Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zenistar Chroma Dynasty sword skin...can we please scale it down Or at least make the size optional?

I love my giant sword. And mine doesnt clip through the floor at all either, because i bought its hip holster and adjusted it to fit. Don't take that away from me. I dont even use chroma and i bought his bundle just to get the sword.

That being said, DE any chance you can bug my opticor so i can have a giant one of those too? <3

10 hours ago, LuckyCharm said:

I love my giant sword. And mine doesnt clip through the floor at all either, because i bought its hip holster and adjusted it to fit. Don't take that away from me. I dont even use chroma and i bought his bundle just to get the sword.

That being said, DE any chance you can bug my opticor so i can have a giant one of those too? <3

4 hours ago, BloodForTheBloodGods said:

I only bought this bundle BECAUSE of the Zenistar bug. D:

What part of "OPTIONAL"  don't you understand? 

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

What part of "OPTIONAL"  don't you understand? 

I don't understand the part where you don't say that at all except in the edit you added. I simply gave you my thoughts.

I like it as it is. I don't need an option because I have at least 2 other heavy swords I can use it on. And that's just the ones I own. It might be nice, but the zenistar is supposed to throw out a disk anyway. Where on that giant sword does the disk come from? It's already silly looking throwing a disk from your sword so the size is the least of your worries. And I still love it. It's not supposed to be "serious" clearly if you can use it on weapons like that

1 hour ago, LuckyCharm said:

I like it as it is. I don't need an option because I have at least 2 other heavy swords I can use it on.

Good for you, I don't like it when it clips through my entire Lisset walls, floor esc esc. And every level and even other Warframes. 

If you like it disproportionately giant :thumbup: to you. I hate it, it looks stupid.  Furthermore it being optional doesn't affect you in anyway what so ever. A simple auxiliary toggle is all that is needed.

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

It's an ugly bug and it shouldn't have been kept. No, I don't care if you enjoy your giant sword, it's stupid looking. No, I don't care if you spent plat just to get your hands on a bug, it's stupid looking.

They didn't leave in breeding kuvat and kavbro abominations, not sure why they left in this horrendous assault on my good senses. God forbid I want to use something to make the Zenistar not look terrible.