Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prisma Obex plus augment? Zero or hero?

(XBOX)SweatyPick3L

Question

14 answers to this question

Obex prisma upgrade (Status chance buff from 10% to 30%) can look bad since Obex mainly rely on crit but this allow extremly powerful hybrid builds.

You can go for combo (blood rush, weeping wounds, drifting contact) + gaz status build with of course, berserk and maybe primed Fury for more attack speed.
This can be extremly good against Corpus and Infested, but also efficient against Grineers.

I didn't test the augment but I'm not sure it would be always good because it force you to deal ground finishers, it mostly depending on the range and how the damages can be changed by other mods.

11 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

You can go for combo (blood rush, weeping wounds, drifting contact) + gaz status build with of course, berserk and maybe primed Fury for more attack speed.

Due to it's ridiculous attack speed and high base status chance, you really don't need weeping wounds. Put condition overload in instead.

48 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

K, we will get it eventually. Looking for weapon feedback is all. 

In a month... Using megatags are not needed for when it hasn't come out yet.

That's like saying "Hey, i'm selling an iPhone 13, 950$" when we all know it will be awhile before it becomes available.

17 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

Obex prisma upgrade (Status chance buff from 10% to 30%) can look bad since Obex mainly rely on crit but this allow extremly powerful hybrid builds.

This can be extremly good against Corpus and Infested, but also efficient against Grineers.

I didn't test the augment but I'm not sure it would be always good because it force you to deal ground finishers, it mostly depending on the range and how the damages can be changed by other mods.

5 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

Due to it's ridiculous attack speed and high base status chance, you really don't need weeping wounds. Put condition overload in instead.

Gonna try the obex augment with a arcane ultimatum set...hmm might be fun, maybe use it with a naramon speed volt for example..hmmm

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

I don't believe Arcane Ultimatum triggers from ground finishers. I thought sure it only worked with "stealth" finishers, like the same way Arcane Trickery works. I have a maxed Arcane Trickery and R2 Arcane Ultimatum, and I don't think I remember it triggering on anything but stealth gimmick finishers. 

3 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I don't believe Arcane Ultimatum triggers from ground finishers. I thought sure it only worked with "stealth" finishers, like the same way Arcane Trickery works. I have a maxed Arcane Trickery and R2 Arcane Ultimatum, and I don't think I remember it triggering on anything but stealth gimmick finishers. 

Would like to test it out..I'll run a full strike and ultimatum set, with volts speed. Hmm your probably right tho

Just now, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Would like to test it out..I'll run a full strike and ultimatum set, with volts speed. Hmm your probably right tho

It's weird though because I have occasionally had it weirdly activate when I was getting that finisher at the end of the old Crimson Dervish combo, but it wasn't consistent at all. And Arcane Ultimatum is supposed to activate 100% of the time at any level if you get finisher.