Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE. Your Making Great Progress But There's Just One Thing

If I was responsible, I would use this to fix some more problems.

- Convert Arcane Helmets into Arcanes (Example : Arcanes Pendragon Helmet > Arcane Pendragon. Same effect, only for Exca, just not a helm)

- Add a "FOCUS" category to our loadout where we can put 3 arcanes on your Operator (1 for old arcane helmets, 2 for actual arcanes) and chose your School

- This Focus category should replace the Consumables/Emotes ones. And just let us change our consumables/emotes on the go, in our wheel with a simple right click.

(right click on a slot in your consumable wheel, chose another consumable, done. Even mid-mission, and same for emotes if it's not problematic optimisation wise)

With this we can chose our arcanes for each loadout. And we don't have to run to the back of the ship each time we want to use another focus school with X or Y frame.

+ We'll never live the "I forgot my dragon key, rip" or "I don't have scanners equiped" problems....

Edited by Xgomme

11 hours ago, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

We don't need this tho, it isn't hard to switch arcanes, and why do you take 10 minutes just to color a syandana? Also, if you just want the arcane on one frame, then switch the arcane to your current frames syandana, then switch it again when you switch frames. It doesn't take a half hour like you are saying to get an arcane switched.

1. Your missing the point. The point is the whole distilling is stupid and needs to be switched.

2. Coloring syandanas do take at least 10mins to color all syandanas on all frames on all 3 configs. 

3. It does take a half an hour to switch arcanes on every frame on all configs and then coloring them because of FashionFrame. I been playing Warframe long enough to know what I'm talking about and why it's such a pain. Plus by the looks at the comments in this thread. I'm not the only one who understands how much of a pain distilling is.

Edited by (XB1)Cash201293

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Cash201293 said:

1. Your missing the point. The point is the whole distilling is stupid and needs to be switched.

2. Coloring syandanas do take at least 10mins to color all syandanas on all frames on all 3 configs. 

3. It does take a half an hour to switch arcanes on every frame on all configs and then coloring them because of FashionFrame. I been playing Warframe long enough to know what I'm talking about and why it's such a pain. Plus by the looks at the comments in this thread. I'm not the only one who understands how much of a pain distilling is.

Then just do 1 config...... you only use 1 config at any given point in time. And also, just because you move it to one frame's syandana doesn't mean you have to change all of your frames syandanas around.... just switch it back to whatever syandana the frame you just switched to. You're acting like you still have to pay for distillers.

12 hours ago, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

Then just do 1 config...... you only use 1 config at any given point in time. And also, just because you move it to one frame's syandana doesn't mean you have to change all of your frames syandanas around.... just switch it back to whatever syandana the frame you just switched to. You're acting like you still have to pay for distillers.

Please quote what I said to make it seem less like I have to pay for distillers. Obviously I'm not the only one who thinks distilling is a pain. 

I really want to know why Steve doesn't like the idea of making arcane more easy of use. He shot down the idea of making them "similar" to mods which you can slot in and out. i still don't understand his point of view on the matter. 

@[DE]Steve I am big spender on this game, I get all of the prime access accessories and almost all of the tennogen stuff and just moving items from one accessory is annoying not to mention that the UI screen tends to break like this:

Spoiler

Warframe0238_zpsrqucxcll.jpg

Warframe0239_zpsjofw6gz1.jpg

I know last time you asked for suggestions([DE]Steve) on how to implement a better system and my idea is arcane slots. The way it works is each warframe has just 2 arcane slots which are accessed through the upgrade screen next to "Actions" for each warframe. Equipping an arcane helmet like Arcane Essence uses up a slot. Equipping an arcane enhancement uses up another slot. You still have the arcane UI screen in the foundry to allow you to "level up" arcane enhancements and to distill them that way you can trade them individually but it no longer ties them to accessories minus the old arcane helmets. That way you can still level up arcanes, break them down and the game came keep track of which arcanes are slotted into each warframe.