Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any updates to solar rails re-release?

(XBOX)Aeries Vendetta

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)RavagedPistol said:

I been bouncing around games still even got kicked out the clan once and joined back. I know we will never get what we wanted I always come back to WF it's like a love hate relationship. I wasn't in Lock n Load at the time but I was around the solar rails. I honestly wasn't ever good but it was fun to be apart of it. But you're right the new gen will become old and will understand but I still believe that they conditioned them to the new way how things are and it wouldn't probably matter as long they can be mentioned in their top ten comments or they keep releasing more and more frames to the point where they will have no new orginal idea.

Absolutely bro. You know what's up. As a veteran from almost the very start of WF on Xbox, I was only 2 month after. You know what ur saying 

20 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

Uhh... What Solar Rails were you playing? I remember very clearly what Solar Rails were because it's what made me quit playing for over a year.

We were promised a Clan based PvP system for months and when it finally came out there was no PvP at all. It was nothing more than zerg clans spamming the same map over and over in a contest of who's the biggest Loser.  I seriously don't recall DE failing any worse than they did with that content.

I read later they finally added the PvP portion months later but it was too late for me, I was gone. I called blatant false advertising and left. Even so they eventually scrapped the whole thing for Conclave so doesn't seem like it worked out very well esp since the whole project was eventually abandoned.

You'd think they'd stop releasing unfinished content after that....

The Warframes weren't balanced back then.There were clear advantages and I understand what you mean. That doesn't mean you scrap the idea, you fix them. Because you didn't like it, doesn't mean others didn't and I am sure it was different back in the PC but it was enjoyable on the consoles. When I played on the pc I was just a noob and didn't continue playing so I wouldn't know how it was. But, they seem to be reworking everything now why not rework the solar rails?

Edited by (XB1)RavagedPistol

9 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RavagedPistol said:

The Warframes weren't balanced back then their were clear advantages and I understand what you mean. That doesn't mean you scrap the idea, you fix them. Because you didn't like it, doesn't mean others didn't and I am sure it was different back in the PC but it was enjoyable on the consoles. When I played on the pc I was just a noob and didn't continue playing so I wouldn't know how it was but they seem to be reworking everything why not rework the solar rails?

I mean there was legit No PvP when Solar Rails were first added and they were advertised for a year as clan based PvP.

Solar Rails were added in U13. The PvP didn't come until U14,  3 months later.

Players didn't interact with each other at all. You fought Specters, not each other.

It was doomed to fail because they never actually finished it in the first place. It wasn't a bad idea, it actually sounded really awesome and that's why I quit playing over what we got for all that waiting and hype and I've never gotten hyped over anything in this game since.

2 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

I mean there was legit No PvP when Solar Rails were first added and they were advertised for a year as clan based PvP.

Solar Rails were added in U13. The PvP didn't come until U14,  3 months later.

Players didn't interact with each other at all. You fought Specters, not each other.

It was doomed to fail because they never actually finished it in the first place. It wasn't a bad idea, it actually sounded really awesome and that's why I quit playing over what we got for all that waiting and hype and I've never gotten hyped over anything in this game since.

And that's what I am saying. They shouldn't abandon the idea, they should improve it. It was fun but like the OP said it does have their issues and that's why they took it off. They add lunaro and I don't know who likes it from the clan and people I play with, they don't like it. Hopefully they bring it back better than ever since they are focusing on clans but until then all we have to do is wait and see. Oh but hey we get another Warframe that will probably die out like most of the newer Warframes do. That type of content is completed in a day then 3 to 4 days waiting, then using the Warframe, then getting bored with it and back to my daily routine for Warframe. Honestly, helping out my nooby friend and new players in my clan is what keep me playing, that way they can have a good experience. Little do they know they will be on the same boat, waiting before some end game content to do.

A lot of people complain about the taxes they had on the nodes or the nodes being locked, but the nodes were THERE for Solar Rails. That was their purpose. I REALLY miss having Rails as it gave a reason for Clans and Alliances to work together. I was one of the most active Rail runners on Xbox and I joined the Clan/Alliance I've been with for almost 3 years because it was Solar Rail focused. I've seen a lot of good people that had invested a lot of time and money into this game leave over the 2+ years they've been on armistice. It'd be nice for the community to get some kind of definitive answer or to be more addressed on the issue. Obviously some people care about Rails or we wouldn't have these kinds of posts. I'd think it'd have been more important than Lunaro, Happy Zephyr, a handshake emote, etc.

The whole issue is there is nothing else in the game to really keep veterans around a long time. Once you have all of the Arcanes and Rivens, etc. then what? When we had Rails, it motivated people to level, Forma, etc. to prepare for them.

6 hours ago, (Xbox One)Aeries Vendetta said:

. I see TONS of new faces in conclave. 

They will play it until they get skins,armor,syandana and maybe few mods.Like I did.Don't get me wrong,I actually liked PvP.What made me quit this is because of bad network which is same as pve but here this really  makes a difference.In game that has poor servers and is full of players with bad networks this kind of game mode can't be played properly.Also there is a lot of players using suspicious methods and additional software.

Concerning Toxic PvP....obviously you haven't done PvP in ANY other game. If you think warframe is toxic try dark souls 3. Nothing will make you rage like being invaded and losing 150,000 souls then the dude t bag you as you disappear. It's every game dude. If I see t bags and other unsportsmanlike behavior in warframe I amp up my game and I demolish the entire lobby and make everyone rage quit. Pc has many players that can make a difference in the attitude of conclave. It takes time. 

As I said in the original post, rails had problems. The problems shouldn't have taken this long to fix and release back to us. If they did get a new idea for clan/alliance wars all they had to say was something along the lines of "we got new content for the Pvp side of the house so he ready for that when we unveil it." They do that and you won't hear a peep out of me. I can be very patient. 

Concerning Taxes. Pc was primarily the one I heard with tax issues. Xbox not so much. I remember maybe 1 or 2 high tax rates. It seemed almost instant that that high tax was attacked and taken over taxes reset to pretty low. The taxes fell on the one who owned them. Not on rails themselves. 

16 hours ago, djternan said:

We don't need the nodes locked out for PvP.  We don't need ridiculous taxes on the nodes.  If they can bring them back without locking out the nodes occasionally and without allowing the controlling alliance to place a tax on the rail then I'd be fine with them coming back. 

Nodes being "locked" was fixed before they even took Rails away. For nightmare missions, they had the option to play the regular mission or the Nightmare mission, and that fuction was around just before Rails got taken away. Easy Fix. Ridiculous taxes were a PC only problem... but also a VERY simple fix... called a tax cap. Make it to be something like 20-25% (or whatever they deem fair), problem solved. Taking taxes away from a node that exists SOLEY for the purpose of Solar Rails, AND has a bonus award given to you on top of the normal mission rewards, would be overkill. How would you feel if they just take away the entire node itself with the bonuses and everything since there is no REAL functionality to Dark Sectors even existing without Soalr Rails? 

15 hours ago, Xzorn said:

Uhh... What Solar Rails were you playing? I remember very clearly what Solar Rails were because it's what made me quit playing for over a year.

We were promised a Clan based PvP system for months and when it finally came out there was no PvP at all. It was nothing more than zerg clans spamming the same map over and over in a contest of who's the biggest Loser.  I seriously don't recall DE failing any worse than they did with that content.

I read later they finally added the PvP portion months later but it was too late for me, I was gone. I called blatant false advertising and left. Even so they eventually scrapped the whole thing for Conclave so doesn't seem like it worked out very well esp since the whole project was eventually abandoned.

You'd think they'd stop releasing unfinished content after that....

Unfortunately you were right about that Era of Solar Rails, but that didn't last very long and was proven unsuccessful with no positive feedback or success stories to show. The system/Era that most Solar Rail people talk about now, was much improved and did include actual PvP in it. All that was needed were some simple fixes but unfortunately the toxic community of sore losers claimed many false things and cried until DE finally just removed them and promised a rework. The thing is, if anyone didn't like Solar Rails, THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO PARTICIPATE. If you add/take away Solar Rails from the game today, it would functions exactly the same and not hold up anything, and the people who want to participate could, and the ones who don't want to, don't have to. It wouldn't make a difference to either side as long as they balanced the War stats properly.

15 hours ago, (Xbox One)RavagedPistol said:

The Warframes weren't balanced back then.There were clear advantages and I understand what you mean. That doesn't mean you scrap the idea, you fix them. Because you didn't like it, doesn't mean others didn't and I am sure it was different back in the PC but it was enjoyable on the consoles. When I played on the pc I was just a noob and didn't continue playing so I wouldn't know how it was. But, they seem to be reworking everything now why not rework the solar rails?

Yeah he was talking about the very first early stages of Solar Rails... pre-PvP. It was almost like a DE event that never ended haha... could you imagine that? Still having to kill Rathuum Specters for no reason right now?

13 hours ago, (Xbox One)Bubba5234 said:

A lot of people complain about the taxes they had on the nodes or the nodes being locked, but the nodes were THERE for Solar Rails. That was their purpose. I REALLY miss having Rails as it gave a reason for Clans and Alliances to work together. I was one of the most active Rail runners on Xbox and I joined the Clan/Alliance I've been with for almost 3 years because it was Solar Rail focused. I've seen a lot of good people that had invested a lot of time and money into this game leave over the 2+ years they've been on armistice. It'd be nice for the community to get some kind of definitive answer or to be more addressed on the issue. Obviously some people care about Rails or we wouldn't have these kinds of posts. I'd think it'd have been more important than Lunaro, Happy Zephyr, a handshake emote, etc.

The whole issue is there is nothing else in the game to really keep veterans around a long time. Once you have all of the Arcanes and Rivens, etc. then what? When we had Rails, it motivated people to level, Forma, etc. to prepare for them.

Amen brother. If I wanted to play Lunaro, I would play Rocket League. If I wanted to play Happy Zephyr, I would play Flappy Bird. Am I right? Let's shake on it. *Handshake*. Lol

Honestly though, for people like Bubba and myself, we have dumped literally $100's if not $1000+ each into this game over time for the purpose of having extra stuff to run our clan events and reward our members (Purchased purely to give away basically), and our clan was a clan based off of Solar Rails from the get-go and now we feel like we have no real purpose as a group. I rarely get on anymore, and the time I spend buying the Prime Accesses is probably the most time I spend on the game in one shot aside from doing Leaderboard events for our clan. There is nothing to do that is entertaining and doens't feel like something I have already done 500+ times already, and the lack of end-game content (aka Solar Rails) actually pushes the most loyal and veteran players out of the community after they have committed a certain amount of time simply cuz there is nothing left to do.

There was a time when we would plan 1 or 2 Solar Rail attacks during a weekend, and spend the entire week prepping new Warframes and Gear with crazy builds that would usually have no use or function in PvE, but did something unusually special in Solar Rails for some reason. It gave players at the end of the rope, a pool to fall into and play in. Now with the list of extra Warframes and 100's of weapons available to us, what % of each are actually used regularly? Take away Syndicate and Prime Weapons. Now the rest of them... at their max potential, do they actually offer anything to you in PvE? Or are you better off playing 1 of maybe 5-10 weapons in each category? Can't wait to see all the new garbage added to get the MR level to that Goal of MR 30... if there are enough ideas about MR fodder that haven't been done yet that is lol.

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Xodus03 said:

Nodes being "locked" was fixed before they even took Rails away. For nightmare missions, they had the option to play the regular mission or the Nightmare mission, and that fuction was around just before Rails got taken away. Easy Fix. Ridiculous taxes were a PC only problem... but also a VERY simple fix... called a tax cap. Make it to be something like 20-25% (or whatever they deem fair), problem solved. Taking taxes away from a node that exists SOLEY for the purpose of Solar Rails, AND has a bonus award given to you on top of the normal mission rewards, would be overkill. How would you feel if they just take away the entire node itself with the bonuses and everything since there is no REAL functionality to Dark Sectors even existing without Soalr Rails? 

Unfortunately you were right about that Era of Solar Rails, but that didn't last very long and was proven unsuccessful with no positive feedback or success stories to show. The system/Era that most Solar Rail people talk about now, was much improved and did include actual PvP in it. All that was needed were some simple fixes but unfortunately the toxic community of sore losers claimed many false things and cried until DE finally just removed them and promised a rework. The thing is, if anyone didn't like Solar Rails, THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO PARTICIPATE. If you add/take away Solar Rails from the game today, it would functions exactly the same and not hold up anything, and the people who want to participate could, and the ones who don't want to, don't have to. It wouldn't make a difference to either side as long as they balanced the War stats properly.

Yeah he was talking about the very first early stages of Solar Rails... pre-PvP. It was almost like a DE event that never ended haha... could you imagine that? Still having to kill Rathuum Specters for no reason right now?

Amen brother. If I wanted to play Lunaro, I would play Rocket League. If I wanted to play Happy Zephyr, I would play Flappy Bird. Am I right? Let's shake on it. *Handshake*. Lol

Honestly though, for people like Bubba and myself, we have dumped literally $100's if not $1000+ each into this game over time for the purpose of having extra stuff to run our clan events and reward our members (Purchased purely to give away basically), and our clan was a clan based off of Solar Rails from the get-go and now we feel like we have no real purpose as a group. I rarely get on anymore, and the time I spend buying the Prime Accesses is probably the most time I spend on the game in one shot aside from doing Leaderboard events for our clan. There is nothing to do that is entertaining and doens't feel like something I have already done 500+ times already, and the lack of end-game content (aka Solar Rails) actually pushes the most loyal and veteran players out of the community after they have committed a certain amount of time simply cuz there is nothing left to do.

There was a time when we would plan 1 or 2 Solar Rail attacks during a weekend, and spend the entire week prepping new Warframes and Gear with crazy builds that would usually have no use or function in PvE, but did something unusually special in Solar Rails for some reason. It gave players at the end of the rope, a pool to fall into and play in. Now with the list of extra Warframes and 100's of weapons available to us, what % of each are actually used regularly? Take away Syndicate and Prime Weapons. Now the rest of them... at their max potential, do they actually offer anything to you in PvE? Or are you better off playing 1 of maybe 5-10 weapons in each category? Can't wait to see all the new garbage added to get the MR level to that Goal of MR 30... if there are enough ideas about MR fodder that haven't been done yet that is lol.

I would of left Warframe as well. But you're right, 100%. I don't even think MR matters anymore and I stopped going out my way leveling. None of the weapons seem worth it. Most of them are just a gimmick. And they also brought back nightmare missions which I personally never cared about, and they nelgected the solar rails. If they don't add anything that will give us vets a reason to play I am afraid our clan will fade and just with new people crying nerf in a PvE game.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Xodus03 said:

The people that were heard the most was the that were complaining rather than given actual feedback. It is never good for a game company to take away a feature they added because people didn't like it. What they should of done is improve on it and actually take in feedback other then complaints. Can you imagine From Soft (Dark Souls developers) took out invasions because people complained about invasions being unfair and unbalanced? No, because that would be insane. That is what De pretty much did.

7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RavagedPistol said:

I would of left Warframe as well. But you're right, 100%. I don't even think MR matters anymore and I stopped going out my way leveling. None of the weapons seem worth it. Most of them are just a gimmick. And they also brought back nightmare missions which I personally never cared about, and they nelgected the solar rails. If they don't add anything that will give us vets a reason to play I am afraid our clan will fade and just with new people crying nerf in a PvE game.

Mastery Rank means honestly nothing. 

You can't tell me where the game has come from enough to accurately predict where it's going. Most weapons and warframe function the same so proficiency isn't a factor. Dedication? Sure I guess. Whether or not someone is a long time player or not? No. Doesn't take time it takes patience and a will to get it done. 

I'm mr16 in xbox but that wouldn't tell you i have been playing longer than most. 

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RavagedPistol said:

The people that were heard the most was the that were complaining rather than given actual feedback. It is never good for a game company to take away a feature they added because people didn't like it. What they should of done is improve on it and actually take in feedback other then complaints. Can you imagine From Soft (Dark Souls developers) took out invasions because people complained about invasions being unfair and unbalanced? No, because that would be insane. That is what De pretty much did.

Ugh I hate invasions....just tweeted about it recently out of my saltiness. Lol

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Aeries Vendetta said:

Mastery Rank means honestly nothing. 

You can't tell me where the game has come from enough to accurately predict where it's going. Most weapons and warframe function the same so proficiency isn't a factor. Dedication? Sure I guess. Whether or not someone is a long time player or not? No. Doesn't take time it takes patience and a will to get it done. 

I'm mr16 in xbox but that wouldn't tell you i have been playing longer than most. 

You're a lower Mr then me, I'm MR 19 I always said based on the amount of time I put into this game I should of been MR 23 yet De is keep adding to this pointless ranking system, which is also something that has been left untouched other than increasing the MR cap. 

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Aeries Vendetta said:

Ugh I hate invasions....just tweeted about it recently out of my saltiness. Lol

Lol I hate it has well but it is a key feature of the souls game and taking it out is like taking away a part of Dark Souls and that's what it feels like with Warframe.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)RavagedPistol said:

You're a lower Mr then me, I'm MR 19 I always said based on the amount of time I put into this game I should of been MR 23 yet De is keep adding to this pointless ranking system, which is also something that has been left untouched other than increasing the MR cap. 

Lol I hate it has well but it is a key feature of the souls game and taking it out is like taking away a part of Dark Souls and that's what it feels like with Warframe.

On the money. Can't argue with you even when I hate invasions that much. 

On 5/12/2017 at 9:29 PM, djternan said:

1. We don't need the nodes locked out for PvP.

2.We don't need ridiculous taxes on the nodes.

3.If they can bring them back without locking out the nodes occasionally and without allowing the controlling alliance to place a tax on the rail then I'd be fine with them coming back. 

1. DE added the option to play different missions on the same node over a year ago.

2. 10% is hardly ridiculous. I probably pay a higher percentage than that on my income lol. Isn't the maroo's bazaar tax like 15% ? I don't seen anyone complain about that.

3. Kind of a fun fact. The only reason taxes ever got as high as they did on PC was because the alliances wanted people to fight them.

On 5/12/2017 at 10:10 PM, TankHunter678 said:

1. My memory of the solar rail conflicts was not doing them

2.because clans would tax the dark sectors so much it was hardly worth running them to begin with.

3. Small clans/alliances did not stand a chance

4. and big clans/alliances would win trade to maintain their rails.

5.Always the same groups facing off against each other when

6.I would check to see if the tax was not so stupidly high..

1. Then you are not qualified to make a post about them. If you haven't participated in a Solar Rail conflict, you have no idea what they were like.

2.5-10% is hardly a huge number. Maroo is the real threat to tax your "hard-earned" credits.

You didn't get taxed when you ran the Solar Rail conflict. There was no feature that existed to tax a player for running a Solar Rail battle. This thread is about Solar Rails. Not Dark Sectors.

3. As a general in Arbiters Rage (we had the accomplishment of the fastest Solar Rail victory of all time on any platform btw) I often came to the conclusion that the odds were disproportionately stacked in favor of smaller clans and alliances.

4. I've had high ranking positions in 2/3 of the "big clans/alliances" and I have never once heard about this win-trading phenomenon you talk about.

5. As opposed to the wildly varied factions of the Grineer and Corpus. There was infinitely more variety with the player alliances.

6. See #2.

24 minutes ago, (Xbox One)CFE Discord said:

1. DE added the option to play different missions on the same node over a year ago.

2. 10% is hardly ridiculous. I probably pay a higher percentage than that on my income lol. Isn't the maroo's bazaar tax like 15% ? I don't seen anyone complain about that.

3. Kind of a fun fact. The only reason taxes ever got as high as they did on PC was because the alliances wanted people to fight them.

1.) I think the option to play different missions on the same node was added after the armistice but I can't remember for sure.  If this fix would apply to new solar rail conflicts then this particular complaint is resolved.

2.) Any percent is too high.  The value is irrelevant, allowing clans/alliances to tax a node is ridiculous (unless rewards are bumped up and the tax is capped to a maximum of that increase).  Maroo's bazaar tax is too high as well but the topic isn't about Maroo's bazaar.

3.) Is this saying that the large majority of people didn't care for solar rail conflicts? It seems like if the only thing getting people to compete was an alliance hurting PvE gameplay then solar rail conflicts needed to go away.

38 minutes ago, (Xbox One)CFE Discord said:

1. Then you are not qualified to make a post about them. If you haven't participated in a Solar Rail conflict, you have no idea what they were like.

2.5-10% is hardly a huge number. Maroo is the real threat to tax your "hard-earned" credits.

You didn't get taxed when you ran the Solar Rail conflict. There was no feature that existed to tax a player for running a Solar Rail battle. This thread is about Solar Rails. Not Dark Sectors.

3. As a general in Arbiters Rage (we had the accomplishment of the fastest Solar Rail victory of all time on any platform btw) I often came to the conclusion that the odds were disproportionately stacked in favor of smaller clans and alliances.

4. I've had high ranking positions in 2/3 of the "big clans/alliances" and I have never once heard about this win-trading phenomenon you talk about.

5. As opposed to the wildly varied factions of the Grineer and Corpus. There was infinitely more variety with the player alliances.

6. See #2.

1) As someone affected by them, especially since Dark Sectors were at the time the only real low level infested farming locations, I do have the right to give my opinion on them.

2) Try 25-55% the vast majority of the time. When the node was not locked by an active conflict. The 5-10% nodes were the ones hardly used because they were such low level or did not offer good enough benefits or the planets did not offer something that needed farming.

3) *shrug* I hardly saw small clans contesting the rails, all I ever saw was the same group of clans/alliances contesting the moment the node was unlocked.

4) It was something I heard about happening on the PC side. Explained why I only ever saw the exact same clan/alliance matchups and why they almost always had the same result

5) Really? Cause I never saw that on PC. Every time I checked in was always the exact same people controlling the nodes bar a couple outliers which were replaced by the normal holders not many days after.

6) See  2.

You cannot argue that someone who did not play the mode, or tried to take a clan of only 5 active people (and dwindling) at the time can make no comment on it when the ability to access the nodes affected everyone.

Also keep in mind I am talking from the perspective of PC. I do not know how the rail conflict went for consoles.

Edited by TankHunter678

39 minutes ago, djternan said:

1.) I think the option to play different missions on the same node was added after the armistice but I can't remember for sure.  If this fix would apply to new solar rail conflicts then this particular complaint is resolved.

2.) Any percent is too high.  The value is irrelevant, allowing clans/alliances to tax a node is ridiculous (unless rewards are bumped up and the tax is capped to a maximum of that increase).  Maroo's bazaar tax is too high as well but the topic isn't about Maroo's bazaar.

3.) Is this saying that the large majority of people didn't care for solar rail conflicts? It seems like if the only thing getting people to compete was an alliance hurting PvE gameplay then solar rail conflicts needed to go away.

1. So it is a non-issue.

2. Maroos Bazaar is a Tyrant who has stolen far more credits than the alliances ever did. This topic isn't about dark sectors, yet I keep seeing them being brought up.

3. I don't think it hurt PvE gameplay at all. The enemies didn't get tougher, the players weren't restricted in their weapon choice, and there certainly weren't any factors like magnetic clouds that disrupted the PvE gameplay. The taxes affected what you MIGHT GET from the mission (if the player actually completes the mission successfully).

35 minutes ago, TankHunter678 said:

1) As someone affected by them, especially since Dark Sectors were at the time the only real low level infested farming locations, I do have the right to give my opinion on them.

2) Try 25-55% the vast majority of the time. When the node was not locked by an active conflict. The 5-10% nodes were the ones hardly used because they were such low level or did not offer good enough benefits or the planets did not offer something that needed farming.

3) *shrug* I hardly saw small clans contesting the rails, all I ever saw was the same group of clans/alliances contesting the moment the node was unlocked.

4) It was something I heard about happening on the PC side. Explained why I only ever saw the exact same clan/alliance matchups and why they almost always had the same result

5) Really? Cause I never saw that on PC. Every time I checked in was always the exact same people controlling the nodes bar a couple outliers which were replaced by the normal holders not many days after.

6) See  2.

You cannot argue that someone who did not play the mode, or tried to take a clan of only 5 active people (and dwindling) at the time can make no comment on it when the ability to access the nodes affected everyone.

Also keep in mind I am talking from the perspective of PC. I do not know how the rail conflict went for consoles.

1. This thread is about Solar Rails, not Dark Sectors.

2. https://m.imgur.com/S5Op76O. 3/10% on Akkad.

3. You hardly saw them because you were hardly looking.

4. >Something I heard

Ruining the thread with hearsay and rumors like that isn't okay. Please don't make the same mistake again.

5. I'm not going to sugar coat here. The reason it was generally the same people who held on to the rails was often because they were the ones who practiced the most and put the most effort in.

6. That was Dark Sectors. Not Solar Rails. 

13 hours ago, (Xbox One)CFE Discord said:

4. >Something I heard

Ruining the thread with hearsay and rumors like that isn't okay. Please don't make the same mistake again.

5. I'm not going to sugar coat here. The reason it was generally the same people who held on to the rails was often because they were the ones who practiced the most and put the most effort in.

On the money

22 hours ago, (Xbox One)CFE Discord said:

4. >Something I heard

Dark Sectors were controlled by the solar rails. They are one and the same to me.

At the time of me quitting the game I was seeing taxes at 25-55% depending on the node.

At the time I was upset about losing my saturn infested farming nodes and so after the dark sectors were a thing I was looking.

It was something that came up on these forums at the time, and it fit with everything I saw of the nodes hardly changing hands and it was a hotly discussed topic at the time.

Or was it because some clans/alliances were willing to win trade? Or was it because the big clan's/alliances could just throw massive amounts of money harvested from high tax nodes around? It took an organized effort to take even just one node from the big clan's/alliances. Despite the fact that they could only offer less money then the controllers could throw at you.

Dark Sectors availability was tied directly to the solar rails. So any discussion on the Solar Rail conflict is directly tied to the dark sector. You cannot have one without the other because they were intrinsically linked.

If Solar Rails were just something clans could build to fight each other on bigger battlefields with the solar rails having no influence at all on the dark sectors or any map node I would not care, nor would I have anything to say on the subject. I would even be more willing to support their return.

On the condition that they are never tied to map nodes ever again.

1 hour ago, TankHunter678 said:

1.Dark Sectors were controlled by the solar rails.

2.They are one and the same to me.

3.At the time of me quitting the game I was seeing taxes at 25-55% depending on the node.

3.At the time I was upset about losing my saturn infested farming nodes 

4.and so after the dark sectors were a thing I was looking.

5.It was something that came up on these forums at the time,

6.and it fit with everything I saw of the nodes hardly changing hands and it was a hotly discussed topic at the time.

7.Or was it because some clans/alliances were willing to win trade?

8.Or was it because the big clan's/alliances could just throw massive amounts of money harvested from high tax nodes around?

9.It took an organized effort to take even just one node from the big clan's/alliances.

10.Despite the fact that they could only offer less money then the controllers could throw at you.

11.Dark Sectors availability was tied directly to the solar rails.

12.So any discussion on the Solar Rail conflict is directly tied to the dark sector.

13.You cannot have one without the other because they were intrinsically linked.

14.If Solar Rails were just something clans could build to fight each other on bigger battlefields

15.with the solar rails having no influence at all on the dark sectors or any map node

16.I would not care, nor would I have anything to say on the subject.

17.I would even be more willing to support their return.

18.On the condition that they are never tied to map nodes ever again.

1. Wrong.

2.>they are one and the same to me

>to me

Thats the problem. They're very different things. Many others who are vastly more knowledgeable than you about the solar rails can attest to this. I've never went to wave 100 on a Solar Rail but I have on coba.

3. You had the power to change that but for some reason you chose not to exercise it. I can only begin to assume that it was because of your righteous indignation stemming from the injustice you suffered on the Rails and not because of personal laziness 

4. You went looking in all the wrong places, from what I've gathered.

5. Can you link this ? 

6. It didn't. You just assumed it did because it one of the first things you saw.

7. Any evidence of this win-trading ?

8. They probably just wanted to give credits to the community. Despite what is often said about them, the leaders of these alliances weren't puppy-killing marauders hell bent on causing misery. I'd actually say they were closer to wonderful people because leaders of these alliances needed to have great social skills to get people working together and motivated.

9. That was the point. Rails aren't a walk in the park and they weren't designed to be.

10. That is false. I'm certain that Guardians of The Galaxy has more credits than End Game despite End Game owning a node. (Fun Fact: End Game is a Ghost Clan)

11. DE patched that issue after U16 OVER TWO YEARS AGO. You can select multiple mission types on the same node now.

12. They are different things. That is like saying that because you need to get Zephyr Research from the dojo to build Zephyr, any buffs or nerfs Zephyr receives is tied to the dojo.

13.You can't have XP farms without Draco because the two are intrinsically linked.

14. That's what they were.

15. Invasions have far more influence on nodes than Solar Rails ever did. I don't see anyone complaining about them.

16. The "muh PvE oanlee" crowd would find something to complain about.

17. I don't think you would.

18. Remove Invasions and Nightmare missions from map nodes and I'll be fine with this.

Edited by (XB1)CFE Discord