Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PLEASE HELP WITH THIS RIVEN

FinOCE

Question

So I got a riven in my sortie today (FOR THE SECOND DAY IN A ROW!!! rngesus thank you!) and it is a real whopper. If anyone can give me some tips on how to do it, I have most frames and all, so yeah. Here it is:

Synthesis a simaris target without using traps or abilities while having a hobbled dragon key equipped without taking damage.

HOW ON EARTH SHOULD I DO THAT!??!?!

1 minute ago, SpawnCraft--Spawnling123 said:

So I got a riven in my sortie today (FOR THE SECOND DAY IN A ROW!!! rngesus thank you!) and it is a real whopper. If anyone can give me some tips on how to do it, I have most frames and all, so yeah. Here it is:

Synthesis a simaris target without using traps or abilities while having a hobbled dragon key equipped without taking damage.

HOW ON EARTH SHOULD I DO THAT!??!?!

Grab a max duration Ivara, go invisible then roll your way through the level.

Scan the target and enjoy.

Get a friend, go on an exterminate, make your friend clean the map and scan most of the target, then you scan the last spot.

Last time I checked, no, your friend cannot use abilities or traps too, but he can get hurt np.

Edited by AzoreanEve

4 minutes ago, AzoreanEve said:

Get a friend, go on an exterminate, make your friend clean the map and scan most of the target, then you scan the last spot.

Last time I checked, no, your friend cannot use abilities or traps too, but he can get hurt np.

This is how I did it.

Edited by Cynical_Scrub

Just now, ThorienKELL said:

You don't listen too well do you? I did several rivens of that type, you cannot use abilities near target. Ivara is best bet. Loki is fine but don't cast invis. near target. 

Apologies, but just to clarify, are you saying that if ability was activated away from the target then it doesn't matter that ability is still active near the target? The problem is activating ability near target, not that ability is active?

6 minutes ago, SpawnCraft--Spawnling123 said:

where can I actually find the targets?

Take the daily quest at Simaris and search for missions where those guys are likely to be found.

Research projects also work

I can confirm 100% that Ivara's prowl works perfectly fine. Max duration max efficiency flow, max energy, Prowl while at the spawn location, and you can stay prowl'ed for 2 days I think.

1 minute ago, (PS4)drpunk-yo said:

Apologies, but just to clarify, are you saying that if ability was activated away from the target then it doesn't matter that ability is still active near the target? The problem is activating ability near target, not that ability is active?

That's it

Edited by Chewarette

29 minutes ago, (PS4)drpunk-yo said:

Cool, thanks.

Get it done quick SpawnCraft before DE fix that.

Don't think that will be fixed though. The Riven linked by the OP would be impossible to unveil if they remove this possibility. How do you take no damage without any spells, any stealth during one full mission ?