Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

OPERATION: AMBULAS REBOR

namenBARS

1 hour ago, Stormandreas said:

Just because it would take YOU 7.4 hours doesn't mean it would take everyone 7.4 hours.

Looks like you don't get it. You can't speed up an interception more than a certain minimum.

Just look at the leaderboards. They are clearly abusing new interception glitch. Again, most of the top players abused glitches ( just check the leaderboards and the missions they went, you cant simply get 1000 animo beacons from 95 waves defence, and yet the top players somehow got that much, And they did defence mission)

Also this score is totally legit too :

222 Rounds in the same time with 100 rounds? Yeah, totally. Just do the math, just capturing all the points would take 3 minutes.. Just CAPTURING them. 222*3/60. Thats 11 hours .

Also, I did not censor the nicknames as everyone can check out the leaderboards. We have http://content.warframe.com/dynamic/ambulasReborn.php

DE, seriously, you should start giving out 7 days ban for bug abusing TWICE..

And to people talking about "special squads to speed missions up" Do you even play this game?

Edited by Tacritan

I'm betting anything those names are -EGT-. One of my clannies went to join their clan because he's super hardcore and they are too. I'm never surprised to see them high up on the leaderboards because seriously those guys are legit impressive. They've turned this game inside out to find all the tricks, BUT with that in mind, I'm almost 100% positive they don't use hacks. 

the leaderboard from 11 down seem to be legit with the times  .

23 minutes ago, eksby said:

I'm betting anything those names are -EGT-. One of my clannies went to join their clan because he's super hardcore and they are too. I'm never surprised to see them high up on the leaderboards because seriously those guys are legit impressive. They've turned this game inside out to find all the tricks, BUT with that in mind, I'm almost 100% positive they don't use hacks. 

so your telling me 148 waves on Juptier > Callisto with the 2 n half min wait can be doing in 6 hours 36 mins and 31s and get more then 6 beacon's each per ambulas ? since getting 6 per wave only adds up to 888 and i can't see juptier dropping 6 from the start . yet they have 1011 which is what give or take 169 waves 

Edited by Mammon1590

In nearly every game online, people cheat.

In nearly every game online, people will pretend they don't see the cheats.

♪ A tale as old as time, a song as old as rhyme, these ne~erds are so cheat. ♪

6 hours ago, Tacritan said:

Just look at the leaderboards. They are clearly abusing new interception glitch. Again, most of the top players abused glitches ( just check the leaderboards and the missions they went, you cant simply get 1000 animo beacons from 95 waves defence, and yet the top players somehow got that much, And they did defence mission)

Also this score is totally legit too :

222 Rounds in the same time with 100 rounds? Yeah, totally. Just do the math, just capturing all the points would take 3 minutes.. Just CAPTURING them. 222*3/60. Thats 11 hours .

Also, I did not censor the nicknames as everyone can check out the leaderboards. We have http://content.warframe.com/dynamic/ambulasReborn.php

DE, seriously, you should start giving out 7 days ban for bug abusing TWICE..

And to people talking about "special squads to speed missions up" Do you even play this game?

The person on top indeed played almost 20 hours, there is no ban justified because it is not him exploiting but the timer being a bugged piece of S#&$

So many HARDCORE players! 

Casual players like me can only look in ........ wait...... I don't even care about leaders board.

All DE needs to do is investigate, but wouldn't it be better to report than to start a thread about it? 

9 hours ago, Tacritan said:

Probably just a bug and not cheating.

I mean in super long survival missions I've had the survival timer slow down to 1 second on the timer taking 4+ seconds of real time to tick over.
Probably the internal timer for interception just got massively slowed down.
Meaning that they took the normal amount of time but the time reported was much lower due to the clock slowing down tons.

That type of bug doesn't even require a laggy host or anything.  It can just happen.  Fastest I've had it happen was at 5 minutes of a void survival.  Going from 5 minutes to 10 minutes on the in game timer took 10 real world minutes.
And it won't affect how long it takes to wins to round in interception or defense, only affects things if you're playing survival and having to wait 20+  minutes to get to the next 5 minute reward.

Edited by Tsukinoki

8 hours ago, Tacritan said:

Again, most of the top players abused glitches ( just check the leaderboards and the missions they went, you cant simply get 1000 animo beacons from 95 waves defence, and yet the top players somehow got that much, And they did defence mission)

AFAIK you can only get one ambulas spawn per wave after wave 1. If you do 95 waves on the highest level defence mission (outer terminus) you should get I think 4*5 + 90*6 = 560 beacons. I was in such a run yesterday, we stalled each wave until ambulas spawned, we messed up 2 waves and we got 549. It took us ~7 hours. I think at least 3 minutes must pass between ambulas spawns, but it seemed to us that this varies?

If the highest scores don't fit with this then either a) you can legitimately get ambulas to spawn more than once per wave and 3 minutes or b) some exploit was used.

Regardless of timers, if the rule holds true that ambulas can't spawn more than once per round/wave, then the scores in the OP's screenshot don't add up.

You should not be able to get a score of 1011 in 148 rounds. Scores a little further down the leaderboard show a consistent relationship between rounds and beacons, the top scores violate this.

Edited by Mudfam

20 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

Cheating... to get what exactly? nothing but their name on a list no1 will look at after this week... cool...

A paragraph of things I don't care about:

Part 1) This...

If you don't care then don't post. I don't care one bit about my personal score, however I do care about my clan's. We try to get our clan on to the leaderboards for every event. Having a common goal and something to work together for creates a sense of community and we have a lot of fun with it. We also have various activities and give rewards to our members with these events.

Needless to say, having to compete with exploits ruins this and is generally discouraging. IMO this entire event is really bad, I don't understand why scores aren't obtained in an endless version of the actual ambulas boss fight. That is what most of us were expecting from how the event was advertised.

On 5/7/2017 at 3:31 AM, (PS4)fullblast35 said:

I don't know if it's cheating,  but if they can spend 7 hours in callisto (15-20)  to get an Ambulas that scales high enough to get more points, wouldn't it be smarter to go to pluto or neptune for higher level enemies to start with, and less time?  Like really.

thing is you need to be done making mods for each warframe etc and be on the arcane stage, endless mission that go off into level 150-200 enemies require fully built frames + arcanes if I recall I may be wrong, but point is not everyone in game atm can achieve that kind of endless void level stuff that veterans tend to do when void keys were a thing , you know the 10 hour endless runs.

2 minutes ago, AlphaTheFinalBalance said:

thing is you need to be done making mods for each warframe etc and be on the arcane stage, endless mission that go off into level 150-200 enemies require fully built frames + arcanes

You don't need arcanes by that point.
I did a long term defense mission with just 1 friend (no where near as long term as some of the people on the leaderboard) and the enemies were about 250 and neither of us have arcanes.  We just know how to handle the system.
Not hard to do with some preparation.

Decent weapons + 2 people who know how they are doing = stopping more due to boredom than because things are hard.

1 minute ago, Tsukinoki said:

You don't need arcanes by that point.
I did a long term defense mission with just 1 friend (no where near as long term as some of the people on the leaderboard) and the enemies were about 250 and neither of us have arcanes.  We just know how to handle the system.
Not hard to do with some preparation.

Decent weapons + 2 people who know how they are doing = stopping more due to boredom than because things are hard.

Should have quoted me further said I may be wrong but ty for the clearing up.

YA so going longer than you would be smoother with arcanes depends on the frames tbh, Like chroma having guardian or grace or energize kinda deal.

9 minutes ago, AlphaTheFinalBalance said:

Should have quoted me further said I may be wrong but ty for the clearing up.

YA so going longer than you would be smoother with arcanes depends on the frames tbh, Like chroma having guardian or grace or energize kinda deal.

Not really. Arcanes won't help much at all. No one in our 95 wave defence run had any equipped. It's all about cheesy strategies and patience really. By that point enemies start going up by over 100 levels per wave and rapidly go into the 1000s. Their stats also scale exponentially with their level so most numbers just don't matter anymore - except for being able to do millions of damage very quickly.

In our previous run we were just clearing up wave 95 and some nullifier we didn't see oneshot the cryopod.

4 minutes ago, --Q--Kyl0Ren said:

The in game endurance run timer is bugged...all of the current scores are legit. For some reason the timer just go super slowly the longer you go. There was a thread on reddit about the survival mission also.

And how do you explain 1011 beacons in 148 rounds? I didn't see the missions before they reset, but someone also mentioned scores of 1k in 95 waves of defence. My understanding is that this is almost double what should be possible.

22 hours ago, Mammon1590 said:

the leaderboard from 11 down seem to be legit with the times  .

so your telling me 148 waves on Juptier > Callisto with the 2 n half min wait can be doing in 6 hours 36 mins and 31s and get more then 6 beacon's each per ambulas ? since getting 6 per wave only adds up to 888 and i can't see juptier dropping 6 from the start . yet they have 1011 which is what give or take 169 waves 

The timers can be buggy at times, as evidenced by the above replies. As for the 148 waves, I don't know how they managed to get more than 6 beacons, maybe they somehow figured out how to spawn ambulas twice in a round? Either way, why does it matter so much? This time around the leaderboards literally do nothing, everyone who goes past a certain threshold gets the gold trophy.

I really don't understand, why are you so worked up about the top leaderboards in this event? Have you not noticed that in literally every event -EGT- is in the top spot? This has been going on for years, so much so that in every event I like to look at the leaderboard just to see if -EGT- got the top spot again. To me it's kind of amusing really, to see how well the hardcore of the hardcore can do. Maybe I'm biased because one of my former clannies went to their clan, but in general they seemed pretty chill and not such an evil clan like people are trying to make them out to be (?). 

My friends and I had one of the buggiest runs ever. Firstly the one person somehow glitched out of the map and on our screens he was outside of the map while on his screen he was with us.

Pros/cons: Enemies weren't noticing him although he could still be shot by a stray bullet from enemies. He could revive us but couldn't hack ambulas. His abilities weren't working unless he was within a nullifier bubble. We fixed this by getting him killed, this took a while since he had sacrifice and primed regen on his sentinel.

The next glitch was a trinity specter that seemed to constantly be moving in circles.

Pros/cons None really, kinda funny to watch though.

The following glitch was an unkillable enemy

Pros/cons: An Enemy appeared that was visible on two of our players' screens but not on my friends' screen nor on mine. This made it impossible to kill it and thus progress. We tried for around 20 minutes to fix this by using different abilities and going back to the start. Eventually we had to use a host migration to fix this. We host migrated twice for ping reasons. After the host migration Ambulas' level seems to have reset, which honestly makes no difference regardless since we were one shotting him before this as well.

We we're forced to extract at 70 our of fear for any more glitches that might make us fail the mission since the previous day we already failed a 6 hour run.

I can definitely understand people exploiting glitches but I have to agree with @Mudfam. Ambulas reborn is a clan activity. Something that only comes along every now and again. We want to enjoy the event and be proud of our achievements. DE needs to do two things. Remove those who exploited glitches/remove the glitches or if those runs were done legitimately, fix the timers. 

Funny that Quasars are complaining about bug abusers/exploiters when they themselves had HALF of their score disqualified for doing just that. Every other clan under them only had around 1-2k disqualified. How can we even be sure they're playing legitimately right now?

Before hotfix ada056259cddac6771765cbe246d2960.png

After hotfix: 7d2b83cc0750f904bd8801a201e9e9fc.png

I'm not in the event competitively; just with a weekend warrior ghost clan (except for me), so I can't exactly be butthurt about a Mountain clan. But as far as I'm concerned, whoever is directly behind Quasars at the moment is leading that scoreboard. Good luck to them!

Edited by Jackal_Off
a wurd