Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

wheres oberon?

26 minutes ago, (PS4)kamil_demon said:

here in UK it is 30/5/17 (day goes first) 14:13 speaking of RIGHT NOW

wheres oberon? is there a specific time?

My gods, this again?  Already went through this 5 hours ago with Australians, now the Europeans are at it.  Please learn time zones.

Geography 101: DE is headquartered in London, Ontario Canada. Whenever they give a release time for ANYTHING, it will be based around their time zone. It is unrealistic to expect them to release items at 2pm of each time zone across the world. 

Here endeth the lesson.

3 minutes ago, TheGodofWiFi said:

As far as I know, you guys won't be getting it today, but tomorrow. Apparently that's happened quite a few times for the past PA packs.

Or they could realize that there are countries in the world that are many hours ahead of the DE's timezone and have a little patience.  They will get it the same time as everyone, when it is released.

Edited by Xekrin

2 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

Or they could realize that there are countries in the world that are many hours of the DE's timezone and have a little patience.  They will get it the same time as everyone, when it is released.

According to one of my console buddies over in the UK, they don't get it until like just a few minutes before or after midnight. I don't think a lot of people apart from teenagers stay up that late playing video games.

Edited by TheGodofWiFi

I feel like the people younger than me forgot to be smart when using the internet.....Like did it ever occur to anyone to check time zones when A Canadian company gives a time and your not in their timezone?!

Like geez It makes me feel sad, I thought people were a lil smarter than this, After the 20th mmo you would think some people would know the drill by now right?

Edited by AlphaTheFinalBalance

29 minutes ago, TheGodofWiFi said:

According to one of my console buddies over in the UK, they don't get it until like just a few minutes before or after midnight. I don't think a lot of people apart from teenagers stay up that late playing video games.

Right, timezones.  Wonderful things.

32 minutes ago, TheGodofWiFi said:

I'm not sure that's entirely true. as far as I can remember, we get it at either 5PM or 7PM and there's a hotfix soon after that puts the new relics into rotations and Relic Packs. I could be wrong, but I'm sure we got Banshee Prime in the evening, and I don't see why it would be any different here.

I have to wait for the Relics to be added anyway, so just waiting.

1 minute ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I'm not sure that's entirely true. as far as I can remember, we get it at either 5PM or 7PM and there's a hotfix soon after that puts the new relics into rotations and Relic Packs. I could be wrong, but I'm sure we got Banshee Prime in the evening, and I don't see why it would be any different here.

I have to wait for the Relics to be added anyway, so just waiting.

I think he was talking about the PA pack.

I asked for specific time..... not a lecture about time zones.....

Did you even read my topic? I just wanted to know when's oberon and that's it's 2pm in UK so is he any close, time zones won't get that answered, only a factual answer containing A TIME, not time ZONE 

Thank you

Edited by (PS4)kamil_demon

3 minutes ago, (PS4)kamil_demon said:

I asked for specific time..... not a lecture about time zones.....

Did you even read my topic? I just wanted to know when's oberon and that's it's 2pm in UK so is he any close, time zones won't get that answered, only a factual answer containing A TIME, not time ZONE 

Do you not understand the relationship between "time" and "time zones"?

3 hours ago, Myscho said:

RIP

Probably 2PM EDT, which is 19:00 in UK

Thank thank you!

No thank you!

2 hours ago, AlphaTheFinalBalance said:

I feel like the people younger than me forgot to be smart when using the internet.....Like did it ever occur to anyone to check time zones when A Canadian company gives a time and your not in their timezone?!

Like geez It makes me feel sad, I thought people were a lil smarter than this, After the 20th mmo you would think some people would know the drill by now right?

1 minute ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Do you not understand the relationship between "time" and "time zones"?

Yeah, example:

Time: when's oberon?  He is releasing XX:XX pm!

Time zone: when's oberon? DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND AMERICA HAS DIFFERENT TIME ZONES,,, NOOO LOLOLOLOL... jk :p

Seriously, I do, and I got a answer so thanks, but no thanks 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)kamil_demon said:

Yeah, example:

Time: when's oberon?  He is releasing XX:XX pm!

Time zone: when's oberon? DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND AMERICA HAS DIFFERENT TIME ZONES,,, NOOO LOLOLOLOL... jk :p

Seriously, I do, and I got a answer so thanks, but no thanks 

So no, you don't. Thanks, that's all I wanted clarification on.

The way the thread is made makes it look like you're asking why he isn't out yet because it's already 14:13 in your time zone. Be patient, and be mindful of the time zones. EU zones should always expect things later in the day if it's NA based.