The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relics are the most toxic thing about this game

(PSN)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng

1 minute ago, (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng said:

I know that but im saying when FOUR playes put in the SAME relic and theyre ALL RADIANT. We EXPECT the best thing to drop. We DESERVE the best thing to drop!!

No you do not Deserve it.  Why? Because thats not how this works. Relics are like slot machines.  

Edited by (XB1)Solargeo

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng said:

Ok. The playerbase here has spewed the same Toxic BS I'd expect from these keybord warriors. I want a Developer to come and speak with me about this. When 4 radiant relics come up with the most rubbish reward from these damn things! Rebecca! Steve! DELex! ANYONE!!

You don't have the right to talk about us being toxic:

33 minutes ago, (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng said:

I and 3 other players spent god knows how long farming for an Axi G1 Relic and making it radiant tier but you know what? I can forgive ALL that, if we actually got The god damn Galatine Prime blueprint. But when we go through a lagfest and having to restart the mission, Only for our Efforts to come up with FORMA!! Effing FORMA!! WHEN NOT JUST ME BUT "3" OTHER PEOPLE PUT A RADIANT RELIC IN A FISSURE RUN, I EFFING EXPECT THE GALATINE PRIME BLUEPRINT TO DROP!! NOT SOME STUPID UPGRADE MATERIAL THAT I HAVE 25 OF ALREADY!! 

I don't want any kids or keyboard warriors to talk to me on this. I want a god damn DEVELOPER to tell me how a Radiant Axi G1 relic (x4!!) Comes up with FORMA!!!

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng said:

I know that but im saying when FOUR playes put in the SAME relic and theyre ALL RADIANT. We EXPECT the best thing to drop. We DESERVE the best thing to drop!!

Well I GUESS since you put CAPS every few WORDS your point would make more SENSE, wouldn't IT ?

Still, RNG is a *@##$ sometimes and you can't do anything about it. As someone said before, Axi G1 aren't too hard to obtain, and since you're still MR9, here's what to do :

-Get new gear
-Go to Xini (Eris) or any map that can grant you Axi G1s
-Upgrade your new gear while farming G1s
-By the time you get to MR13, you'll have plenty G1s to open.

Of course I'm implying you'd be farming just one thing at the same time, which is rudurdud and annoying. But that's how you made it sound in your thread.

Edited by Retrijeuj
Because let's make rudurdud a word.

46 minutes ago, (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng said:

I don't want any kids or keyboard warriors to talk to me on this. I want a god damn DEVELOPER to tell me how a Radiant Axi G1 relic (x4!!) Comes up with FORMA!!!

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng said:

Ok. The playerbase here has spewed the same Toxic BS I'd expect from these keybord warriors. I want a Developer to come and speak with me about this. When 4 radiant relics come up with the most rubbish reward from these damn things! Rebecca! Steve! DELex! ANYONE!!

13 minutes ago, (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng said:

Basic math:
A radiant relic has a 10% chance of giving you the rare item.
A full squad of people all using radiant relics increases that to a 34% chance to get the rare item from the relic.
In order to nearly guarantee the rare item you would need to do 11 runs with everyone using a radiant relic to get a 99% chance of getting the rare item.  And even then you may not get the item because RNG is RNG.

You're just running into RNG being RNG.

A radiant relic will never gaurantee a rare item.
I suggest you look at some basic statistics and maths to figure out your chances of getting a rare item from the relics instead of going off at the developers.

Also, being toxic like this will not get you a response from any of the developers.  At most it'll get your thread locked by them.  Finally, the playerbase isn't being toxic here.  You're the only one being toxic at the moment.

Edited by Tsukinoki

49 minutes ago, (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng said:

WHEN NOT JUST ME BUT "3" OTHER PEOPLE PUT A RADIANT RELIC IN A FISSURE RUN

There's no assurance that you'll get it, you have better chances and that's it

50 minutes ago, (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng said:

I EFFING EXPECT THE GALATINE PRIME BLUEPRINT TO DROP!!

Yeah, repeat the process until you do, that's the way it is.

51 minutes ago, (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng said:

NOT SOME STUPID UPGRADE MATERIAL THAT I HAVE 25 OF ALREADY!! 

You think 25 Formas is too much? Aight, I know who's the kid now.

52 minutes ago, (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng said:

I don't want any kids or keyboard warriors to talk to me on this.

Do you want your mommy then?

52 minutes ago, (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng said:

I want a god damn DEVELOPER to tell me how a Radiant Axi G1 relic (x4!!) Comes up with FORMA!!!

RNG

Try reading the comments in the voice of Sargus Ruk, with his growl on the capitalized words...

This one works well:

29 minutes ago, (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng said:

Forget the Lotus, Grineer are your masters. Submit for merrccy...

inb4 lock

You're honestly going to sit here and tell me that you expected a blueprint to drop the very first time you ever tried to get it?  Seriously?  You obviously weren't told 'no' enough as a younger child, and I say 'younger' because you're still behaving like a child: you're even throwing a temper tantrum because you didn't get your way.

Let's do the math anyway, so you can see just how ridiculous it is to expect to get it in one go.  The rare drop chance for a Radiant relic is 10%.  So if you bring four relics, that's 10% + 9% + 8.1% + 7.29% = 34.39%.  You  have a hair over a 1 in 3 chance of getting the rare drop from a Radiant relic.  So that's a 2 in 3 chance you WON'T get the thing.

So let's say you run it twice.  34.39% + 22.56% (34.39% of 65.61%) = 56.95%.

Three runs is 71.75%.  Four is 81.46%.  Five is 87.84%.  Six is 92.02%, which is where I'd say I'm reasonably confident I'll get the thing.  Seven is 94.76%.  Eight is 96.56%.  Nine is 97.74%.  Nine is 98.52%.  Ten is 99.03%.  Eleven is 99.36%.  Twelve is 99.58%.  Thirteen runs is 99.72%, which is where I'd say I'm 100% confident I'll either get the thing or get fed up enough that I'll sell the other parts I got from those 13 runs for enough plat to just buy the damn thing.

Just now, djternan said:

The most toxic thing in the game is either raids or a farm group when "EV" Trinity has 130% duration and 145% range.

You're supposed to shoot the enemy.  Those Trins are what we call 'multitool' Trins - they tank so they can stay alive and the rest of you have to actually do something to get your precious "spam 4 5ever" fuel.

6 minutes ago, Elvangreen said:

Try reading the comments in the voice of Sargus Ruk, with his growl on the capitalized words...

This one works well:

Forget the Lotus, Grineer are your masters. Submit for merrccy...

I know this was probably to point fun at me but you actually brightened my mood with that. Thank you. :)

Edited by (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

You're supposed to shoot the enemy.  Those Trins are what we call 'multitool' Trins - they tank so they can stay alive and the rest of you have to actually do something to get your precious "spam 4 5ever" fuel.

It depends on the mission.  I like having the multi-tool Trin in a PUG group since they're pretty much able to handle themselves and I still get energy from them.  I prefer the max range, min duration, EV build for things like Bere or a farming group built in recruit chat.

Just now, (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng said:

I know this was probably to point fun at me but you actually brightened my mood with tgat. Thank you. :)

More at the trend of CAPSLOCK FOR EMPHASIS tbh, and to lighten up the thread a bit.

12 minutes ago, djternan said:

It depends on the mission.  I like having the multi-tool Trin in a PUG group since they're pretty much able to handle themselves and I still get energy from them.  I prefer the max range, min duration, EV build for things like Bere or a farming group built in recruit chat.

I don't understand why people think that a mission that's thrice as big as Draco at 75% of the level is a good substitute for the old Draco.  Use Akkad - it's better than the old Draco anyway, plus you can farm Nano spores/Plastids and don't have to move very far.

It's okay to be frustrated but responding in this manner will not gain the attention of the developers. You're only MR 9 atm so focus on other content until you rank up. That way by the time you hit MR 13 you will have increased your Void trace count allowing for more chances to radiant relics. 

1 hour ago, djternan said:

The most toxic thing in the game is either raids or a farm group when "EV" Trinity has 130% duration and 145% range.

That's not an EV Trin. On the contrary, that Trin is most likely a link/blessing Trin and consequently might be actually worth something in a fight and can actually, like, you know, support her team with a variety of buffs and recovery and not just spam energy that most 'frames don't need anyway, assuming good high efficiency builds.

Which leaves us at the derail, which was always going to be the result of this thread...that or a lock.

4 minutes ago, Sloan441 said:

That's not an EV Trin. On the contrary, that Trin is most likely a link/blessing Trin and consequently might be actually worth something in a fight and can actually, like, you know, support her team with a variety of buffs and recovery and not just spam energy that most 'frames don't need anyway, assuming good high efficiency builds.

Which leaves us at the derail, which was always going to be the result of this thread...that or a lock.

That's why the "EV" was in quotes.  I'm referencing when someone requests and EV Trin in recruit chat and gets the other kind of Trin.

1 minute ago, djternan said:

That's why the "EV" was in quotes.  I'm referencing when someone requests and EV Trin in recruit chat and gets the other kind of Trin.

Can we all agree that it's a much better game without Bless Trin being relevant anymore?  Because seriously, all that did was force one player to shoot themselves in the foot constantly instead of playing the game, and all the other people could just spam 4 without getting good at the game.

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

Can we all agree that it's a much better game without Bless Trin being relevant anymore?  Because seriously, all that did was force one player to shoot themselves in the foot constantly instead of playing the game, and all the other people could just spam 4 without getting good at the game.

The only thing bless Trin was really used for was raids.  It's still a thing, just with 75% damage reduction instead of 99%.

2 minutes ago, djternan said:

The only thing bless Trin was really used for was raids.  It's still a thing, just with 75% damage reduction instead of 99%.

except you don't need to shoot yourself in the foot to provide the DR, which was the issue with Bless Trin.  Right now it's just a Tank Trin who's being helpful and making everyone a tank, too.

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

except you don't need to shoot yourself in the foot to provide the DR, which was the issue with Bless Trin.  Right now it's just a Tank Trin who's being helpful and making everyone a tank, too.

The foot-shooting was really annoying.  I'm glad to be rid of that aspect of it.