Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next prime unvault , one or two frames ?

(PSN)ARIES-WY

Question

1 minute ago, Chewarette said:

Loki will come back before Mag, no ? Mag was here last summer

That's why I said " if they want to pull another Winter Unvaulting." 

Only Ember was supposed to be unvaulted in the winter, but they put Ember and Frost whom was unvaulted the winter before. Since Mag was in last June, we might see her again. 

My guess is it's gonna be 2x warframes per unvaulting from now on. They have too many vaulted primes to only do one at a time. And the number is going to increase so we might even see 3x frames unvaulting. 

They should find another way to make money tbh. This whole idea is really bad.

Edited by Stoner74

33 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

Rhino. We might get Mag + Rhino though if they want to pull another Winter Unvaulting. 

31 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

Loki will come back before Mag, no ? Mag was here last summer

aligatorno was just pointing out the fact that Frost returned for two winters in a row.

Following that logic it's fair to assume that Mag will be paired with Rhino for another combo pack.

32 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

That's why I said " if they want to pull another Winter Unvaulting." 

Only Ember was supposed to be unvaulted in the winter, but they put Ember and Frost whom was unvaulted the winter before. Since Mag was in last June, we might see her again. 

We got Frost again with Ember because DE wanted him to have a place in the relics, otherwise he'd never have relics. Mag already has hers, if she comes with Rhino, either she'll have a 2nd set of relics, or DE will bring her old relics back which have other vaulted stuff in them. Very unlikely that she'll return.

Edited by Xionyde134

Just now, Xionyde134 said:

We got Frost because DE wanted him to have a place in the relics. Mag already has hers, if she comes with Rhino, either she'll have a 2nd set of relics, or DE will bring her old relics back which have other vaulted stuff in them. Very unlikely that she'll return.

But Frost has returned for two winter prime vaults, two years in a row now.

Since Frost prime vault was brought back twice then every other vaulted prime should be brought back at least twice as well.

Mag is due for her second appearance.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

But Frost has returned for two winter prime vaults, two years in a row now.

Since Frost prime vault was brought back twice then every other vaulted prime should be brought back at least twice as well.

Mag is due for her second appearance.

Just because one frame was brought back doesn't mean every frame has to be brought back. Mag's not due for a second appearance because it's not like people still can't farm her, we just can't farm her relics. 

DE does what they want and they don't always follow patterns. It's easy to assume the reasons that DE does things. 

For example, Frost could have been brought back because he doesn't have relics and they wanted every unvaulted frame to have relics. Mag has relics, so she doesn't need a second appearance.

Frost was expensive at the time before his second appearance (~700-800p on PC). Mag's entire set is still barely 100p, that's half as cheap as Frost's BP alone, despite being brought 6months before. DE don't usually build around the trading community though, so this is least likely as to why he was brought back.

Another assumption is that whoever is in charge of Unvaultings thought "you know what would be cool? A fire and ice theme for the vault access." There doesn't seem to be any catchy theme between Mag and Rhino.

The last, and most likely assumption, is that DE wanted money. People wanted Frost Prime. People wanted Misa Prime. People have money to spend because of holidays. The only reason that people would have bought the Mag Prime unvaulting is because of Targis Prime.

3 hours ago, ShadowStalker said:

is this because- "i already have it" or "i dont want others to have it" or "i need something new"?

Because i payed for this 60$ and they get for this price both targis and edo. This is unfair.

Edited by Darth_Nox

6 hours ago, Darth_Nox said:

Because i payed for this 60$ and they get for this price both targis and edo. This is unfair.

Now you know how some of those who bought the Frost, Ember, and Mag Prime Access packs felt about the unvault access packs. 

Edited by Skyeborne

6 hours ago, Darth_Nox said:

DE is under no obligation to give you a fair bargain. This is like buying something at the grocery store and then complaining when it later goes on sale.

7 hours ago, Darth_Nox said:

Looks like someone missed this:

WILL THE EXCLUSIVE ITEMS BE AVAILABLE IN-GAME AFTER A NEW PACK IS AVAILABLE?

No. The Exclusive items in Prime Access are Exclusive to the Prime Access and Prime Vault Programs. You may see them rotated within the Programs but they will not be made available in-game

Taken from: https://www.warframe.com/prime-access-faq

You and others paid for the accessories, myself included, but that does not mean it is a limited time item that cannot be purchased again at a later date. It will still have the $60 tag, but the price is reduced to include the frame and weapons they've came with.

Edited by SurrealEdge
Added emphasis on the quote from the FAQ.

I also thick so, and of the accessories should be Edo and Targis Prime armor

12 hours ago, (PS4)mmcareen said:

Rhino + Mag

Rhino является следующим по порядку.

Лично я думаю, что они будут идти с двойным unvaulting теперь. Лед начал второй поворот. Значение Rhino + Mag следующий, Loki + Ember после этого. Вращение 1 + Вращение 2 в основном

On 16.06.2017 at 5:38 AM, SurrealEdge said:

Looks like someone missed this:

Taken from: https://www.warframe.com/prime-access-faq

You and others paid for the accessories, myself included, but that does not mean it is a limited time item that cannot be purchased again at a later date. It will still have the $60 tag, but the price is reduced to include the frame and weapons they've came with.

So why they get for same price two accesories, when i get only targis ?
I get only Mag Prime (60$), they get Mag and Rhino (60$). 

Edited by Darth_Nox

2 hours ago, Darth_Nox said:

So why they get for same price two accesories, when i get only targis ?
I get only Mag Prime (60$), they get Mag and Rhino (60$). 

It's because they've already been available before, and are being brought back again for others to get a chance to obtain them again before being thrown back into the vault.

Would you agree to pay the total $140 for frame, weapons and accessories if they kept the same model we have now but with the costs? It's to entice players to pay instead of farm, because as we all know, this is first and foremost a business. A business can't make money if they don't sell something to make them that money. As for the accessories, it's entirely up to DE on how they want to market previously available accessories.