverse projects you are already in, but is there any way of sharing any information regarding WARFRAMEs old gore being revamp to work with the current damage 2.0?  It was grotesque, but it made slashing through hordes of enemies fun. It felt intuitive and "believable", because my enemies didn't felt like wood that would break randomly after a couple of pokes with a pointy stick.

I've missed the devstreams!  My question has 100% multishot so you get two from me.  ;)

1. Identity Crisis. As frames grow in number, each frame's niche and specialty becomes increasingly important.  What is the rationale behind splitting Oberon's identity across a mystic, a balancer, a paladin, and King of Faeries?  I strongly feel this schizophrenia is what's holding Oberon's design back.

2. Wayward Tenno.  It seems there is a lot of potential for a PvEvP dynamic via Dark Souls; even if it was 1 grossly imbalanced, node per planet with minimal rewards.  Are there any plans to along these lines or is PvP to be forever sequestered behind the austere, barely populated, Conclave mode?

Until next time, take care!

1)Will we be able to take on mission two(or three) melee weapons(from different categories like one heavy, and one single handed(sword/thrown/dagger/machete/) or sword+kogake/obex) and while in melee mode use them "simultaneously"(one button for one weapon(maybe utilising alt-fire?))                                                                                       (Yeah, I'm thinking of something like Vergil from DMC3)

2)Any expansions of Combos in older stances on the horizon(some stances(Iron Phoenix, Shimmering Blight, Bleeding Willow,Pointed Wind, Sinking Talon,Brutal Tide, Coiling Viper) still have ONE COMBO, thats... well...  sad. VERY SAD.)

3)Is there really no option to let us use the PvP stances in PvE?

4)WIll we get an expansion of some weapon types? like Rapiers, Nikanas(Nikanae?), Whips, Sparring, Scythes, Sword&Shielld

5) Could we get a Kusari-Gama? (It probably could be placed in the Blade-Whip category...)

6)Will there be an Infested Syndicate? (Or could we get the possibility of siding with infested? For example during outbreaks...) ←(I probably shouldn't have asked, but hey, maybe...)

Hi, quick couple:

1- is Obbie's 1st ability working as intended?, I tested it extensively and seems to be doing very little damage against mid - high lvl enemies, specially armored ones.

2- as it currently stands, Oberon's augment for renewal kinda sucks, the fact that you gotta have a negative duration build to make it work defies all logic, imo, also it's cooldown timer is just too high, 90 secs for a tanking mechanic that other warframes like Inaros, Wukong and Nidus have it's too much imo. Could it be that you guys make the augment work alongside the duration of the new renewal buff, and also lower the cooldown period or at least give it the reverse-scaling timer that renewal already has?

Thanks, got a little carried out, hehe. 

Keep up the good work. 

Can we have mods to give frames e.g Nezha MORE friction? So far we've only got Mods that can reduce friction so you slide faster but I know that a friend of mine likes to play Nezha but wishes there were mods that increases his friction. Just wondering if there has been any thought on this :) Thanks!

Edited by Rosellaa

This is a old one but. Ever since you guys remove the original  arcane helmets and went towards the arcane enchantments which are obtain through raids. Will there be a chance to obtain them again or special event alerts? Old vets like me are missing helmets to complete the original arcane set. Also when will we have a new raid boss to fight, its been heck and Jordi's for the past 2 years now.

Last question thou, When are we going to get update for invisible modifiers for aver, ash, loki, and Octavia!

About the sigils of the syndicats, it may be possible that once one reaches the maximum title,
all sigils give you 15% bonus, because one is forced to always use the 15% sigil,
but if one leaves a Syndicate all the sigil is restarted to its original%,
because what has taught me warframe in the last 2 years that I have played numbers and percentages and fashionframe is everything!
Sorry for my bad English, greetings from Chile 

Guys, could you please add more functionality to Clan/Alliance system?

1) Extended Alliance chat moderation.

Most important thing I'd like to suggest. We try to arrange and follow certain rules in alliance chat. So while usual player can be monitored by aliiance moderators, warleaders are uncontrolled. And there's no instrument to influence them. So my suggestion is to give the clan-creator of the alliance extended moderation authority, so that other clans warleaders will be monitored by clan-creator officers who will be easily monitored by clan-creator leader/alliance leader.

2) Additional statistics.

Such info like how long a member stays in the clan. Also after situation with Hema we need to see investments of each member in the dojo projects (credits,resources). As well as info about operations with rooms and accessories - when you open the info window of the room or an accessory where you donate resoures you will see who placed it, who donated and who started crafting it. And for alliance - info like number of players in  clan-members.

3) Search by clan name.

Maybe function in chat to write a caln name and it will sort its members or using it from the menu. Would save a lot of time instead of spamming "anyone from --- clan?"

What's your Opinion On a Clan Based Weapon Creation System...

Feature examples Include,

1. Only The Clan Leader Can Create, Submit and Change the Weapons.
  2. Once they have been Submitted, Adjusted by DE and Approved it will Require Platinum to Change.
  3. Can only Create 1 Weapon of each Equippable Class (Primary, Secondary, Melee), using any Weapon Type and Mechanic.
  4. If for Any Reason someone Leaves the Clan they Forfeit the Clan Weapons as well.(Clan Specific Weapons are Not Tradable)

Hey DE,

Will you rework Cycron anytime? (The idea seems good on paper, but actually the low mag size makes it really bad ingame)

And also, will you do more clan customization? Maybe more clan rooms, decorations, and more clan specific things (like the clan emblem basically, but like with a sigil)

Ty

Two questions,

Q1: Would you please use the Cycron on stream, so that the devs can see how painful that reload time is?

Q2: Considering all the popular weapons worth plat belong to the 3 right syndicates because of the nerfs, do you have any plans to give some love and incentive to the 3 left syndicates?

The simulor/boltace nerf has unfortunately left the left side in a pretty bad spot. Ceph Suda used to be my favorite syndicate, it was for a time the best syndicate, and the weapons were worth some decent plat. Now the only weapons people seem to want are the Secura Lecta, and Sancti Tigris on the right side.