Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ruler permission to a clan general

I am a Warlord of a clan, want to know if I enable ruler permission for general rank, can I expel or demote him to bellow rank any time? Can he change spwan room in dojo? Actually I am thinking to change rank name general to co-warlord and enable all permission, so this guy can set MOTD if I cant login for a certain period.

Please advise me on this situation.

keep the maximum rank to yourself, you can edit the abilities of the other ranks, so the rank below can manage all task, because I´ve seen in this forums many a players that trusted a friend too much and the ended fighting or loosing their dojos.

7 minutes ago, -DragonZero- said:

Many thanks for all who reply. I hope DE soon will change that a general can change MOTD.

You should be able to remove the regulator ability (the power to kick players) in the ranks and roles menu of your clan.

Then you can give your second-in-command the ruler ability that'll let them change the MotD but they'll be unable to kick you (or anyone).

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

11 hours ago, -DragonZero- said:

Many thanks for another idea out of box. This can be done. But then second in command will feel more powerless and inferiority that he cant remove any inactive member to a an active?

Yeah the founding warlord kind of has a 'superior' status, he's Warlord+1...