Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So.. no vaulting announcement?

WindBlade

Question

3 hours ago, SurrealEdge said:

Wait until the next prime access, that's around when an older prime gets vaulted 

They announce when such a thing happens. There was no announcement today of Ash, Vectis, and Carrier entering the Vault. This is what OP is asking.

Just now, LazerSkink said:

They announce when such a thing happens. There was no announcement today of Ash, Vectis, and Carrier entering the Vault. This is what OP is asking.

Weren't there a few instances of primes being vaulted after the release of the newer primes?

1 minute ago, SurrealEdge said:

Weren't there a few instances of primes being vaulted after the release of the newer primes?

stuff gets vaulted AS new primes are released, and they give a week's notice so you can farm then crap out of them if you need to

1 hour ago, SurrealEdge said:

I'd still say wait a few days, since things can change within the coming days.

this^ don't speak too soon guys, there's still time. I think many of us were hoping we'd be done with the Vaulting system by now, but it makes DE money, so yeah...

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

this^ don't speak too soon guys, there's still time. I think many of us were hoping we'd be done with the Vaulting system by now, but it makes DE money, so yeah...

The vaulting system is good for the economy. It gives exclusivity, so you have rewards for being around earlier. In addition, it isn't as bad now we have relics. I still have plenty of Mag Prime relics kicking around.

Well technically from now on nothing needs to vaulted. As they just need to remove the required relics out of rotation and put in new ones. So, probably when Oberon p comes, they will make a statement about it.

Veteran is kind of a relative term here. I've been playing for the years and I don't consider myself a "veteran" because I still have a lot I need to do and see. There really isn't a point were you can say "I'm officially a veteran player now". But that's just me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Ask and you shall receive! 

Good that you've finally announced it, but the "only 2 weeks left" makes it seem like we have longer then the 6 days we actually have.
People skimming it might miss the "May 30" at the end. If people think they have 2 whole weeks left they could be missing their chance at collecting a whole set.
Not trying to be nit picky here, but Prime items are highly desired. I know i would be upset if i missed my chance cause i skimmed the message.

Not sure how to convey the dates more clearly, but being a bit more clear at the start about how much time is left can save people some grief.

"Posted On 2017-05-24 02:08:00"
228eaca6ccff5c7487022244296b77ed.jpg

Tenno, there's only two weeks left until Ash Prime, Vectis Prime and Carrier Prime enter the Prime Vault!

If you already have these Primes and Relics in your Inventory, they will remain and you can continue to play them. If not, gear up, grab your fellow Tenno and find the Relics now.

You have until May 30 before they're gone!

EDIT:
It;s changed to 6 days now, thank you for clearing that up!

Edited by undernown

you can not even get rid of ash for 200plat now so its ok to go bye bye. Either no one is playing ash anymore or everyone has it that is on the game

A lot of the frames you can not get a lot of plat for so I would have to say that de should look at this , it means it  is not desirable to have, which results in players are not running with them anymore so new players do not want them.

4 minutes ago, leadwolf1 said:

you can not even get rid of ash for 200plat now so its ok to go bye bye. Either no one is playing ash anymore or everyone has it that is on the game

A lot of the frames you can not get a lot of plat for so I would have to say that de should look at this , it means it  is not desirable to have, which results in players are not running with them anymore so new players do not want them.

You can't sell any farmable primes for 200, not even NovaP which has been vaulted for half a year now it's worth that much. 

Edited by aligatorno

3 hours ago, aligatorno said:

You can't sell any farmable primes for 200, not even NovaP which has been vaulted for half a year now it's worth that much. 

I do not understand your point , I remember when ash prime bp went for 90 to 100 on its own for it was that hard to get. there are at least 3 frames in the vault no one want to pay even 120 plat for so my point is very valid, I know, I have put them up, for I have some of them that were vaulted. I do not know how many hours you have logged and played, or when you started the game. In my opinion selling a vaulted frame for 200 plat or less says it is not in demand, what that says is fire sale everything must go I need plat. it is not I want that frame to run with. examples are ember and frost. and now frost is loosing some of its shall we say lure to have.

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

That is what vaulting is.

Yes you are right and to add if you do not run the game and mostly just log on for daily, then you will not have them and with that if you want the prime parts or whole weapon , carrier or warframe you either pay or do without.