Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has Razorback Armada ended?

aligatorno

11 hours ago, -skimmer- said:

Well, unlike most events, this one was worth grinding repeatedly for the rewards.

Of course we would wipe the whole armada in record breaking time.

oh yes.

now I know I should just ditch a weekend with my love partner so that I get a once-in-seven-months chance to get a bloody weapon on a video game!

15 hours ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

Yes, it kinda was luck. You got teamed with someone with a loot booster for those 30 (I usually got around 25 when that happened), and without a booster 5-10 was the norm.

We went in as a clan squad, no1 had a booster...

Well, lets be honest here. The fight itself is rather short, only one person in a cell has to use the key thingy and the game is chock full of dedicated agriculturalists. You get a full cell together with not that many keys per person and they farm that mission for a few hours for parts and BPs for sale. Of course the event gets dropkicked! 

I'd say about a good third to half of the event progress was used up by the farmers trying to build up stock for trade chat. I already had the weapon from when it first came out so I had no need to do it more then the required three times. But if there's anyone to blame for the mission being "used up" it's the farminators. 

Fight could be done quickly just knowing to shoot the boss's weak spot when the bursas forced one of his legs to collapse.  At this moment, everything will start doing damage to the boss for a brief moment.

People discovered you only needed to craft 1 cipher and use Titania or never have the host open the door to farm the boss with as little resources spent as possible.  I hope they fix these exploits next time.

I like an idea I saw floated around earlier.

"The relay's defenses aren't strong enough to deal with an armada of this size.  Reduce their numbers to ensure a critical mass doesn't reach the relay."

There.  Now you can succeed at defending the relay, but leave the alert open for the full duration to keep running since there are technically more of them left in reserve.

Edited by Callback