Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ambulas Reborn Recap

LycanPT

Hello fellow tenno, as you may know Ambulas Reborn came to an end and here are my thoughts:

It was an ok event reward wise, if you wanted to go for the minimum is was acessible and easy so I don't see really a problem with it, stacking and running quick missions for points made everything easily achievable. I personally am disapointed with Supra Vandal, but that's another discussion.

But then the problems started:

People started exploiting the event which was poorly designed around endurance runs (having to wait 3-5 mins for ambulas spawns). DE sent out the first score wipe. And still after that some people (that also glitched before) glitched again and got "outstanding scores" rendering pathetic the words "competition" and "glory" written in DE's event post along what they call the "Leaderboards".

It is clear to me that DE can not claim events as competition between clans, fueling the desire for co-operation between clan members, when there are no rules nor policy pro fair-play and exemplary punishement for those who break them.

How am I supposed to motivated my clan members, how are we all supposed to be motivated to fight fair for a spot in the TOP, when DE acknowledges (Yes, DE knows!) that people are breaking the rules but still do nothing about it? How do you want us, people with conscience to feel motivated to go beyond the minimal requirements, enjoy the event (which was not enjoyable at all) if you allow exploiters in the boards?

IMHO your behaviour as ADMINS is worse than exploiters and both deserve a spot in the "Leaderboards". How can a game that has been on TOP of steam charts allow this kind of behaviour? And how would you feel if other games devs found a way to glitch Steam charts? Is your only indicator of game health the money you make? How can you say you care about your game when you overlook basics?

Now, you still have time to change this, it is simply and within your power and I wish you understand how important this is for all other clans that want to be TRULLY competitive.

As of now, I leave you with the Shameboards/Cheatboards (although some clans did it legit mostly and I believe some players as well might done it legit, but we can all easily spot the ones who didn't along with the ones that call themselves players, when in fact they are just your average cheater from CS GO, for example): http://content.warframe.com/dynamic/ambulasReborn.php

Thank you for your time

EDIT: I would also like to inform I actively tried to spot exploit reporting them to DE, in order to make their work easier. But in the end cheaters won again and that I consider the lack of action from DE as a spit in my face and in the face of all other players who joined together in endurance legit runs

Edited by LycanPT

We are tired of those who exploit migration are not penalized

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Estamos cansados de que los que explotan la migración no sean penalizados

Que me vengan a mi a decir los desarrolladores, con un cuento chino de que no se puede averiguar lo que han hecho cuando existe un registro de todo lo que se hace dentro del juego y que un warframe de rango 5 este dentro del uso del metodo de migracion de server encima no sean penalizados, sinceramente a esa gente no les dejo la cuenta resteada a 0. A esa gente tendria que tener un baneo permanente, si al final en vez de un juego free to play, es un pay you win.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I come to me to say the developers, with a Chinese story that you can not find out what they have done when there is a record of everything that is done inside the game and that a warframe of rank 5 is within the use of the method Of migration of server above are not penalized, honestly those people did not leave the count rested to 0. These people would have to have a permanent ban, if in the end instead of a free to play game, it is a pay you win.

I would have enjoyed the event a lot more if DE decided to add an endless version of the final boss fight (i.e. how many ambulas units you can hack before you fail three times) that is accessible after you finish the original boss fight and then used that mission to determine clan scores rather than making us play the same missions that we already are tired of playing.

This is not a recap it's a salt dispenser. But I agree DE should make a stand on exploiting events. Also believe most clans in the list didn't exploit and deserved their place on the leaderboards.

I don't think there was as much exploitation as you think there was. After the first patch anyway.

The thing that hurt this event the most was the fact it lasted for ages and there was constant crashed meaning you couldn't do long runs consistently leading to alot of people quiting after a few bad runs.

Para Maniac, se dona cursillos de matemáticas para principiantes de 2612 horas, sino sabes de que se esta hablando mejor no escribas incoherencias.
 Las migraciones de juego existen desde siempre en todos los eventos gracias a que warframe "permite" su explotación, nada más hay que ver los registros de las partidas para ver que existen. Nunca tenían que haber baneado del evento a los que explotaron el bug de la migraciones, si los siguientes están ahí haciendo lo mismo.

El valor de esas puntuaciones es tan licito  como las victorias de Lance Armstrong  en ciclismo. 

¿Todavía no habeis pensado porque tantos jugadores han abandonado este juego?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Maniac, you donate math courses for beginners of 2612 hours, if you know that is speaking better do not write inconsistencies.
Migrations of game have always existed in all events thanks to which warframe "allows" its exploitation, there is nothing else to see the records of the games to see that they exist. They never had to have banned the event from those who exploited the migration bug, if the next ones are there doing the same thing.

The value of those scores is as fair as Lance Armstrong's victories in cycling.

Have not you thought why so many players have abandoned this game?

Edited by JARVII

I totally agree with the reason for this thread. Digital Extremes should position itself at once and hit the table, punishing cheaters very hard. It has been a long time since exemplary punishments have been applied and I think it would be time to do so.

Here the main problem is the same as always. We have been watching it for a long time as DE and there is still no movement against it:
"The damn exploitation of host migration".

The game, when a host migration occurs, often suffers from several bugs: powers that remain active in the environment, enemies that reduce their level, loss of items and credit, problems in the control of warframes, unusable consoles, graphic faults, and a large etc.

Always the same, always the same. Almost all problems are always given by host migrations, and it is something that many "players" exploit "on purpose", mainly in events.

This is something that DE must know perfectly, and about what they should position themselves at once. It is assumed that the exploitation of bugs entails a ban, but it is something that we have already watched that does not apply, making them as guilty as as the exploiters themselves.

How can you cope with this?
Very simple. They only have to check the host migration log for a single given game.
If it is a game with one or no migration there is no problem, but if there has been a host migration after another, caused by "ALL members of the squad", you have already identified some suspected cheaters.
Being also in the top in the table of classifications the presumption disappears. They are clearly cheaters and should be punished in an exemplary, immediate and forceful way.

At the beginning of the operation measures were taken against it, but it is more than evident that shortly after they repeated the same strategy. There is nothing more to see the statistics of those players present in those games to see clearly.

If the data I comment is not registered in any way, it is time for this to be recorded, so that this does not happen again. The best thing about the game is the challenges to overcome and its rewards, being the operations the maximum exponent of it.
Only by registering the players who have joined the game and the order of arrival would be sufficient. Seeing that Player1, Player2, Player3, Player4 have been joined and this is repeated over and over again is indicative of a tremendous bug that causes a crash to the game, or an intentional exploitation. What happens in the event and only in certain games is a clear symptom of the obvious.

DE has now limited the migrations to 4 per game is clear evidence that they were fully aware of the problem, they just need to update the scoreboards and distribute justice. It is something they surely don't do.

Thank you very much for your attention and sorry for the inconvenience.

----- SPANISH --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Estoy totalmente de acuerdo con el motivo de este hilo. Digital Extremes debería de posicionarse de una vez y dar un golpe sobre la mesa, castigando duramente a los tramposos. Hace mucho tiempo que no se aplican castigos ejemplares y creo que ya vendría siendo hora de ello.

Aquí el principal problema es el mismo de siempre. Llevamos demasiado tiempo viéndolo al igual que DE y sigue sin realizarse ningun movimiento en contra de ello:
"La maldita explotación de la migración de host".

El juego cuando ocurre una migración de host suele sufrir de varios bugs: poderes que quedan activos en el entorno, enemigos que ven reducido su nivel, pérdida de items y crédito, problemas en el control de los warframes, consolas inutilizables, fallos gráficos, y un largo etc.

Siempre igual, siempre lo mismo. Casi todos los problemas vienen siempre dados por las migraciones de host, y es algo que muchos "jugadores" explotan "a drede", principalmente en eventos.

Esto es algo que DE debe saber perfectamente, y sobre lo que deberían posicionarse de una vez. Se supone que la explotación de bugs conlleva ban, pero es algo que ya hemos más que comprobado no se aplica, convirtiéndoles en tan culplables como los propios exploiters.

¿Cómo pueden hacer frente a esto?
Muy simple. No tienen más que comprobar el registro de migraciones de host de una partida dada.
Si es una partida con una o ninguna migración no hay problema alguno, pero si en dicha partida ha habido una migración de host tras otra, provocada por "TODOS los miembros del escuadrón", ya tenéis identificado a unos presuntos tramposos.
Estando además en lo alto en la tabla de clasificaciones la presunción se esfuma. Son claramente unos tramposos y deberían ser sancionados de forma ejemplar, inmediata y contundente.

Al principio de la operación se tomó medidas en contra de ello, pero es más que evidente que poco tiempo después volvieron a repetir la misma estrategia. No hay nada más que ver las propias estadísticas de dichos jugadores presentes en esas partidas para verlo claramente.

Si el dato que comento no queda registrado de ninguna forma, ya es hora de que lo sea, para que esto no vuelva a pasar. Lo mejor del juego son los retos a superar y sus recompensas, siendo las operaciones el máximo exponente de ello.
Con contabilizar los jugadores que se han unido a la partida y el orden de llegada sería suficiente. Viendo que se han unido Player1, Player2, Player3, Player4, y esto se repite una y otra vez es indicio de un bug tremendo que provoca un crash al juego, o bien de una explotación intencionada. Que ocurra en pleno evento y sólo en ciertas partidas es un claro síntoma de lo evidente.

El que ahora hayan limitado las migraciones a 4 por partida es una clara evidencia de que estaban totalmente al tanto del problema, sólo falta que DE actualicen las tablas de puntuaciones y repartan justicia. Algo que seguramente no hagan.

Muchas gracias por su atención y disculpen la parrafada.

Edited by FOVZERO

On 2017-5-13 at 10:38 PM, JARVII said:

Para Maniac, se dona cursillos de matemáticas para principiantes de 2612 horas, sino sabes de que se esta hablando mejor no escribas incoherencias.
 Las migraciones de juego existen desde siempre en todos los eventos gracias a que warframe "permite" su explotación, nada más hay que ver los registros de las partidas para ver que existen. Nunca tenían que haber baneado del evento a los que explotaron el bug de la migraciones, si los siguientes están ahí haciendo lo mismo.

El valor de esas puntuaciones es tan licito  como las victorias de Lance Armstrong  en ciclismo. 

¿Todavía no habeis pensado porque tantos jugadores han abandonado este juego?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Maniac, you donate math courses for beginners of 2612 hours, if you know that is speaking better do not write inconsistencies.
Migrations of game have always existed in all events thanks to which warframe "allows" its exploitation, there is nothing else to see the records of the games to see that they exist. They never had to have banned the event from those who exploited the migration bug, if the next ones are there doing the same thing.

The value of those scores is as fair as Lance Armstrong's victories in cycling.

Have not you thought why so many players have abandoned this game?

People haven't left the game over exploiting or event leaderboards, competitivity is not the major reason behing playing warframe and that was painful to read.

5 hours ago, FOVZERO said:

I totally agree with the reason for this thread. Digital Extremes should position itself at once and hit the table, punishing cheaters very hard. It has been a long time since exemplary punishments have been applied and I think it would be time to do so.

Here the main problem is the same as always. We have been watching it for a long time as DE and there is still no movement against it:

The game, when a host migration occurs, often suffers from several bugs: powers that remain active in the environment, enemies that reduce their level, loss of items and credit, problems in the control of warframes, unusable consoles, graphic faults, and a large etc.

Always the same, always the same. Almost all problems are always given by host migrations, and it is something that many "players" exploit "on purpose", mainly in events.

This is something that DE must know perfectly, and about what they should position themselves at once. It is assumed that the exploitation of bugs entails a ban, but it is something that we have already watched that does not apply, making them as guilty as as the exploiters themselves.

How can you cope with this?
Very simple. They only have to check the host migration log for a single given game.
If it is a game with one or no migration there is no problem, but if there has been a host migration after another, caused by "ALL members of the squad", you have already identified some suspected cheaters.
Being also in the top in the table of classifications the presumption disappears. They are clearly cheaters and should be punished in an exemplary, immediate and forceful way.

At the beginning of the operation measures were taken against it, but it is more than evident that shortly after they repeated the same strategy. There is nothing more to see the statistics of those players present in those games to see clearly.

If the data I comment is not registered in any way, it is time for this to be recorded, so that this does not happen again. The best thing about the game is the challenges to overcome and its rewards, being the operations the maximum exponent of it.
Only by registering the players who have joined the game and the order of arrival would be sufficient. Seeing that Player1, Player2, Player3, Player4 have been joined and this is repeated over and over again is indicative of a tremendous bug that causes a crash to the game, or an intentional exploitation. What happens in the event and only in certain games is a clear symptom of the obvious.

DE has now limited the migrations to 4 per game is clear evidence that they were fully aware of the problem, they just need to update the scoreboards and distribute justice. It is something they surely don't do.

Thank you very much for your attention and sorry for the inconvenience.

----- SPANISH --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Estoy totalmente de acuerdo con el motivo de este hilo. Digital Extremes debería de posicionarse de una vez y dar un golpe sobre la mesa, castigando duramente a los tramposos. Hace mucho tiempo que no se aplican castigos ejemplares y creo que ya vendría siendo hora de ello.

Aquí el principal problema es el mismo de siempre. Llevamos demasiado tiempo viéndolo al igual que DE y sigue sin realizarse ningun movimiento en contra de ello:
"La maldita explotación de la migración de host".

El juego cuando ocurre una migración de host suele sufrir de varios bugs: poderes que quedan activos en el entorno, enemigos que ven reducido su nivel, pérdida de items y crédito, problemas en el control de los warframes, consolas inutilizables, fallos gráficos, y un largo etc.

Siempre igual, siempre lo mismo. Casi todos los problemas vienen siempre dados por las migraciones de host, y es algo que muchos "jugadores" explotan "a drede", principalmente en eventos.

Esto es algo que DE debe saber perfectamente, y sobre lo que deberían posicionarse de una vez. Se supone que la explotación de bugs conlleva ban, pero es algo que ya hemos más que comprobado no se aplica, convirtiéndoles en tan culplables como los propios exploiters.

¿Cómo pueden hacer frente a esto?
Muy simple. No tienen más que comprobar el registro de migraciones de host de una partida dada.
Si es una partida con una o ninguna migración no hay problema alguno, pero si en dicha partida ha habido una migración de host tras otra, provocada por "TODOS los miembros del escuadrón", ya tenéis identificado a unos presuntos tramposos.
Estando además en lo alto en la tabla de clasificaciones la presunción se esfuma. Son claramente unos tramposos y deberían ser sancionados de forma ejemplar, inmediata y contundente.

Al principio de la operación se tomó medidas en contra de ello, pero es más que evidente que poco tiempo después volvieron a repetir la misma estrategia. No hay nada más que ver las propias estadísticas de dichos jugadores presentes en esas partidas para verlo claramente.

Si el dato que comento no queda registrado de ninguna forma, ya es hora de que lo sea, para que esto no vuelva a pasar. Lo mejor del juego son los retos a superar y sus recompensas, siendo las operaciones el máximo exponente de ello.
Con contabilizar los jugadores que se han unido a la partida y el orden de llegada sería suficiente. Viendo que se han unido Player1, Player2, Player3, Player4, y esto se repite una y otra vez es indicio de un bug tremendo que provoca un crash al juego, o bien de una explotación intencionada. Que ocurra en pleno evento y sólo en ciertas partidas es un claro síntoma de lo evidente.

El que ahora hayan limitado las migraciones a 4 por partida es una clara evidencia de que estaban totalmente al tanto del problema, sólo falta que DE actualicen las tablas de puntuaciones y repartan justicia. Algo que seguramente no hagan.

Muchas gracias por su atención y disculpen la parrafada.

People that exploited host migration had their scores removed, both personal and for the clan. DE already worked during the event to fix those issues. You could no longer use host migration to exploit afterwads. The scores you see on leaderboards have nothing to do with host migrations. The people that are on the top of leaderboards have confirmed and told how they got their scores here on the forums.

5 hours ago, FOVZERO said:

So if your on the top, your automaticaly a cheater, great detective work there. Clearly nothing wrong there.

888a8207d2f54432ff94f0b210f62722_why-do-

1 hour ago, ---RV---Maniac said:
6 hours ago, FOVZERO said:

So if your on the top, your automaticaly a cheater, great detective work there. Clearly nothing wrong there.

Read the previous sentence before this and after that you could understand what we're talking about, rookie. Don't decontextualise my message, please.

Nobody need to be a detective to see the obvious. Traps were used and DE have finally included a solution in the recent hotfix.

You have no idea what you are talking about, and you are putting so much emphasis on defending the indefensible and that gives a lot to think about you, especially coming from anybody from your clan.

I din't say it at bad way, but I am simply requesting that DE review those games and apply appropriate sanctions. If you didn't any traps, you have nothing to fear.
Or are you really scared that they will can revise it?

You better stop trying to offend others with your salt and fries, you makes us laugh.

Edited by FOVZERO

Maniac tus respuestas al pillaje tienen los días contados, hoy al fin han actualizado las migraciones, solo permitiendose 4, ¿sabes porque lo han hecho?. Ahí que penita.

Deberías de aprender como te dije a jugar a warframe, en vez de montar un periódico, porque para hablar de algo ahí que entender,.

Esas palabras que escribistes a lo fácil se las llevó el viento con esta actualización y te ha quedado demostrado lo inculto que eres por aquí. A igual que las puntuaciones del evento con las migraciones son ilícitas.

Así que antes de escribir palabras para el olvido, al menos juega a warframe es un bonito juego para poner ilegalmente de nuevo tu nick en un ranking. Hasta el momento y los profiles están llenos de ellos.

La gente claro que se vá, a la gente de hoy en día no se le puede tratar de ignorante, son clientes a los cuales no les gustan que les engañen. 

Las clases de matemáticas aún así te las recomiendo. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maniac your answers to the plunder have the days counted, today at last they have updated the migrations, only allowing 4, you know why they have done ?. What a pity.

You should learn how I told you to play warframe, instead of putting up a newspaper, because to talk about something there to understand ,.

Those words that you wrote to the easy thing took the wind with this update and you have shown how uncultured you are here. Just as event scores with migrations are illegal.

So before writing words for oblivion, at least play warframe is a nice game to illegally put your nick back into a ranking. So far and the profiles are full of them.

Clear people go, people today can not be treated as ignorant, they are customers who do not like to be deceived.

Math classes I still recommend.

Hi Everyone :D

This recent fix to "Host Migration thingy" feels more like a band aid, rather than a fix. I may be wrong, coz I don't know the code. 

But, AFAIK "something", is happening after host migration and people are exploiting it. You should fix that "something" rather than the path to it. 

It's like a door to enter the room has been shut, but soon people will find another door. And the cycle repeats. ResidentSleeper 

16 hours ago, JARVII said:

Maniac tus respuestas al pillaje tienen los días contados, hoy al fin han actualizado las migraciones, solo permitiendose 4, ¿sabes porque lo han hecho?. Ahí que penita.

Deberías de aprender como te dije a jugar a warframe, en vez de montar un periódico, porque para hablar de algo ahí que entender,.

Esas palabras que escribistes a lo fácil se las llevó el viento con esta actualización y te ha quedado demostrado lo inculto que eres por aquí. A igual que las puntuaciones del evento con las migraciones son ilícitas.

Así que antes de escribir palabras para el olvido, al menos juega a warframe es un bonito juego para poner ilegalmente de nuevo tu nick en un ranking. Hasta el momento y los profiles están llenos de ellos.

La gente claro que se vá, a la gente de hoy en día no se le puede tratar de ignorante, son clientes a los cuales no les gustan que les engañen. 

Las clases de matemáticas aún así te las recomiendo. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maniac your answers to the plunder have the days counted, today at last they have updated the migrations, only allowing 4, you know why they have done ?. What a pity.

You should learn how I told you to play warframe, instead of putting up a newspaper, because to talk about something there to understand ,.

Those words that you wrote to the easy thing took the wind with this update and you have shown how uncultured you are here. Just as event scores with migrations are illegal.

So before writing words for oblivion, at least play warframe is a nice game to illegally put your nick back into a ranking. So far and the profiles are full of them.

Clear people go, people today can not be treated as ignorant, they are customers who do not like to be deceived.

Math classes I still recommend.

I recomennd english classes for you.

21 hours ago, FOVZERO said:

Read the previous sentence before this and after that you could understand what we're talking about, rookie. Don't decontextualise my message, please.

Nobody need to be a detective to see the obvious. Traps were used and DE have finally included a solution in the recent hotfix.

You have no idea what you are talking about, and you are putting so much emphasis on defending the indefensible and that gives a lot to think about you, especially coming from anybody from your clan.

I din't say it at bad way, but I am simply requesting that DE review those games and apply appropriate sanctions. If you didn't any traps, you have nothing to fear.
Or are you really scared that they will can revise it?

You better stop trying to offend others with your salt and fries, you makes us laugh.

Go for it, look all you want and remove whatever scores you find glitched and the leaderboards will still be the same. I told you, people have come on forums and explained their high scores, your hanging into one exploit that virtually had no effect on leaderboards by the end of the event.

All your doing here is trying to drag the names of the clans on the leaderboards through the mud.

I said it before, I would prefer if DE makes a stand against glitching and don't mind any fair measures they take against it.

Also don't use condescending rookie comments, feels like an insult coming from you.

El ingles se lo reclamas a google que es el que lo traduce. Cuentanos como conseguistes tus puntos de ojos de la destrucción... jijijijij

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The English you complain to google that is the one that translates it. Tell us how you got your eye points of destruction ... jijijijij

PS4:  http://content.ps4.warframe.com/dynamic/ambulasReborn.php

Xbox One:  http://content.Xbox One.warframe.com/dynamic/ambulasReborn.php

Edited by JARVII

Lets take this one point at a time then shall we.

DE should penalize players who abuse glitches, it ruins the spirit of competition no doubt, and i don't think anyone is arguing against it.

Just because a person is on top of a leaderboard - saying he is automatically a cheater is absurd level is speculation. You don't know how he did it, or how long it took him.

Saying an entire clan is guilty because they took #1 spot is as equally absurd.

We strive and work hard for being #1 clan in events. We have offline limits, we have rules, we share strategies for events, we promote cooperation, we provide platinum Prizes for top scorers.

Sure, some people will always abuse a bug to either hasten the mission to get bigger scores quicker, or abuse a glitch in the game to make the grind easier. Do not forget that this event was essentially a time sink. The score gain would roughly equal 100 points every hour, despite whatever strategy was used for it, CC or straight up killing.

To give an example, our clan had a MINIMUM score requirement of 125 points. After the event all people who failed to pass that limit were kicked and we were left with 648 members (roughly). That alone gives us the clan score of 81.000 points. Now 125 is fairly simple score, just an hour of a snoozefest defense (in my case at least).

Now factor in all the scores of people under 125 + all the scores of people who went far and beyond the minimum as we encouraged them to and you get a #1 spot in Warframe for Moon clans.

Saying the entire clan is guilty of bugging out the game and glitching completely illegitimizes our hard work and the hard work of our members in the clan, and the same can be said for Other clans who scored high in moon or other categories. Just because your clan is not as active or underperfomed in the event, doesn't give you the right to accuse other players of cheating. Unless you have proof, i suggest you keep your speculations to the minimum, as you simply sound like a conspiracy theorist gone off the deep end.

To give some references, here is an example of runs I did personally with our clan members to get them to the minimum score or beyond.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/140316604 and https://www.twitch.tv/videos/140320107

Please note that in part 1 an enemy has decided to become unkillable, and we decided to force host swap to fix the issue, and thank god it worked.
I do not condone the use of forcing host swap for glitching purposes, but it can be a useful tool to fix the bugs that might crop up in the game during a session.

I'm aware of at least 3 other strategies that were used by our members for this event, including the once that worked for 4+ hours without using glitches.

Do with this information as you will, but i strongly encourage you to use that empty space between your ears you call a head.

p.s. calling a warlord of twice #1 scoring clan in the game a rookie - priceless

It is very interesting, how the topic starter says that the event was not enjoyable at all, yet he somehow wants to be motivated to fight for the leaderboards. It is not clear to me, how your personal enjoyment from the game is connected to people, that you don't have any contact with at all.

He talks about TRUE competition, yet his clan cannot be seen in the top 10. I assume he thinks every other Storm clan in the top are cheaters and exploiters too.

Anyway, on top of what has been said already. i wanna point out that most clan's scores would be even higher, had DE taken into account, that it is exam week in most countries (about a 100 of our players just couldn't play at all, let alone reach the minimum. They didn't get kicked or otherwise penalized).

7 hours ago, ---RV---Maniac said:

Your insistence on twist my message leaves me baffled. I don't have to find or remove anything. That's DE work. They are the judges and executioners and not any of us.

I'm not pointing or accusing to anyone either, so that if someone is exposing his tactics has no significance in the case. If someone has exploited a glitch, no matter their position on the leaderboard, and if applicable DE should penalize him.

I was requesting a comprobation to DE, not to you. You and your clan don't care me nothing, I hope you understand that. I don't care if you have used traps or not, if you are moon or ghost.

I Neither have called you rookie as an insult, simply as the greatest exponent of the definition. Only a rookie enters into a discussion of others by attacking they and without knowing what is being said, unless that he is involved in the topic of conversation.
Is it your case? I told you: I don't care. I'm not going to waste any more time with you.

You can continue to increase your nerves and attack with memes and nonsense, that will not change anything. It will only increase the laughter you give us.

6 hours ago, --RV--HawkiKill said:

My message was and remains clear, very clear. I have responded two times to your comrade for his personal attack, to clarify to him that I will not let him twist my words, just as now you're trying to do too.
The only ones that are attacking the others and taking it personally, are you two. I never talked about clans but squads and players. Don't keep trying it, you're ridiculous.

Recognizing that you exploited host migration leaves clear your concern, but it's something I don't care about. DE will be the one to decide if you have cheated or not, and if sanctions must be applied or not. The only ones that matter to me are the members of my clan and alliance.
If you are so afraid, put some candles and pray to whomever you want.

And yes, I don't know who is more rookie, whether your beloved Warlord #1 who attacks me without reason, or the 1000-Hour-Draco-Rookie who comes to defend him from me of an attack that never existed.

Has it been crystal clear in your privileged mind?
You can save the answer because like I said before: I don't care.

3 hours ago, --RV--Draconian said:

Who has said that top clans are cheaters? The only ones that are mentioning it are you. I am not talking about clans, the only ones who are doing it are you.
All clans could have more points if people had played more. And? The fact is that no one is discussing that.

You can keep repeating what you want, giving explanations to things that no one has asked, and bringing all the members of your clan to criticize something that I am not defending.

For the three ones:
Honestly, you are a really shameless users and you want to deflect the topic as far as possible from where it seem to affect you, since it is impossible for your text interpretation be so extremely bad. In the end, more than laugh you give us pity.

Edited by FOVZERO

Good morning, after reading everything and without pause, I would like to inform those of digital that they have enough evidence to decipher the facts of the last event. With this clarification I do not want to attack anyone because they themselves trying to defend the indefensible have been unmasked and given by (Alluded), equally and without disrespect no one would ask the gentlemen of (digital) to review the comments that the players speak As Players Affected in the Forum in which I am included.
That once again there will be their testing practices (digital) gentlemen to try and show the rest of the people that they complain and whether or not they are right.
Well with this I would like to ask a severe punishment to all those people who use the game WARFRAME.
With the right things, they did not open such problems.
THANK YOU 

Buenos días, después de leerlo todo y sin pausa, quisiera informar a los de digital que tienen suficiente evidencia para descifrar los hechos del último evento. Con esta aclaración no quiero atacar a nadie porque ellos mismos tratando de defender lo indefendible se han desenmascarado y dado por (Aludido), igualmente y sin falta de respeto nadie pediría a los señores de (digital) revisar las comentarios que los Señores jugadores  se pronuncian como Jugadores Afectados en el Foro en el que me incluyo.
Que una vez más habrán sus prácticas  de pruebas señores de (digitales) para probar y mostrar al resto de la gente de que se quejan y tengan o no razón.
Bueno con esto me gustaría pedir un castigo severo a todas aquellas personas que usan el juego WARFRAME .
Con las cosas bien echas no abrían este tipo de problemas .
GRACIAS .

Man... where do I even start...

Guess what, they removed the scores of people who abused that bug. Its a FACT. Then they patched it so people couldn't abuse it further.

My message was and remains clear, very clear. I have responded two times to your comrade for his personal attack, to clarify to him that I will not let him twist my words, just as now you're trying to do too.

You, yourself, and noone else wrote "Being also in the top in the table of classifications the presumption disappears. They are clearly cheaters and should be punished in an exemplary, immediate and forceful way"

Now i don't know about the others but to someone who speaks and understands english this clearly says: Being at the top of the score means you cheated, no two ways about it.

And don't think we didn't notice how you EDITED it out of your message... but i digress.

The only ones that are attacking the others and taking it personally, are you two. I never talked about clans but squads and players. Don't keep trying it, you're ridiculous.

You go and accuse anyone with a high score (obviously im considering clans here, perhaps you only meant individuals) so yea, I take it personally, being the other leader of the clan that is trying damn hard to score #1.

Discussing the weak points of your argument is not "attacking" you. its called debating. Stop acting like a victim, you started this, now have the balls to continue or admit, that some of the things you said are as to what they actually are.

Recognizing that you exploited host migration leaves clear your concern, but it's something I don't care about. DE will be the one to decide if you have cheated or not, and if sanctions must be applied or not. The only ones that matter to me are the members of my clan and alliance.
If you are so afraid, put some candles and pray to whomever you want.

I Specifically state that the host migration was used to FIX the bug that was happening in a legitimate run, but you ignore it and say i exploit the system and DE should decide my punishment if any is necessary ... okay. I will put some candles up and pray that you actually read and understand what YOU are talking about, instead of spouting nonsense.

And yes, I don't know who is more rookie, whether your beloved Warlord # 1 who attacks me without reason, or the 1000-Hour-Draco-Rookie who comes to defend him from an attack that never existed.

Hey. Guess what. That is called insulting people. Welcome to the club.

Has it been crystal clear in your privileged mind?

Ah privelege... the card that people use when they know they have lost the plot ... guess what, you are playing video games and debating people on the internet, welcome to the 1%.

You can save the answer because like I said before: I don't care.

It's nice of you to tell us to shut up. we will take it under consideration.

Para los de abajo

1)

Lo que hay que leer...

Tu estas escribiendo que los que estamos aquí ¿ignoramos de lo que se hace en el juego?.

Es normal con esas horas que llevas 1024 todavía no conoces a la gente que pertenece a tu clan, lee BIEN, gente que pertenece a tu clan, ¿hombre tu jugaste legalmente no ves la puntuación que pone en tu perfil? 

Como bien dices para hablar de esos pájaros que vuelan , esos errores ponlos aquí, sino ve a soplar al viento esas puntuaciones son ilicitas como en eventos anteriores y ya estamos algunos cansados de que novatos como TU, nos vengais a explicar cosa que ni entendeis. Ojalá warframe toma nota en este asunto y reparta justicia para todos, que al igual que los que quitaron de la primera posiciones, muchos de los que tu hablas van a caer igual que ellos.

Los eventos para mi son perfectos, adoro los eventos de warframe, los anhelo porque es la única forma donde jugadores muy hechos demuestran su destreza y el manejo de sus warframes, pero algunos toman la destreza como la picaresca.

Espero que warframe revise los que hablamos aquí por que ellos si tienen la llave de todo esto. Es mas normalmente guardan la partida un mes según tengo entendido. Que las revisen y las vean por si sólo, aunque supongo que ya lo sabrán.

Esta quejas vienen por abusar reiteradamente, hay muchos jugadores muy dignos en este juego, que os dan 20 vueltas jugando, y tienen su puntuación legitima, porque para muchos de ellos estos es un juego de configuraciones, aguante y mejoras, para otros es un aprovechamiento de errores que encima deberíais reportar, que además reconoceis, y lo peor esta practica sea legal.

2) 1730h de inexperto. En ese tiempo todavía quieres defender algo, tu puntuación es legitima, supongo que eres un jugador ejemplar en tu clan, y alabo el gusto de que escribas aquí, sólo ahí que mirarte el perfil.

Aqui no se habla de tu clan de tus amigos ni de nadie, sino de todos y cada uno que participó en el evento este, desde el  primero hasta el último, las puntuaciones conseguidas con la provocación de la migración de host son totalmente ilegales, y como vengo reiterando, tanto yo como otros jugadores.

Deberían de estar penalizados TODOS, no aquellos que lo hicieron por primera vez,.

El aprovechamiento de una ventaja tras una migración es ilícito. 

No le des más vuelta, tu perfil esta limpio, hasta el momento eres un jugador sano, sigue así.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the ones below

1)

What there is to read...

Are you writing that those of us here are ignorant of what is done in the game?

It's normal with those hours that you have 1024 still do not know the people that belong to your clan, read OK, people who belong to your clan, man you played legally do not see the punctuation you put on your profile?

As you say to talk about those birds that fly, those mistakes put them here, but go to blow the wind those ratings are unlawful as in previous events and we are already a little tired of novices like YOU, we come to explain something you do not understand. Hopefully warframe takes note on this issue and hand out justice to all, that like those who removed from the first positions, many of those you speak will fall just like them.

The events for me are perfect, I love the events of warframe, I long for it is the only way where very accomplished players demonstrate their skill and the handling of their warframes, but some take the skill like the picaresque.

I hope warframe checks the ones we talked about here because they do have the key to all this. It is more usually save the game a month as I understand. Let them check and see for themselves, although I suppose they already know.

These complaints come to abuse repeatedly, there are many players very worthy in this game, they give you 20 laps playing, and have their score legitimate, because for many of them this is a game of settings, endurance and improvements, for others it is a use Of errors that you should report on, that you also recognize, and the worst practice is legal.

2) 1730h of inexperienced. At that time you still want to defend something, your score is legitimate, I suppose you are an exemplary player in your clan, and I praise the pleasure that you write here, only there to look at the profile.

This is not about your clan of your friends or anyone, but everyone and everyone who participated in the event from the first to the last, the scores obtained with the provocation of the host migration are totally illegal, and As I have been reiterating, both myself and other players.

Everyone, not those who did it for the first time, should be penalized.

Taking advantage of an advantage after migration is unlawful.

Do not give him back, your profile is clean, so far you are a healthy player, continue like this.

I find it both amusing and sad that some people think that "it's just that easy! Ban the cheaters, BAM DONE!"

In a big game like this, with huge mechanics, functions and features, there will be bugs to exploit and the amount of people looking for bugs are way, WAY higher then people working to fix them. The challenge it involves requires creativity, which is something that a lot of people find fun. I do agree though that some bugs are weird that they don't fix sooner, like the Well of Life + EV thing that was a part of the game for a long time. But that leaves me to think that DE simply find other things to prioritize to increase the level of joy the players get out of the game.

In short, being butthurt about this doesn't help at all and just makes people ignore you instead, but reporting bugs, bringing stuff like this to public's attention is good. 

22 minutes ago, --RV--HawkiKill said:

I had a problem with the approach the fella took to the issue, that is all.

I could not agree more. I find it, almost a general attitude and socially acceptable, that problems are viewed with anger and hate instead of an attitude to contribute to a solution. I guess that is just in our nature.