Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Reworks (With a Discord Too!)

WarOverlord

What warframes would you like to see reworked right now and how would you like to see them reworked?

Several of them have gotten the same rework treatment and come off worse than before in the past.

If anyone is interested, rework ideas can be discussed more in depth here on a discord about frame reworks.

Edited by WarOverlord

all frames need tweaks  some skills are just there for decoration..no any use...like ash they kill it.. mag  same thing   if i was DE i would hire more ppl who have  lot expirence in rpg... games.. that is massive problem ... most of things is half done...

I'd like to see Zephyr looked at sooner rather than later, even though there's a chance she might come about in Prime Access by the end of the year/early next year. (Thus also including the possibility of a rework just prior to that release)

That's just personally - as a Frame I enjoy playing myself. A couple of her abilities were marginalised in the parkour 2.0 release, and I'm a little surprised there hasn't been any tweak to them this far along.

Possibly also Hydroid, I enjoy playing him but it's difficult for me to fit him into anything I normally do, as he currently stands. Perhaps others are more successful in that regard.

Hydroid - not much... just to make his skills reliable (where I aim, they hit)

Zephyr - complete rework of 1st and 2nd skill to something new; 4th skill - grouping enemies in they middle of a huge tornado (and maybe adding a bit of slash dmg to it?) instead of throwing them around the map.