Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please

(PSN)theelix

DACIDdXXcAA3MSd.jpg:large

Dual-Cycron. 

Hostages have it, by why don't we Tenno? Imagine it, only being able to shoot one Cycron at a time, but that thus compensates for its poor reload speed by allowing you to fire the second one whilst the first one reloads. 

Thus the perpetually firing Cycron. We clearly already have the models for it. I mean, look at it. It's right there.  Ctrl+C Ctrl+V OP. 

Edited by (PS4)theelix

I'm speculating, but it appears the user's HUD is being obscured: in the same vein as if you were inside the range of a Scrambus' aura.

I can't really tell much from the angle of the screenshot (it's facing the extract wall) - it would help if the OP had a more descriptive title and some text to explain in their post.

The creator of this thread probably refers with the title "please" to the weapons the rescue-target is holding: 2 Cycron at the same time, or in other words "Dual-Cycron". Furthermore it is highly likely that the OP wants this weapon implemented in the game so we Tenno can use 'Dual-Cycron'....

Here a picture I made real quick where you can see what he probably means a little bit better:

62dee5c796.jpg

Next time, please create a Thread with more Information and a fitting Thread-title.

11 minutes ago, Fabpsi said:

The creator of this thread probably refers with the title "please" to the weapons the rescue-target is holding: 2 Cycron at the same time, or in other words "Dual-Cycron". Furthermore it is highly likely that the OP wants this weapon implemented in the game so we Tenno can use 'Dual-Cycron'....

Here a picture I made real quick where you can see what he probably means a little bit better:

62dee5c796.jpg

Next time, please create a Thread with more Information and a fitting Thread-title.

Can see it now, 30 round clip, 6-3sec reload, same everything but somehow less accurate.

43 minutes ago, DarcnyssWolfe said:

Can see it now, 30 round clip, 6-3sec reload, same everything but somehow less accurate.

More reload time is impossible on this weapon since it autocharges itself. It would make zero sense to make it slower when they charge without player interaction.

Also its a beam weapon so accuracy wont matter.

2 hours ago, Fabpsi said:

62dee5c796.jpg

Ayyy. 

Will edit in a proper description later. But just the updates old glitch with hostages and the like being given weapons and they do something that isn't hold the right weapon/ holding the weapon incorrectly/having Melee 3.0 because they can.