Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where is the Sortie Coin System?

Celas_

SO where is it? Im really pissed from this Rng crap on Sorties since 2 weeks just ayatan statues, endo or lenses... WHO NEED LENSES??? The Focustree is still the same since the second dream. In a Devstream you said long long long long long long long time ago you work on a Coin System for Sorties but i see nothing. Stop focusing on new Systems when you cant fix the old ones. This might be crying and yes im more than salty but where are the Sorties Endgame when you still get crap? This is Disapointing when you do this for Riven Mods and you just get some stupid Endo or stupid lenses.

So PLS DE PLS Bring the Coin System!

they said they won't do token system for sorties

new players into sorties still need lenses cuz not everyone are wallet warriors

and if u always got rivens the market would flood and nobody would buy them anymore with plat and if plat is not spent nobody needs to buy more with moolah and in long run it will lead into the game been shutdown

5 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

and if u always got rivens the market would flood and nobody would buy them anymore with plat and if plat is not spent nobody needs to buy more with moolah and in long run it will lead into the game been shutdown

Wtf no? You dont only pay Pl for Riven Mods, i think they get more than enough money through Prime Access and platin buyers. Sure you cant get everyday a Riven Mod this is true, but when you come back in this game and get since 2 weeks only crap you dont really need, is this right? is this the motivation we need to play Sorties? NO!... Yes its Rng but some Control on what we get as Reward should be there.

22 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

And what if all they get is endo, unnecessary boosters or god knows what else they don't need? You just proved once again why we need a token system. Rarely are players getting what they need. Sorties are more punishing than rewarding.

22 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

DE doesn't really earn anything if i buy your riven for 1k (you still got the plat). They do earn money if i buy 1k platin myself.

27 minutes ago, Odins_Sohn_MSTK said:

SO where is it? Im really pissed from this Rng crap on Sorties since 2 weeks just ayatan statues, endo or lenses... WHO NEED LENSES??? The Focustree is still the same since the second dream. In a Devstream you said long long long long long long long time ago you work on a Coin System for Sorties but i see nothing. Stop focusing on new Systems when you cant fix the old ones. This might be crying and yes im more than salty but where are the Sorties Endgame when you still get crap? This is Disapointing when you do this for Riven Mods and you just get some stupid Endo or stupid lenses.

So PLS DE PLS Bring the Coin System!

Maybe and hopefully the token system of this current event are a prototype for other token systems in the future. But i understand your pain. We all do.

Edited by IceColdHawk

3 minutes ago, Odins_Sohn_MSTK said:

Wtf no? You dont only pay Pl for Riven Mods, i think they get more than enough money through Prime Access and platin buyers. Sure you cant get everyday a Riven Mod this is true, but when you come back in this game and get since 2 weeks only crap you dont really need, is this right? is this the motivation we need to play Sorties? NO!... Yes its Rng but some Control on what we get as Reward should be there.

some controll now thats interesting wording

some controll to choose a riven every week? a month? a year? a day?

The house always wins. Even if they implemented a token system it would be weighted so your chances are about the same. Instead of playing a sortie a day for a week, getting nothing but statues and endo, you'll play days worth of sorties to get the amount of tokens required to buy rivens what you want. In the end it would be the same if not worse.

Edited by (PS4)B0XMAN517
Don't word so good.

4 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

some controll now thats interesting wording

some controll to choose a riven every week? a month? a year? a day?

After finishing the Sorties you get 3 randomly generated Rewards and you can choose 1 of them, more Rewarding than lenses everyday

Edited by Odins_Sohn_MSTK

1 minute ago, Odins_Sohn_MSTK said:

After finishing a Sortie you get 3 randomly generated Rewards and you can choose 1 of them, more Rewarding than lenses everyday

and how's this gona help if u get 3 lenses? and no rivens for 3 months

5 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

And what if all they get is endo, unnecessary boosters or god knows what else they don't need? You just proved once again why we need a token system. Rarely are players getting what they need. Sorties are more punishing than rewarding.

Lol no, new players need everything - endo included to level their serration and stuff, not every new player is a wallet warrior or a 3rd account of a vet. You just proved that you forgot your begginings.

I would go into this problem from the other way around - either make it possible to have 1 reroll of sorte reward with no chance of getting that type of reward (so you cant get booseter if you reroll it ect) or a nightmare sorties - the same set of them but with +30 levels and each has 1 or 2 extra moddifiers. The reward would be a 2nd roll on the reward table with no chance of getting the same type of reward as in the 1st.

31 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

they said they won't do token system for sorties

If the game is going to rely on plat grabs like rivens, it might be for the best.

2 minutes ago, Xardis said:

I would go into this problem from the other way around - either make it possible to have 1 reroll of sorte reward with no chance of getting that type of reward (so you cant get booseter if you reroll it ect) or a nightmare sorties - the same set of them but with +30 levels and each has 1 or 2 extra moddifiers. The reward would be a 2nd roll on the reward table with no chance of getting the same type of reward as in the 1st.

good idea

12 minutes ago, (PS4)B0XMAN517 said:

The house always wins. Even if they implemented a token system it would be weighted so your chances are about the same. Instead of playing a sortie a day for a week, getting nothing but statues and endo, you'll play days worth of sorties to get the amount of tokens required to buy rivens what you want. In the end it would be the same if not worse.

So absolutely true. Things like " working on reducing the grind " is always a complete lie in this economic model.

6 minutes ago, Odins_Sohn_MSTK said:

you dont understand it or?

if u can roll same item 3 times it honestly doesn't help at all and the fact there is 5 lenses getting 3 rolls does nothing c.c

sure if it was u cannot roll same type more than once but then it would cover almost half of the table and then we would have to clutter it with more items to help deviate it from always getting same stuff c.c

so that idea is not helpfull to anyone

4 minutes ago, --RV--D4VE- said:

Lol no, new players need everything - endo included to level their serration and stuff, not every new player is a wallet warrior or a 3rd account of a vet. You just proved that you forgot your begginings.

Pretty sure no one needs an unairu or madurai lens. Not until they're reworked.

Oh and no, i didn't forget my golden beginnings. I grew up where sorties didn't exist and endo (fusion cores) didn't drop out of any pipe and stockpiled into infinity. Fun times actually. But i think you forgot the fact that you can grind endo so quick and easily, it gets so overkill  to get them from sorties. And lenses you don't need that much of. Get few lenses of your your fav. 1 or 2 schools, slap them on your fav. frame/weapon and done. Oh, but you only get lenses for schools you don't need? Too bad...

TL;DR:

40 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

WF market enforcer/supporter detected, prepare to be de-railed.

17 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

I see your point, but don't forget that new players ( i mean real newbies, rank 0 > 10) need boosters and endo more than everything else in rewards. But we could also say that newbies would have nothing to do in Sorties if this was real endgame i guess.

1 minute ago, Stonehenge said:

I see your point, but don't forget that new players ( i mean real newbies, rank 0 > 10) need boosters and endo more than everything else in rewards. But we could also say that newbies would have nothing to do in Sorties if this was real endgame i guess.

so the fact remains. all items in sortie tables are usable to someone maybe not everyone but u can trade them if u do not need it c.c

1 minute ago, Hemmo67 said:

so the fact remains. all items in sortie tables are usable to someone maybe not everyone but u can trade them if u do not need it c.c

You cant trade Boosters and nobody in the trade chat want my lenses even if i sell them for 1pl

Just now, Hemmo67 said:

Yep it's a problem of choice : What are Sorties ? Who are they designed for ? You just can't have one reward table for everyone from rank 5 to 22. 

Just now, Odins_Sohn_MSTK said:

You cant trade Boosters and nobody in the trade chat want my lenses even if i sell them for 1pl

really? i see people buying lenses on daily basis when i look at trading

7 minutes ago, Stonehenge said:

Farming endo manually is so much easier, more fun and less frustrating for players below MR10. When i see <MR10 players with weak gear getting like almost no kills in sorties it baffles me how sorties are available at MR5. I'm just someone i rush through the sorties and *sigh* 98% of the times. But someone who has to get carried or work his *** off only to get something they REALLY don't need? "Wtf how can i kill this vay hek with elemental enhancement?", "Omg after 10 tries i get unairu lens? **** this game i'm quitting!"

See what i mean? There are just too many problems. Sorties are definitely not fine as they are. 

2 minutes ago, Stonehenge said:

Yep it's a problem of choice : What are Sorties ? Who are they designed for ? You just can't have one reward table for everyone from rank 5 to 22. 

That's why giving players their own freedom (tokens) to choose which rewards they need after these tough "endgame missions" is a step into the right direction.

Edited by IceColdHawk