Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rage Mod

(PSN)The_Tingly_Thing

Question

How long does it usually take to get this rage mod? I would buy it with plat but I'm not currently working. Been trying to get the Rage mod for 2 weeks now, 90% of my gameplay in warframe is trying to get the rage mod. Usually go to Jupiter and do about 30mins runs before people want to leave. is there other places that has a higher drop chances? 

8 answers to this question

Ps4? Hold on let me open my console and check if I have a spare one for you. I'll be back with an answer in the next 3-5 minutes

Edit : You're lucky Tenno, I've got 3 spares, it'll be my pleasure to give you one.
Edit 2 : I might be away tomorrow so if you're not here tonight it'll have to wait til the day after tomorrow. It'll be free though.

Edited by (PS4)XxDarkyanxX

33 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

Nope, you're thinking of Berserker.

Rage drops from Void Containers and Napalms,
dunno why you'd expect to get it on Jupiter. *headtilt*

yes u right....i dont have any spare copy now i would gift u if i have any...

I tend to get one every other time I complete Maroo's quest.

I suggest you do try doing that weekly quest and open every container and locker in the mission.

It's reasonably obtainable in void missions, but you may have to use things like Master Thief for the lockers and Thief's Wit/Animal Instinct to help you locate containers.

I got my copy from one of the containers on Lua - Pavlov (Spy). I did a lot of runs on that node for leveling weapons, as well as trying for the Blood Rush mod. Rage was unexpected, but I got mine there. So there's that.